• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Star walked around town before seeing a place to eat. Getting a table for one she smiled before sitting down and looking at the menu. True she was alone but hey, that's the best to be, no one to hurt her feelings.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]rina blushed more but absolutely enjoyed it as they kissed

hina slowly looked back at him suprise in her eyes "al?" she said quietly

[/QUOTE]
Al had tears in his eyes "Ye-Yeah"

Mayyflower said:
Sam layed her head on his shoulder
Marcus smiled when she did so "It's kinda sad...."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "well, when Akira said you could buy anything here, i thought to check that," he said with a chuckle "and he wasn't lying, so i bought some stuff and well, i may or may not be lost." he said stretching a little "and hello, I'm Ayen and you are?" he asked looking at Taylor.
Taylor smiled and bowed his head, "I'm Taylor. Friend of Roman and Akira's." He said smiling. Roman chuckled, "Yep. If you're lost, you can come with us. Taylor and I were just gonna explore the place and whatnot."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"maybe to other women your not hard to ressist" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
Luke sighed, "No one can resist you. You're too, Rina... Which is a good thing."

Roman said:
Taylor smiled and bowed his head, "I'm Taylor. Friend of Roman and Akira's." He said smiling. Roman chuckled, "Yep. If you're lost, you can come with us. Taylor and I were just gonna explore the place and whatnot."

Luke sighed, "No one can resist you. You're too, Rina... Which is a good thing."
rina blushed more "sh-shut up" she said quietly to him feeling embarrassed but happy

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"w-why... how. how did you get here" she asked still shocked that he was there

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled making sure he didn't wake Kylee "I got worried....You didn't appear when I called for you"

shortyshot8 said:
Talim shrugged "Something"
Reiji sighed, "How about we just wait for Al? Simple as that." He said walking to the door only to trip the alarm and be attacked by Roman clones. "Dammit!" He muttered, hurrying to close the door.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"you can never go back to heaven if you choose them.... you will be deemed fallen angels by heaven" she said to them with a frown

[/QUOTE]
Tyler frowned as he looked at her. "I don't need other Angels to accept me... All I need is for my Liara to accept me..." He said softly.

Dark Tyler nodded in agreement. "I could not live with myself knowing I was the cause of somebodies eternal despair..." He added on to Tyler's argument.

Roman said:
Ayen smiled "that could work," he said while nodding before chuckling "you guys wouldn't be the worst people i randomly followed around anyways." he said with a smile.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]rina blushed more "sh-shut up" she said quietly to him feeling embarrassed but happy

[/QUOTE]
Luke smiled and pecked her lips, "You know it's true~" he said, before pecking her lips again.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "that could work," he said while nodding before chuckling "you guys wouldn't be the worst people i randomly followed around anyways." he said with a smile.
Roman laughed, "Then it's settled! We're going to do guy stuff in Euphoria!" He exclaimed happily. I wonder if my mom's parents are here....

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler frowned as he looked at her. "I don't need other Angels to accept me... All I need is for my Liara to accept me..." He said softly.
Dark Tyler nodded in agreement. "I could not live with myself knowing I was the cause of somebodies eternal despair..." He added on to Tyler's argument.
thana nodded to them before she walked back down to them and went to dark tyler and grabbed him then kissed him immediately turning his lips a dead pale and the veins around his mouth a poisoned black

Roman said:
Luke smiled and pecked her lips, "You know it's true~" he said, before pecking her lips again.
rina happily pecked back when he did then smiled a little at him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]thana nodded to them before she walked back down to them and went to dark tyler and grabbed him then kissed him immediately turning his lips a dead pale and the veins around his mouth a poisoned black

[/QUOTE]
Dark Tyler blushed at the sudden kiss before it faded and he looked at his body. "W-What's happening to me!?" He asked.

Tyler looked at her. "What did you do to him?" He asked, shaken with fear.

Roman said:
Reiji sighed, "How about we just wait for Al? Simple as that." He said walking to the door only to trip the alarm and be attacked by Roman clones. "Dammit!" He muttered, hurrying to close the door.
Talim just laughed

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"i-i was here' she said to him

[/QUOTE]
Al nodded "I see....But....Where is here exactly?"

Dark Tyler blushed at the sudden kiss before it faded and he looked at his body. "W-What's happening to me!?" He asked.
Tyler looked at her. "What did you do to him?" He asked, shaken with fear.
"i rejected him from death... isnt this what you want?" she asked knowing the pain would set in on dark tyler soon

shortyshot8 said:
Talim just laughed
"m-my mind and soul" she said quietly to him

Roman said:
Roman laughed, "Then it's settled! We're going to do guy stuff in Euphoria!" He exclaimed happily. I wonder if my mom's parents are here....
Ayen laughed as well "Yeah! i already have a endless supply of sake to get us started!" he almost shouted, happily "though, Roman, you did just some like one of the craziest guys I've followed around>" he said with a chuckle.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"i rejected him from death... isnt this what you want?" she asked knowing the pain would set in on dark tyler soon

"m-my mind and soul" she said quietly to him

[/QUOTE]
Tyler nodded. "If it is necessary... Then alright..." He said.

Dark Tyler began screaming pain as the rejection from death kicked in.

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked shocked "H-How the hell....?" (BRB Again)
(He can't get there
xD )
(but he can)

the two men you met the ones that give me strength. the beast you first saw the door to me. the three headed beasts the guardians of my love. the one at the tree the guardian of my emotions. and the dragon the protecter of my soul" she said softly before looking over at dex and smiling a little

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]thana nodded to them before she walked back down to them and went to dark tyler and grabbed him then kissed him immediately turning his lips a dead pale and the veins around his mouth a poisoned black

[/QUOTE]
Luke smiled and looked out the window. "Looks like we finished right on time anyways. It's getting dark. Ready to feed?" He asked.

shortyshot8 said:
Talim just laughed
Reiji looked at Talim and shook his head, "It isn't funny!" He muttered before one of the clones jumped through the window and put him in a headlock. "Gotcha!"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen laughed as well "Yeah! i already have a endless supply of sake to get us started!" he almost shouted, happily "though, Roman, you did just some like one of the craziest guys I've followed around>" he said with a chuckle.
Taylor shook his head, "He might just be the craziest person you've ever met." "You know I can hear you right..."

Tyler nodded. "If it is necessary... Then alright..." He said.
Dark Tyler began screaming pain as the rejection from death kicked in.
thana nodded then grabbed tyler and kissed him also as the same thing happened to him as what happened to dark tyler

Users who are viewing this thread

Back