• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dark Tyler laughed his head off. "Whew! I can't help myself! I can't believe you actually care about me. That's sweet~" He said.
"N-no I don't! I uhh... I uhmmm opposite of care for you" she says.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''....i never even noticed..''
*She said before leaving*

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed and followed her "Jeez...."

Nonalaka said:
Yuna giggled "I do?"
Tel smiled "Yeah"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and blushed lightly, soon replying♅...
“ Let's begin~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"Y-Yeah..." Asuka whispered and undid her hair, letting it cascade over her shoulder and back. She then mustered up enough courage to grab Akira by the collar of his shirt and kiss him, blushing even more as she did.

LunaCrosby said:
"Nice to meet you too" she says.
Roman chuckled, "Well you can go with William if you like. He's looking for someone at the moment."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver];-;
"I don't know" shots said to her

Myuki smiled and slithered over to the table "thank you kikuri. I'm not very good at cooking hehe. I guess that would have made me a bad wife

[/QUOTE]
shots lol)))

*Yuki then hummed before sitting next to Shira*

''well...hope shes doing fine..''

*Kikuri shook her head giggling*

''it wont make you a bad wife. besides, a wife doesnt really have to cook''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
shots lol)))
*Yuki then hummed before sitting next to Shira*

''well...hope shes doing fine..''

*Kikuri shook her head giggling*

''it wont make you a bad wife. besides, a wife doesnt really have to cook''

[/QUOTE]
(Where is Yuki at the moment?)

WeirdPrincess said:
"Y-Yeah..." Asuka whispered and undid her hair, letting it cascade over her shoulder and back. She then mustered up enough courage to grab Akira by the collar of his shirt and kiss him, blushing even more as she did.
...♅Akira smiled and began slowly undoing the dress Asuka had on♅...

((( Fade? X) )))

shortyshot8 said:
Cam nodded "See you later love"
Farah blinked before running back over to Cam and giving him a quick kiss. "I'll be home later! Don't wait up!" She called over her shoulder and winked at him as she walked out of the door.

LunaCrosby said:
"N-no I don't! I uhh... I uhmmm opposite of care for you" she says.
Dark Tyler smirked at her. "Oh yeah? And what's the opposite of caring about someone? Because that's a feeling I know all too well... And I don't feel it or see it coming off you."

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah blinked before running back over to Cam and giving him a quick kiss. "I'll be home later! Don't wait up!" She called over her shoulder and winked at him as she walked out of the door.
Cam blinked "Uhh...Okay then..."

Nexus sighed. "To be honest... I was jealous of Axel. He always got the fame and glory... Most of the time. Sometimes I won... But just barely. Anyway, I'm not saying I don't like you now. Just bad wording is all." He said.
Ilaani blinked "So what if he won more than you?, does that make you any less of a person? No, sure, winning is pretty great, but not everything is about fame and glory, there is no need to be jealous, or to lie about it" she said as she looked over at him. "Then again I guess that's none of my business to say now is it" she laughed a bit.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and began slowly undoing the dress Asuka had on♅...
((( Fade? X) )))

[/QUOTE]
Asuka layed on her back, wide awake. She twiddled her thumbs nervously as she stared ahead of her, "U-Um... Akki-san?" She whispered.

(( Fading has commenced
xD ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]her room with shira

[/QUOTE]
(Alright)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''wonder where everyone went...''

[/QUOTE]
Al shrugged "I really don't know...But hey we still got each other!"

Mayyflower said:
Sam fixed her dress again. "Oh my gosh" she whispered

Marcus blinked "Hmm?"

SoulofTobi said:
Len shrugged "fine, but you're not suppose to be in here either right?" he said as he started to walk away
Ayen walked through the front door "I'm home~" he called out.

Len looked back to Rin "race ya to dad~" he said with a smile.
Rin smirked. "Your on.... Ready.....set... Go!" she says before warping to dad. "BEAT YOU" she called

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Yup. You" he asked her

[/QUOTE]
"Of course~" she said happily.

Dark Tyler smirked at her. "Oh yeah? And what's the opposite of caring about someone? Because that's a feeling I know all too well... And I don't feel it or see it coming off you."
"I know exactly what it is. And how could you possibly feel whether or not it was coming off of me?" She asks.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani blinked "So what if he won more than you?, does that make you any less of a person? No, sure, winning is pretty great, but not everything is about fame and glory, there is no need to be jealous, or to lie about it" she said as she looked over at him. "Then again I guess that's none of my business to say now is it" she laughed a bit.
Nexus shook his head. "N-No... Your right actually. I was so focused on fame and glory... That I forgot what was most important. Just having fun with my best friend." He said. "It wasn't about the money at all... Yet I couldn't see that..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka layed on her back, wide awake. She twiddled her thumbs nervously as she stared ahead of her, "U-Um... Akki-san?" She whispered.
(( Fading has commenced
xD ))
...♅Akira looked over towards Asuka, soon replying as he looked at the ceiling♅...

“ Yeah, honey? ”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back