• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''alrighty''

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled more "Thank you so much....How can I repay you? I will literally do anything"

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She smiled happily. "That would be lovely!" She said , holding out her hand. "Im alex, by the way."

[/QUOTE]
Axel shook her hand with his usual straight face. "Axel. Axel Fudo." He said.

Roman said:
"Simple. Sactums aren't gods. In fact they're above gods." Roman said.
Ayen sighed "of course, why wouldn't they be?" he said almost like he'd been in a similar situation before.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "of course, why wouldn't they be?" he said almost like he'd been in a similar situation before.
Roman chuckled, "I gotta go find Taylor now. Seems he got bored and took off. Wanna come along?" He asked.

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "I gotta go find Taylor now. Seems he got bored and took off. Wanna come along?" He asked.
Ayen nodded "well, sure, you're my only way back to Akira's place, so lets find a bored Taylor." he said with a chuckle.

((@Roman @Fukushima Akira , i just found this and i find it so funny))

Uchiha.Clan.full.1746564.jpg

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "well, sure, you're my only way back to Akira's place, so lets find a bored Taylor." he said with a chuckle.
Roman nodded and put his hands behind his head before walking to his left. "He probably didn't go far. He's most likely looking for his fiancé. Either that or he's lost himself."

Roman said:
Roman nodded and put his hands behind his head before walking to his left. "He probably didn't go far. He's most likely looking for his fiancé. Either that or he's lost himself."
Ayen smiled "as long as he doesn't act like young king Alex, though he's been gone a long time, he'd go looking for his woman, get 'lost', and bring back twenty..." he said with a chuckle.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "as long as he doesn't act like young king Alex, though he's been gone a long time, he'd go looking for his woman, get 'lost', and bring back twenty..." he said with a chuckle.
Roman chuckled, "Maybe. I don't think he'd do that to, Celia. They've been having a healthy relationship. In a way it reminds me of my own relationship, or well the one I was in."

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "Maybe. I don't think he'd do that to, Celia. They've been having a healthy relationship. In a way it reminds me of my own relationship, or well the one I was in."
Ayen smiled "Well, I'm sorry your relationship ended, and Roman, i must ask, what are you? i sense you're at least part human, are you part Sanctum as well?" he asked tilting his head

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite headed out the door, with Lexi in tow.
Hiro peeked through the window with a smile out the backdoor.
Riley walked in. "Hey aunt Lexi" she says happily.

Lexi smiled. "Hey beautiful" she says "Harper's in the other room" she says following kite

Harper walked into the living room. "In here squirt" she says falling onto the couch

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "But it happened so quickly"
Sam sighed. "Yea" she says softly

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smiled. "Hey beautiful" she says "Harper's in the other room" she says following kite

Harper walked into the living room. "In here squirt" she says falling onto the couch

Marcus looked up "I hope Harper is kind to her...."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "well, i guess that makes a bit of sense, but i haven't stayed on just earth, I've been to all the different worlds of the gods.." he said rubbing the back of his head.

Len pouted and crossed his arms.
After about a few minutes Rin got the hang of it and started walking.

"Be careful love" she says before looking at Len. "Ready?" She asks holding her hands out

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "Well, I'm sorry your relationship ended, and Roman, i must ask, what are you? i sense you're at least part human, are you part Sanctum as well?" he asked tilting his head
Roman nodded, "Yes. My mother was a Sanctum and my father a Human." He said. "Though it doesn't matter now... They're both dead."

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She continued smiling. "Shall we get going?"

[/QUOTE]
Axel nodded and chuckled. "If your friend is ready to get going." He said jokingly.

Mayyflower said:
After about a few minutes Rin got the hang of it and started walking.
"Be careful love" she says before looking at Len. "Ready?" She asks holding her hands out
Len held out his hand "ready!!" he said happily.

Mayyflower said:

After Kite and Lexi left, Hiro snuck in through the backdoor, snickering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back