• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( You dunno what we're talking about xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(( You're making it seem so special that people can't help but guess what the hell it is >-> ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''nope...''
*She said before taking another sip*

[/QUOTE]
His eye twitched "You seem to be making such a large effort to search.....One moment" He muttered switching his clone and real body "That's better"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded with agreement "yeah, i don't even think you could call those women anymore." he said looking at Taylor "where does he life anyways?" he asked curiously.
"He lives in this mansion with like.... 45+ people.." Taylor said, shrugging his shoulders. "I believe it's somewhere on the outskirts of town... Maybe even the hills... I dunno."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I think she would have dated with or without your consent" she said with a giggle

[/QUOTE]
''haha, true enough''

*Kikuri finished cooking*

''okay, its ready~''

shortyshot8 said:
(That's just.....One step at a time bro xD )

William rubbed the back of his head "You don't have to....I need to stop by and talk to someone first"
Kagura looked at him straight in the eye "then I'm coming with you either way" she says plainly.

shortyshot8 said:
His eye twitched "You seem to be making such a large effort to search.....One moment" He muttered switching his clone and real body "That's better"
''i really dunno where she is though..''

*She said turning her head side to side*

Roman said:
"He lives in this mansion with like.... 45+ people.." Taylor said, shrugging his shoulders. "I believe it's somewhere on the outskirts of town... Maybe even the hills... I dunno."
Ayen shuddered "i have living with that many people, especially when it's a nobles court...." he said with a sigh "and how about you? where do you live?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i really dunno where she is though..''
*She said turning her head side to side*

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "Who knows....I just hope she's okay..." He said before taking a sip of his wine

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura looked at him straight in the eye "then I'm coming with you either way" she says plainly.
William sighed "Alright"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, soon picking up a plate and beginning to eat♅...
“ Really? Sure~ ”

-----------------------

((( We're soo close~~ )))

[/QUOTE]
"Y-Yeah..." Asuka blushed more and resumed eating to food that was in front of her. She finished awhile later and picked up the empty dishes that she had used before going to the kitchen to wash them in the sink. Asuka hummed to herself as she did.

----

(( Mhm! ^~^ The torture will end ))

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen shuddered "i have living with that many people, especially when it's a nobles court...." he said with a sigh "and how about you? where do you live?"
"I live alone, but I plan on moving in with, Celia pretty soon." Taylor said, nodding his head. "Most likely when I get the free time."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''haha, true enough''

*Kikuri finished cooking*

''okay, its ready~''

[/QUOTE]
Shots giggled and nodded before she smiled at yuki

Motility smiled and slithered over to the table "thank you kikuri. I'm not very good at cooking hehe. Guy is make a horrible wife" she said to her

Roman said:
"I live alone, but I plan on moving in with, Celia pretty soon." Taylor said, nodding his head. "Most likely when I get the free time."
Ayen smiled "so i take it you want to spend the rest of your life with Celia?" he asked almost like a sage.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Nexus laughed nervously. "Well... To be honest, I kinda liked you..." He said. "Also Axel beat me most of the time... He's the better racer out of us 2." He admitted.
"Liked?, what did I do wrong that you dislike me know?" She said before laughing "I'm kidding" she said before pausing, she then looked over at him "What?, why would you lie about that?" She asked, raising a brow.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Y-Yeah..." Asuka blushed more and resumed eating to food that was in front of her. She finished awhile later and picked up the empty dishes that she had used before going to the kitchen to wash them in the sink. Asuka hummed to herself as she did.
----

(( Mhm! ^~^ The torture will end ))
...♅Akira smiled and soon finished his food. He stood up and walked over to the sink, placing the plates into the water and helping to wash the dishes. He spoke♅...

“ I still can't believe you're my wife~ ”

------

((( Finally
xD )))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back