• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Rin shook her head. "She doesn't she doesn't want nosey people like you looking though stuff that's not yours" she says "and I'm in here cause I saw you walk up...stupid" she muttered the last part
Len raised an eyebrow "why would i want to go through this old stuff anyways?" he said looking around "the only thing that has me interested is why there;s a bed up here." he said looking at her.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "okay, then how about you take the lead?~" he asked teasingly as he ran a finger over her lips.
"I-I uhm, well..if you want me to I guess...." she said as she looked at him.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen patted Taylor's back "I've seen a lot in my time, hold on to that feeling, don't let it die or change." he said before he started walking "and whatever you do, don't let your power determine who or what you are, try living without using it." he said looking back at Taylor.
Taylor nodded and waved to Ayen. "Thanks for the advice!" He said happily. "See you around also." Taylor added before vanishing.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''just...walking around i guess. not much to do here''

[/QUOTE]
Al chuckled "That's true.....I feel...Like getting drunk"

Nonalaka said:
"I-I uhm, well..if you want me to I guess...." she said as she looked at him.
Roland smiled "i thought you said you weren't gonna get flustered again?" he said looking at her.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled "I'm just a little hungry but I should be perfectly fine"
William knocked on Roman's door

@Roman
Roman opened the door and stared at William and the female he was with. "Who is that?"

@LunaCrosby

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and placed the dishes down. He picked Asuka up and spoke as he walked over from the kitchen, carrying her upstairs♅...
“ Screw it, the dishes can clean themselves. We have some business to attend to~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"E-Eh?!" Asuka gasped and immediately dropped the dishes that were in her hand, into the sink before Akira picked her up. "B-But there was only a few more left!" She exclaimed as she looked up at him, her blushing still remaining.

SoulofTobi said:
Len raised an eyebrow "why would i want to go through this old stuff anyways?" he said looking around "the only thing that has me interested is why there;s a bed up here." he said looking at her.
"Why don't you ask mom!" She says. "It's not old there's some interesting stuff up here, mother showed me" she says pointing to the door. "Now get out" she says

Roman said:
Taylor nodded and waved to Ayen. "Thanks for the advice!" He said happily. "See you around also." Taylor added before vanishing.
Ayen waved back before Taylor vanished "seems like a nice kid" he said as he kept walking "though i should get home now." he said before he started sprinting home.

WeirdPrincess said:
"E-Eh?!" Asuka gasped and immediately dropped the dishes that were in her hand, into the sink before Akira picked her up. "B-But there was only a few more left!" She exclaimed as she looked up at him, her blushing still remaining.
...♅Akira smiled and walked into the bedroom, carrying Asuka. He replied as he placed her onto the bed♅...

“ They can wait~ ”

shortyshot8 said:
William laughed a little "My fiance"
Roman smiled and opened the door so they could come in. "Oh. That's nice~ Come inside."

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled "I'm just a little hungry but I should be perfectly fine"
William knocked on Roman's door

@Roman
Farah nodded, "Oh okay. If it gets to bad, you can come to me." She said with a smile.

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna gently kisses him back and smiled into the kiss before pulling away. "Are you really okay though?" She asked softly.
Oliver nodded. "Mhm~ You have nothing to worry about!" He said happily.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
((You can have Tal go see them if you like... Their at the café xD ))
(Alright one sec)

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah nodded, "Oh okay. If it gets to bad, you can come to me." She said with a smile.
Cam nodded "I know that much"

Roman said:
Roman smiled and opened the door so they could come in. "Oh. That's nice~ Come inside."
William smiled "Have you seen Mitsu anywhere?"

Mayyflower said:
"Why don't you ask mom!" She says. "It's not old there's some interesting stuff up here, mother showed me" she says pointing to the door. "Now get out" she says
Len shrugged "fine, but you're not suppose to be in here either right?" he said as he started to walk away

Ayen walked through the front door "I'm home~" he called out.

Len looked back to Rin "race ya to dad~" he said with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back