• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The blonde haired boy hopped up on the couch next to Harper. "So whatcha doin'?" He asked happily.
Harper sat up. "Watching Riley until Sam, Marcus, Lexi and kite gets back from this wedding" she says

"Yep" she says happily

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "well, if Taylor knows this, is it possible he went where ever they are right now?" he asked scanning through the people there.
"If they're at that place, I doubt he's there." Roman said, shrugging his shoulders. "If they let him in there, then they might let us in there. Wanna try?"

Mayyflower said:
Harper sat up. "Watching Riley until Sam, Marcus, Lexi and kite gets back from this wedding" she says
"Yep" she says happily
Hiro looked at Riley. "So I'm guessing your Riley. Hello~" He said sweetly.

Hiro looked at Riley. "So I'm guessing your Riley. Hello~" He said sweetly.
"Hello" she says happily as she waved.

"Lexi and kite said you were allowed to come over I was just about to call you and invite you over" she says

Roman said:
"If they're at that place, I doubt he's there." Roman said, shrugging his shoulders. "If they let him in there, then they might let us in there. Wanna try?"
Ayen nodded "yeah, might as well try." he said placing his bags in one hand then slung them over his shoulder "but if we get looked at funnily, I'm guess gonna use some old language and act like i don't understand anything that's being said." he said before laughing a little.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods, "yes" she says before she started teaching them how to talk
Len listened contently, after a good amount of time he tilted his head "Mama, wheres daddy, and why can't i feel him?" he asked curiously.

Mayyflower said:
"Hello" she says happily as she waved.
"Lexi and kite said you were allowed to come over I was just about to call you and invite you over" she says
Hiro chuckled. "What do you wanna do now that I'm here?" He asked softly, never losing the sweetness in his voice.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "yeah, might as well try." he said placing his bags in one hand then slung them over his shoulder "but if we get looked at funnily, I'm guess gonna use some old language and act like i don't understand anything that's being said." he said before laughing a little.

Len listened contently, after a good amount of time he tilted his head "Mama, wheres daddy, and why can't i feel him?" he asked curiously.
Roman laughed, "Yeah, I'll just spit some Latin on him." He said, jokingly. "Want me to teleport?" He asked.

Roman said:
Roman laughed, "Yeah, I'll just spit some Latin on him." He said, jokingly. "Want me to teleport?" He asked.
Ayen nodded "sure," he chuckled "Roman using Latin, for a old fart like me that's funny." he said smiling.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "sure," he chuckled "Roman using Latin, for a old fart like me that's funny." he said smiling.
"Yeah yeah..." Roman said, making them appear in front of a large building. "This is where I sense their energies coming from..."

SoulofTobi said:

Amaya squealed. "Oh um he's at a wedding" she says

Rin smiled. "I love you" she says smiling

Roman said:
"Yeah yeah..." Roman said, making them appear in front of a large building. "This is where I sense their energies coming from..."
Ayen nodded "well, there's only one way to be sure." he said as he walked to the door of the building.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya squealed. "Oh um he's at a wedding" she says
Rin smiled. "I love you" she says smiling
Len smiled "thank you mama!~" he said happily before looking at Rin "and please don't slap me in you sleep an-e more~"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "well, there's only one way to be sure." he said as he walked to the door of the building.
Roman followed behind, "If the girls see us, we're only here to find Taylor. So, we really can't get in trouble if they don't want us here."

Hiro chuckled. "What do you wanna do now that I'm here?" He asked softly, never losing the sweetness in his voice.
Harper thought for a little. "we could go downstairs and at video games" she says

SoulofTobi said:

Len smiled "thank you mama!~" he said happily before looking at Rin "and please don't slap me in you sleep an-e more~"
Rin narrowed her eyes. "Shut up" she says

Roman said:
Roman followed behind, "If the girls see us, we're only here to find Taylor. So, we really can't get in trouble if they don't want us here."
Ayen nodded and smiled "okay, but if i knew we where doing this i could found a way to pass myself for female." he said jokingly

shortyshot8 said:
Al got himself into a suit and sighed "I swear to god....If anything happens to Riley Harper is dead"
Sam raised a hand. "Calm the hell down" she says. "Nothing's gonna happen" she says happily

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded and smiled "okay, but if i knew we where doing this i could found a way to pass myself for female." he said jokingly
Roman grinned, "I can do that... Wanna be a girl for a day? I can make that happen."

SoulofTobi said:
Len giggled "okay, daddy's little princess~" he said teasingly.
Rin raised a hand getting ready to slap him when Amaya grabbed her hand. "No Rin, Len quit" she says sternly

Roman said:
Roman grinned, "I can do that... Wanna be a girl for a day? I can make that happen."
Ayen chuckled "no, i like my family jewels, I'm just saying being a Fae, i can tend to be a bit more...." he sighed "pretty then most men...." he said looking around "so, where do we start looking?"

Mayyflower said:
Rin raised a hand getting ready to slap him when Amaya grabbed her hand. "No Rin, Len quit" she says sternly
Len smiled "okay~" he said innocent like.

Mayyflower said:
Harper thought for a little. "we could go downstairs and at video games" she says

Rin narrowed her eyes. "Shut up" she says
Hiro nodded. "Sure! I'd be happy to!" He said happily.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "no, i like my family jewels, I'm just saying being a Fae, i can tend to be a bit more...." he sighed "pretty then most men...." he said looking around "so, where do we start looking?"

Len smiled "okay~" he said innocent like.
"I don't know... We just continue our search... I think he cloaked his energy, so I don't really know exactly where he is." Roman said sighing quietly.

Roman said:
"I don't know... We just continue our search... I think he cloaked his energy, so I don't really know exactly where he is." Roman said sighing quietly.
Ayen stopped "i know this sound weird, but if you have anything that smells like him i could find him." he said tilting his head at Roman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back