• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"where already dead al" she said to him with a frown

[/QUOTE]
Al frowned "I know that....That's exactly why.....I'm willing to give up my soul"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"what is it" she asked him

liara kissed back then hugged him tighter "please dont leave me' SHE PLEADED WHILE CRYING

[/QUOTE]
Tyler snuggled her with a smile as tears continued to fall. "I won't Liara... I won't..." He said softly.

Roman said:
"So you're like his sister or something? You seem like you know him that well." Reiji said.
Luke nodded, "I can finally try out this knockout gas." He said grabbing it. "Come on, let's go."
"Well....In a way we are all brothers and sisters"

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "Yeah I do!" He said laughing. "Okay never mind... I lied."
Ayen narrowed his eyes "well, i guess in the mean time, you said you would tell me about Sanctums." he said rubbing his chin.

shortyshot8 said:
Al's face looked serious "She doesn't have the family she needs....I want her to stay with you.....So she can have you as a mother and Dex as a father...I'm willing to make a deal with Death to make it happen....I will do anything for her"
Dex shook his head. "I'd gladly help take care of her with Hina, but as you can see, were already dead." He said.

Roman said:
"So you're like his sister or something? You seem like you know him that well." Reiji said.
Luke nodded, "I can finally try out this knockout gas." He said grabbing it. "Come on, let's go."
rina giggled and nodded before grabing his hands and pulling him for the door

shortyshot8 said:
Al frowned "I know that....That's exactly why.....I'm willing to give up my soul"
TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex shook his head. "I'd gladly help take care of her with Hina, but as you can see, were already dead." He said.
"no" hina said sternly as she got up and glared at al disbeleife in her eyes

Roman said:
"That depends on what you mean, by 'we all'." Reiji said.
She giggled "Dragon Aspects"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"no" hina said sternly as she got up and glared at al disbeleife in her eyes

[/QUOTE]
Al looked shocked "What? Why?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]rina giggled and nodded before grabing his hands and pulling him for the door

[/QUOTE]
Luke smiled and followed behind her. "Most likely, there will be nothing but some idiot teens there... Think you can feed off of them?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver didn't know what to say either. He just rolled back over, looking up at the ceiling.
Anna stood up from her seat and made her way over to the door. "I'm gonna go get some food..." She said quietly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"the only way she can stay is if shes dead. and i will not let you kill our daughter!" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
Al frowned "What do I do then? She wants a family she can live with and I can't give her that"

shortyshot8 said:
She giggled "Dragon Aspects"

Al looked shocked "What? Why?"
"You're interesting... Maybe I'll see if you could get a room here. I'd like to learn about this, 'dragon aspect'."

Roman said:
Luke smiled and followed behind her. "Most likely, there will be nothing but some idiot teens there... Think you can feed off of them?"
rina giggled and licked her lips" teens are the best" she said to him as they left is house

Roman said:
"You're interesting... Maybe I'll see if you could get a room here. I'd like to learn about this, 'dragon aspect'."
She nodded "Yes...Al is the Dragon Aspect of Death also known as the Dragon God of Death"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"please please please" she kept begging

[/QUOTE]
Tyler kissed her neck as they hugged. "I won't leave you Liara, I won't..." He said softly.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen narrowed his eyes "well, i guess in the mean time, you said you would tell me about Sanctums." he said rubbing his chin.
"Oh yeah! You were wondering why you never heard of them, right?" Roman asked.

shortyshot8 said:
Al frowned "What do I do then? She wants a family she can live with and I can't give her that"
"you need to give her that.... i cant come back al! im dead forever" she said as she stared him down

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna stood up from her seat and made her way over to the door. "I'm gonna go get some food..." She said quietly.
Oliver nodded, seeming to have a lot on his mind right now.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"you need to give her that.... i cant come back al! im dead forever" she said as she stared him down

[/QUOTE]
Al clenched his fists "I can't...........There is no one left for me....All that's left for me is despair you told me that yourself"

shortyshot8 said:
Al clenched his fists "I can't...........There is no one left for me....All that's left for me is despair you told me that yourself"
"you better fucking take care of her!!" hina yelled at him as some tears slipped from her eyes

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]rina giggled and licked her lips" teens are the best" she said to him as they left is house

[/QUOTE]
Luke chuckled, "That answered my question. Guess we'll be going now." He said, turning out the light before they made it out.

shortyshot8 said:
She nodded "Yes...Al is the Dragon Aspect of Death also known as the Dragon God of Death"
Reiji raised a brow, "Well I mean it has to be more than just that, right?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back