• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"yeah"she whispered to him

[/QUOTE]
Dex took a good look at Kylee. "She's cute like you too Hina..." He said softly.

@shortyshot8

Roman said:
"Five? That should be easy." Luke said, grinning. "Where do you usually find the people?"
Roman sighed, "Nevermind... We can't go to a wedding drunk." He said, hanging his head

"That's what you're worried about?"
:anywhere" she said to him as she walked over and hugged him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](there in the tree)

myuki giggled more and hugged her a little tighter a happy smile on her face

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri smile as well as she enjoyed the moment as she giggled aswell*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]liara sat there frozen as she started to cry before she hugged him tightly and cried

[/QUOTE]
Tyler kept crying with her. "I love you so much Liara!" He said as he hugged her. "I love you I love you I love you I love youuuuu!" He said desperately.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]hina nodded as she took kylee and smiled

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled putting his hands in his pockets "Though I feel bad for her"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Kikuri smile as well as she enjoyed the moment as she giggled aswell*

[/QUOTE]
"hey kikuri... why do you love me" she asked her curiouslky

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler kept crying with her. "I love you so much Liara!" He said as he hugged her. "I love you I love you I love you I love youuuuu!" He said desperately.
"i love tyler too" she said quietly as she hugged him

Roman said:
"Five? That should be easy." Luke said, grinning. "Where do you usually find the people?"
Roman sighed, "Nevermind... We can't go to a wedding drunk." He said, hanging his head

"That's what you're worried about?"
Ayen slightly frowned "fine, but after the wedding, there won't be any excuse, got that Roman?" he said smiling.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"why?" she asked him as she cradled kylee

[/QUOTE]
Al chuckled and pointed at himself "She has a jackass for a father"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]:anywhere" she said to him as she walked over and hugged him

[/QUOTE]
Luke chuckled, "Well I don't feel like walking or driving... Wanna take the subway?" He asked.

shortyshot8 said:
She followed him looking around
"You still not gonna tell what you need, Al for?" Reiji asked.

Roman said:
Luke chuckled, "Well I don't feel like walking or driving... Wanna take the subway?" He asked.
"Nope...It's a surprise for all of you...Only he knows"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"yeah she does" she said jokingly to him

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed happily "I got a question for both you and Dex"

@TheRebelliousDragon

Roman said:
"go get some lone people heading home from work late" she said happily to him with a nod

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"hey kikuri... why do you love me" she asked her curiouslky

"i love tyler too" she said quietly as she hugged him

[/QUOTE]
Tyler pulled out of the hug and kissed her softly, glad he could finally feel her warmth once again.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen slightly frowned "fine, but after the wedding, there won't be any excuse, got that Roman?" he said smiling.
Roman chuckled, "Yeah I do!" He said laughing. "Okay never mind... I lied."

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed happily "I got a question for both you and Dex"
@TheRebelliousDragon
"what is it" she asked him

Tyler pulled out of the hug and kissed her softly, glad he could finally feel her warmth once again.
liara kissed back then hugged him tighter "please dont leave me' SHE PLEADED WHILE CRYING

Dex chuckled. "Ask away~" He said.
@Daniel reaver
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"what is it" she asked him

[/QUOTE]
Al's face looked serious "She doesn't have the family she needs....I want her to stay with you.....So she can have you as a mother and Dex as a father...I'm willing to make a deal with Death to make it happen....I will do anything for her"

shortyshot8 said:
Al's face looked serious "She doesn't have the family she needs....I want her to stay with you.....So she can have you as a mother and Dex as a father...I'm willing to make a deal with Death to make it happen....I will do anything for her"
"where already dead al" she said to him with a frown

shortyshot8 said:
"Nope...It's a surprise for all of you...Only he knows"
"So you're like his sister or something? You seem like you know him that well." Reiji said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"go get some lone people heading home from work late" she said happily to him with a nod

[/QUOTE]
Luke nodded, "I can finally try out this knockout gas." He said grabbing it. "Come on, let's go."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back