• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Luke chuckled, "That answered my question. Guess we'll be going now." He said, turning out the light before they made it out.
Reiji raised a brow, "Well I mean it has to be more than just that, right?"
"alright" she said happily as she pulled him out to the side walk and started down the street

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"you better fucking take care of her!!" hina yelled at him as some tears slipped from her eyes

[/QUOTE]
Al looked up at her "Ignorant......You never change......" He said as the floor under him began to crack

Roman said:
Luke chuckled, "That answered my question. Guess we'll be going now." He said, turning out the light before they made it out.
Reiji raised a brow, "Well I mean it has to be more than just that, right?"
"Yes...I am the Dragon Aspect of Life"

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked up at her "Ignorant......You never change......" He said as the floor under him began to crack
hina immediately gripped her head and glared at al "i gave you our child and this is how you repay me.. you enter my mind and soul and tell me you wont take care of our child then you start to hurt me" she said before she turned away

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]liara hugged him tighter as her wings came out and wrapped around him as she hugged him

[/QUOTE]
Tyler wrapped his wings around her as well, smiling in her embrace. "My Liara..." He said softly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"alright" she said happily as she pulled him out to the side walk and started down the street

[/QUOTE]
Luke sighed, "Rina? Are you gonna let me walk on my own or are you gonna drag me the whole way?" He asked, laughing a little.

shortyshot8 said:

"Yes...I am the Dragon Aspect of Life"
"So, there's only two. Those two are life and death?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler wrapped his wings around her as well, smiling in her embrace. "My Liara..." He said softly.
"i love tyler" she said to him

Roman said:
Luke sighed, "Rina? Are you gonna let me walk on my own or are you gonna drag me the whole way?" He asked, laughing a little.
"i dont know" she said before they neared the subway

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]hina immediately gripped her head and glared at al "i gave you our child and this is how you repay me.. you enter my mind and soul and tell me you wont take care of our child then you start to hurt me" she said before she turned away

[/QUOTE]
Al growled "I'm going to do whatever it takes for her to be happy......If that means taking my own life I will gladly do so"

Roman said:
"Not quite...I haven't met the others yet but I know one is of light"

shortyshot8 said:
Al growled "I'm going to do whatever it takes for her to be happy......If that means taking my own life I will gladly do so"
"you cant take your life youve been rejected by death" she said before frowning "come on dex... i dont want to be here" she whispered as she started to fade away and a pulling sensation came onto al

Roman said:
"Oh yeah! You were wondering why you never heard of them, right?" Roman asked.
Ayen nodded "yeah, and I've been around for a long time, long enough to watch monkeys become humans, and even the crust of earth cool.... so not hearing about them is a bit unusual.. so yeah...." he said

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"i love tyler" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
Tyler nuzzled her neck. "Tyler loves Liara too..." He said softly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"you cant take your life youve been rejected by death" she said before frowning "come on dex... i dont want to be here" she whispered as she started to fade away and a pulling sensation came onto al

[/QUOTE]
Al frowned "What the...." He muttered

Tyler nuzzled her neck. "Tyler loves Liara too..." He said softly.
"when can we get married" she asked him

shortyshot8 said:
Al frowned "What the...." He muttered
the pulling became stronger as kylee started to float in the air before she flew from the dome and towards how al came in before he started to be pulled there as well

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"when can we get married" she asked him

the pulling became stronger as kylee started to float in the air before she flew from the dome and towards how al came in before he started to be pulled there as well

[/QUOTE]
Al looked shocked "Dammit no!"

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked shocked "Dammit no!"
al was pulled from the tree and flew over the land to the door way he evtered in thn launched threw it and ended up on the floor in the tomb the door gone but the reaper still there

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"i love tyler" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
Luke laughed, "Let me go in first, alright? I'll call you down after the knockout gas kicks in."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"hey kikuri... why do you love me" she asked her curiouslky

"i love tyler too" she said quietly as she hugged him

[/QUOTE]
"hmmmm...well, I like ur personality..and I just wish to protect u no matter what. I just love you...that's just all.."

*She said blushing and looking down a bit*

Roman said:
Luke laughed, "Let me go in first, alright? I'll call you down after the knockout gas kicks in."
"no no i want to use some of my powers first ok" she said before silently going down the steps and sneaking to a dark place to hide

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
"hmmmm...well, I like ur personality..and I just wish to protect u no matter what. I just love you...that's just all.."
*She said blushing and looking down a bit*

[/QUOTE]
myuki blushed to before she pecked kikuris cheek then nuzzled her neck a little

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]al was pulled from the tree and flew over the land to the door way he evtered in thn launched threw it and ended up on the floor in the tomb the door gone but the reaper still there

[/QUOTE]
Al groaned a little "What the......"

shortyshot8 said:

"Not quite...I haven't met the others yet but I know one is of light"
"I see... Do you want anything to drink, maybe?" He asked, going into the kitchen, motioning for her to follow.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "yeah, and I've been around for a long time, long enough to watch monkeys become humans, and even the crust of earth cool.... so not hearing about them is a bit unusual.. so yeah...." he said
"Well Sanctums have been around since the beginning of time. They just haven't inhabited Earth. Only few have."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"when can we get married" she asked him

[/QUOTE]
Tyler smiled softly. "How does right now sound?" He asked softly.

SoulofTobi said:
Len nodded "Talk!" he said happily while watched Pin point and tilts his head.
Amaya smiled. "Yea, your father can teach you how to talk" she says before grabbing Rin and setting her upright and teaching her how to walk

Kite sighed. "Alright... Just because you love him so much... But make sure you keep most of your attention on Riley, you have a big responsibility here." He said with a soft smile.
Harper smiled. "Awesome, thanks" she says happily

Lexi chuckled. "Don't do anything I wouldn't Harper" she says sternly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back