• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The man held his hand out. "Deal... But just to be safe..." He muttered as he attached a strange chip to Oliver's head. "If the deal is not fulfilled, your friend here with receive a shock so bad, it'll make his heart stop. If you give me the 3 billion by tomorrow the chip will deactivate and will not kill your... Animal." He said as he held his hand out. "Do we have a deal?"
Anna put her hand in his and gave the man a single shake before letting go. "We've got ourselves a deal."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Marica](((
super_nut_cracker.gif
)))

[/QUOTE]
((I'm sorry, i didn't get that....))

8b12f46f7017b3fabe33401106967170_500_283.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka motioned towards the chair from across her and swallowed the food that was in her mouth. "Well then take a seat and it some silly. I might eat it all before you have a chance to even grab a napkin." She joked before taking a piece of the chicken off and eating it.
...♅Akira removed his Euphorian armour and sat down across from Asuka, soon looking at her and smiling. He spoke♅...

“ If there was anyone I'd like to continue my lineage with, it'd be you, my love~ ”

tumblr_nj5sun9DZG1shxekpo1_250_zps33b8bzpz.gif

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "well, i stayed safe, unlike baka-Roman there." he said happily "and i never want to see those muscle girls again." he said as he shudders.
Taylor chuckled, "I know right. I'm gonna take Roman home and head back to my place. Wanna come with me to take Roman home?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna put her hand in his and gave the man a single shake before letting go. "We've got ourselves a deal."
The man suddenly disappeared as he leaped into what looked like the ceiling, seeming vanishing as he came in contact with it. Oliver remained a tied up caterpillar.

((He hasn't unlocked his Leo form so he can't get out xD ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Myuki watched Her cook
Shoes looked at her i some suprise "really" she asked Her

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri continued to cook working really fast. Apparently, shes a fast cooker*

*Yuki nodded with a smile*

''yeah. i think il just let her date since she is reborn after all and her past life memories are coming back to her...so i think shes mature enough. what do you think?''

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The man suddenly disappeared as he leaped into what looked like the ceiling, seeming vanishing as he came in contact with it. Oliver remained a tied up caterpillar.
((He hasn't unlocked his Leo form so he can't get out xD ))
Anna turned to Oliver and immediately untied him from the cocoon he was in. "Are you okay?" She asked frantically as she threw the stuff that was trapping him on to the floor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back