• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and walked into the bedroom, carrying Asuka. He replied as he placed her onto the bed♅...
“ They can wait~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"O-Oh dear..." Asuka whispered as she was placed on to the bed.

LunaCrosby said:
"I... don't know what your talking about" she said and looked out the window, her arms crossed.
Dark Tyler laughed his head off. "Whew! I can't help myself! I can't believe you actually care about me. That's sweet~" He said.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver nodded. "Mhm~ You have nothing to worry about!" He said happily.
Anna sighed in replied before giving him a peck on the lips. "Good..." She said softly before standing up right and stretching. "Man... Those hospital chairs aren't very comfortable nor is there food all that great either."

Nonalaka said:
"Liked?, what did I do wrong that you dislike me know?" She said before laughing "I'm kidding" she said before pausing, she then looked over at him "What?, why would you lie about that?" She asked, raising a brow.
Nexus sighed. "To be honest... I was jealous of Axel. He always got the fame and glory... Most of the time. Sometimes I won... But just barely. Anyway, I'm not saying I don't like you now. Just bad wording is all." He said.

shortyshot8 said:
(Alright one sec)
Cam nodded "I know that much"

William smiled "Have you seen Mitsu anywhere?"
"Mitsu? Nah, I just got back from, Euphoria so I don't know where anyone is."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''its a wedding day. at a wedding place. on a wedding...not a bar''

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "Oh come on everyone including the bride and groom have left"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "i thought you said you weren't gonna get flustered again?" he said looking at her.
"I-I tried" she said quietly smiling a little bit.

shortyshot8 said:
(Alright one sec)
Cam nodded "I know that much"

William smiled "Have you seen Mitsu anywhere?"
Farah nodded, "I have to get back to work now. I just came home really quietly to check up on you and eat a really fast lunch." She stated as she turned and began to walk away.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]them typos xD )))
*Yuki smiled back at Shira*

''soo...hm, where is Mitsu?''

(Kikuri cannot respond because i didnt understand what you said xD )

[/QUOTE]
;-;

"I don't know" shots said to her

Myuki smiled and slithered over to the table "thank you kikuri. I'm not very good at cooking hehe. I guess that would have made me a bad wife

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah nodded, "I have to get back to work now. I just came home really quietly to check up on you and eat a really fast lunch." She stated as she turned and began to walk away.
Cam nodded "See you later love"

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna sighed in replied before giving him a peck on the lips. "Good..." She said softly before standing up right and stretching. "Man... Those hospital chairs aren't very comfortable nor is there food all that great either."
Oliver frowned. "Now how am I supposed to pass my history test...?" He asked. The hospital was off code black at this point.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver];-;
"I don't know" shots said to her

Myuki smiled and slithered over to the table "thank you kikuri. I'm not very good at cooking hehe. I guess that would have made me a bad wife

[/QUOTE]
(STOP TALKING ABOUT ME T-T)

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]((Brb

[/QUOTE]
She nodded. "Yeah, so how many more fingers would you need on one hand?" ((dad is home.

Nonalaka said:
"I-I tried" she said quietly smiling a little bit.
Roland smiled as he placed his hands on her hips "if you don't what to take the lead, i could always..." he leaned up and whispered non-Rp safe things in her ear "would you like that better?" he asked teasingly.

((yep, that was the only way i could think to phrase that...
xD ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back