• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler gulped, unable to speak as he continued to blush.
Dark Tyler was unable to speak as well.
"its been a while since i had two angels in my halls... especially twins" she said happily as she continued to in spect there wings before walking back around to the front of them

BlueHawk said:
Murasaki had a nagging upset feeling in the back of his head, conflicted on opening up to the girls and telling them that their mother has no intention of returning. He suppress it for now, figuring he could inform them later.
the girls giggled happily when they neared the house and ran to the man and grabbing him and pulling him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"its been a while since i had two angels in my halls... especially twins" she said happily as she continued to in spect there wings before walking back around to the front of them

[/QUOTE]
Tyler huffed with relief as she stopped. "So? What of it? We were split in half a long time ago..." He said.

Dark Tyler was huffing with relief as well.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]the girls giggled happily when they neared the house and ran to the man and grabbing him and pulling him

[/QUOTE]
Murasaki allowed the girls to pull him toward the house, his old bones struggling to keep up with their pace. Another thought, what would he do when it was time to part with the girls. Not like he could raise them.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](jes fade)

[/QUOTE]
(( You start? I gotta do something really quick ))

Tyler huffed with relief as she stopped. "So? What of it? We were split in half a long time ago..." He said.
Dark Tyler was huffing with relief as well.
thana giggled a little and got close to those two "your twins. and your the first angels in her in at least a hundred years" she said to tyler with a grin

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]thana giggled a little and got close to those two "your twins. and your the first angels in her in at least a hundred years" she said to tyler with a grin

[/QUOTE]
Tyler sighed. "Well... We died to the Lich King, that's why we're dead... Well... More dead than usual." He explained.

BlueHawk said:
Murasaki allowed the girls to pull him toward the house, his old bones struggling to keep up with their pace. Another thought, what would he do when it was time to part with the girls. Not like he could raise them.
the girls smiled happily when they got to a small clearing with a small log cabin with a beautiful pond next to it

"this is our home!" katie said happily before running ahead

lily followed katie happily

rina giggled happily and pulled on one of the mans hands while following her sisters

Roman said:
(( You start? I gotta do something really quick ))
rina layed there her breathing slightly heavy as she stared at luke a blush across her face

Lumina said:
Lumina smiled warmly, happy that they wanted her around.
chitoge_grin_small.gif

"I'll try my best. I've never really been to a wedding before so I don't know mich exactly what to do, but I'll try my best!"
@Lumina[/URL]

Asuka blushed lightly and waved as Akira left before turning to the two girls. "Alright, we can go now." She said before walking towards the large building. "This place is huge... You're lucky..." Celia whispered as she slowly followed behind. "Why am I lucky?" She asked curiously, looking back at her. "I don't know. I just wanted to say that. Hehe... You're so cute." Celia said and pinched her cheek. "Completely random, but okay." Asuka said as she walked inside. "You love my randomness. Now let's go! This is gonna take hours!" "Hey! Why hours?!" "Well... we have to do your hair for one thing, then some light, and I mean light, makeup, then we need to get you in the dress and voilà! We are done! Lumina, you're going to help right?" Celia asked as she turned to look at her. @Lumina

SoulofTobi said:
Len smiled "Mama happily?" he asked curiously.
Amaya smiled and nods. "Yes" she says "wanna learn how to walk" she asks

Rin nods and pointed to Amaya's legs and then hers

Hiro was secretly hiding outside.
Kite nodded in agreement with Lexi.
"Not even hiro?" She asks

Lexi looked at kite for the answer

Tyler sighed. "Well... We died to the Lich King, that's why we're dead... Well... More dead than usual." He explained.
"that means nothing... most angels dont come through me unless they have a reason to be rejected" thana said to them

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]
the girls smiled happily when they got to a small clearing with a small log cabin with a beautiful pond next to it
"this is our home!" katie said happily before running ahead

lily followed katie happily

rina giggled happily and pulled on one of the mans hands while following her sisters

rina layed there her breathing slightly heavy as she stared at luke a blush across her face

[/QUOTE]
Luke turned his head to look at her. He put a hand on his head and laughed lightly.

Mayyflower said:
Len nodded "Talk!" he said happily while watched Pin point and tilts his head.

Mayyflower said:

"Not even hiro?" She asks

Lexi looked at kite for the answer
Kite sighed. "Alright... Just because you love him so much... But make sure you keep most of your attention on Riley, you have a big responsibility here." He said with a soft smile.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blushed lightly and waved as Akira left before turning to the two girls. "Alright, we can go now." She said before walking towards the large building. "This place is huge... You're lucky..." Celia whispered as she slowly followed behind. "Why am I lucky?" She asked curiously, looking back at her. "I don't know. I just wanted to say that. Hehe... You're so cute." Celia said and pinched her cheek. "Completely random, but okay." Asuka said as she walked inside. "You love my randomness. Now let's go! This is gonna take hours!" "Hey! Why hours?!" "Well... we have to do your hair for one thing, then some light, and I mean light, makeup, then we need to get you in the dress and voilà! We are done! Lumina, you're going to help right?" Celia asked as she turned to look at her. @Lumina
((And Ayen is lost in the shopping district XP))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"that means nothing... most angels dont come through me unless they have a reason to be rejected" thana said to them

[/QUOTE]
Tyler blinked. "Well... I guess my reason is because I'm not supposed to exist... My soul was crushed more than once." He said. "I also am the vessel of the most powerful False Dragon God there is."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]rina blushed more and slid as close as she could to luke as she could and slid her arms around him

[/QUOTE]
Luke chuckled more and held onto her. "That escalated quickly..."

SoulofTobi said:
((And Ayen is lost in the shopping district XP))
(( He can find Roman and Taylor eating at a restaurant you want ))

Roman said:
Luke chuckled more and held onto her. "That escalated quickly..."

(( He can find Roman and Taylor eating at a restaurant you want ))
((sure, that would be great, he is carrying alot of stuff, he really likes hordin..... i mean souvenirs.... yeah......))

Tyler blinked. "Well... I guess my reason is because I'm not supposed to exist... My soul was crushed more than once." He said. "I also am the vessel of the most powerful False Dragon God there is."
"well those arent reasons im speaking of" she said to him as a smoke cloud formed in the air in front of them and the two girls that dark tyler and tyler loved appeared

Users who are viewing this thread

Back