• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Hiro smiled the entire time they played.
((Time skip?))

Nexus blinked. "Why? Did something happen?" He asked.
(Yea)

Riley blinked. "Awww I lost?" She groans

Harper patted Riley's hair. "You did good" she says smiling

Lumina said:
Lumina blinked, getting scared of the building tension between the two. Her wings folded on her back, tight against the skin, and she fidgeted a bit in place.
"M-Maybe we should find Kylee..."

She sounded unsure, but she was awful with conflict and it was showing.
...ΨKenji looked towards Lumina, his confusion vanishing. He replied, looking around the roomΨ...

“ I guess. It's not like anything will happen to her anyway. Besides, how far could she have gotten? ”

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani looked up at him "Well a lot of things happened you could say" she said with a sigh.
Nexus simply patted her head. He don't know what else to do. "Well... No need to live in the past right?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Kikuri took her hand and lead her to the house*

[/QUOTE]
Myuki clung to kikuris arm as they made there way to the house

Mayyflower said:
(Yea)
Riley blinked. "Awww I lost?" She groans

Harper patted Riley's hair. "You did good" she says smiling
Hiro thrusted his arms in the air with a smile. "Yay! I won!" He said happily.

Mayyflower said:
Rin rolled her eyes. "Our of everyone in the world why does that fool have to be my twin brother?" She asks herself
Amaya walked out of the kitchen. "You guys need to cut that out" she says. "Dinner will be ready in a few!" She called out
Len sighed "Okay Mom!" he called back.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]The girls kept happily eatin not nowing what he was doing

[/QUOTE]
Murasaki sat with the girls, watching them eat. "When shall your mother return?" He asks, his voice quiet and raspy.

Lumina said:
Elyse raised an eyebrow.
"Bounty hunting, eh? Sounds like a reeeeeal lucrative career."

She rolled her eyes, enjoying teasing him.
Everest half grinned, half smirked before replying,

"It depends on the contract, but i would say that $10 million for one person is pretty lucrative..."

Then thinking about what the girl was probably about to say next he continued by saying,

"And before you ask how somebody blows through 10 million dollars, first let me say that that 10 million went away awfully quick, and at the time we had been doing numerous other jobs but when, A, the payday for the 10 mil was about 80 years ago, B, about 4 mil of it went to various charities, C, when you live with someone like Fenris, your constantly buying new vehicles for him to promptly crash, which is a major drain one ones bank account, and D, keeping in the good graces of the people who know how to get everything from military grade C4, to a 2015 True Historic 1957 Les Paul Custom "Black Beauty" ((
the $8000 dollar guitar i would murder for)) is not exactly cheap... and yes i know the name of the guitar is an oxymoron..."

Hiro thrusted his arms in the air with a smile. "Yay! I won!" He said happily.
Harper chuckled. "I came in second" she says fixing her hair

Riley crossed her arms and glared at the tv. "And I came in last place" she says with a yawn

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...
“ I have the perfect place for our honeymoon after here~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"Ooo, where's that?" Asuka asked excitedly, her eyes sparkling with a new found glee. "Can we go now?"

((You don't have to, but that's up to you, Tobi-San~))
((Sims 4 does allow up to 8 per household, so i just need a bases to go off of since i don't have a solid opinion on you yet.))

BlueHawk said:
Murasaki sat with the girls, watching them eat. "When shall your mother return?" He asks, his voice quiet and raspy.
"We dont know" rima said after finishing her donuts

Lily frown a little at rinas awnsser because she really wanted mother to come back or at least find some one to take care of them while she was away

1shigureshouse.jpg
[/URL]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back