• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Whenever you are" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
Luke stretched and nodded, "Then let's leave now. These beds are uncomfortable." He said.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The man laughed. "He ain't no man... He's a critter. A monster. A beast to be exact..." He muttered. "I saw you in here earlier. I'm guessing your the one he imprinted on..."
"Imprinted? I have no idea what that means." Anna said as she looked back at him before laughing. "A beast? You're kidding me... I think you have him and yourself a little confused. Do you need to go see a doctor? I'm sure there are plenty in here."

The man laughed. "He ain't no man... He's a critter. A monster. A beast to be exact..." He muttered. "I saw you in here earlier. I'm guessing your the one he imprinted on..."

((Another Weakness found! Awareness))

The girl suddenly started hissing as it became the Chaos Kin, leaping straight at him.
William lifted his sword and tried to cut it in half

LunaCrosby said:
Mal sighed and followed, leaving a trail of black smoke behind her.
Logan touched down on the ground with a sigh as he arrived in restaurants parking lot. "Why are you following me?" He asked with a annoyed sigh.

SoulofTobi said:
((then Ayen can come back with you!?))
(( Roman is being carried by Taylor to the portal xD We should both know what happened to him ))

Daniel reaver]"Ok" myuki said happily to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Kikuri kept cooking*

*Yuki went into her room as she saw Shira sitting on the bed*

''so, Airi's dating someone already''

Lumina said:
Elyse just blinked, listening to Everest talk.
"Seems like a pretty expensive hobby, honestly."

She leaned against the door, still not entering the dorm.
Everest grinned before asking,

"Which one? The guitars, the charities, the cars, or the military grade C4?"

Logan touched down on the ground with a sigh as he arrived in restaurants parking lot. "Why are you following me?" He asked with a annoyed sigh.
"Because I'm curious about where your going" she says.

Nexus chuckled. "I really enjoyed today. Thanks for hanging out with me." He said. "You be safe alright?" He asked.
"No need to thank me, I had fun" she said as she stood up and chuckled "I'll be safe, I can handle myself" she said as she made her way to door "And by the way I've made my decision, you're pretty awesome." She said with a chuckle as she placed her hands in her pockets.

SoulofTobi said:
Len nodded "i want to ask him about why i hear everything when he gets back." he said as he finished his food then also took his plate to the kitchen.
Rin went to the room

Amaya finished eating and did the same. "Ah okay" she says

Roman said:
(( Roman is being carried by Taylor to the portal xD We should both know what happened to him ))
((well, at-least it wasn't Roman?...... how about Ayen got lost again and bumped into them?))

Mayyflower said:
Rin went to the room
Amaya finished eating and did the same. "Ah okay" she says
Len tilted his head "can you hear them at all mama?" he asked curiously.

SoulofTobi said:
((well, at-least it wasn't Roman?...... how about Ayen got lost again and bumped into them?))
Yep ))

Taylor sighed, carrying Roman on his shoulder to head back home. "I wonder if everyone else left yet..."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Imprinted? I have no idea what that means." Anna said as she looked back at him before laughing. "A beast? You're kidding me... I think you have him and yourself a little confused. Do you need to go see a doctor? I'm sure there are plenty in here."
The man grimaced. "You see... This boy is what is known as a Zodiac Beast. He is one of the rarest and most powerful animals to ever walk the earth... Imprinting is when a animal has a sudden fondness for something. It's like when a chick is born. When they are born they suspect the first thing they see if their mother. They suddenly forge a unbreakable bond right at that moment." He explained. "People are willing to pay big money for this here critters head..."

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Everest grinned before asking,
"Which one? The guitars, the charities, the cars, or the military grade C4?"

[/QUOTE]
A moment passed before Elyse responded.

"...yes."

LunaCrosby said:
"Because I'm curious about where your going" she says.
Logan rolled his eyes and snickered. "To eat of course. I don't wanna starve to death." He said as he walked inside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back