• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
((sure, that would be great, he is carrying alot of stuff, he really likes hordin..... i mean souvenirs.... yeah......))
(( Yep, well they're getting ready to leave so that's where they are. ))

Roman said:
Luke chuckled more and held onto her. "That escalated quickly..."

(( He can find Roman and Taylor eating at a restaurant you want ))
"thats all your fault... and its your fault if i get pregnant" she said teasingly to him as she put his arm around her and nuzzled his ribs

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"well those arent reasons im speaking of" she said to him as a smoke cloud formed in the air in front of them and the two girls that dark tyler and tyler loved appeared

[/QUOTE]
Tyler stared at the replica of Liara as tears rolled down his face.

Dark Tyler stared at the replica of Yurika, pools of tears streaming down his face.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler stared at the replica of Liara as tears rolled down his face.
Dark Tyler stared at the replica of Yurika, pools of tears streaming down his face.
"these are the reasons your here. the reasons you could be rejected by death" she said the them as the two girls stared back at the two

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"thats all your fault... and its your fault if i get pregnant" she said teasingly to him as she put his arm around her and nuzzled his ribs

[/QUOTE]
Luke blinked and became white as a ghost. "Please don't say that." He said, nervously.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"these are the reasons your here. the reasons you could be rejected by death" she said the them as the two girls stared back at the two

[/QUOTE]
Tyler kept crying as well. "I-I'm so lucky to have you Liara..." He said softly.

Dark Tyler said the same, except for Yurika.

Roman said:
(( Yep, well they're getting ready to leave so that's where they are. ))
((okay!))

Ayen sighed "the fool stared at me and laughed when i told him i was here for Akira's wedding.." he mumbled as he continued wandering around, after awhile he stopped in front of a restaurant to look around "y'know, it would be great if i could just bump into one of the others that came for Akira's wedding..." he said as he set down his bags.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](atrio)

"why not.... do you not want me to have a child" she asked him fake pouting as she spoke

[/QUOTE]
(Him only anyone else?)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](atrio)

"why not.... do you not want me to have a child" she asked him fake pouting as she spoke

[/QUOTE]
Luke shook his head, "Not this early in our relationship." He said, still nervous

Tyler kept crying as well. "I-I'm so lucky to have you Liara..." He said softly.
Dark Tyler said the same, except for Yurika.
"now for the hard part...... them or heaven" thana said as the figures dissapered and she walked back up to her throne

TheBigBladeWolf said:
(Him only anyone else?)
(i have others but i wish to use him... but i also have kitty, mika, mitsu, lana

Roman said:
Luke shook his head, "Not this early in our relationship." He said, still nervous
"dont worry ok" she said quietly to him with a warm smile as she rested her head on his chest

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"now for the hard part...... them or heaven" thana said as the figures dissapered and she walked back up to her throne

[/QUOTE]
Tyler frowned. "Is that even a choice? I wanna stay with Liara forever!" He said.

Dark Tyler copied Tyler still, only with Yurika again.

SoulofTobi said:
((okay!))
Ayen sighed "the fool stared at me and laughed when i told him i was here for Akira's wedding.." he mumbled as he continued wandering around, after awhile he stopped in front of a restaurant to look around "y'know, it would be great if i could just bump into one of the others that came for Akira's wedding..." he said as he set down his bags.
Roman and Taylor walked out of the restaurant, laughing. "To think one of these guys wouldn't have a accent, that chef had a hilarious one!" Roman exclaimed, still laughing.

Taylor continued to laugh, mimicking the chef's British accent.

Tyler frowned. "Is that even a choice? I wanna stay with Liara forever!" He said.
Dark Tyler copied Tyler still, only with Yurika again.
"you can never go back to heaven if you choose them.... you will be deemed fallen angels by heaven" she said to them with a frown

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"now for the hard part...... them or heaven" thana said as the figures dissapered and she walked back up to her throne

(i have others but i wish to use him... but i also have kitty, mika, mitsu, lana

"dont worry ok" she said quietly to him with a warm smile as she rested her head on his chest

[/QUOTE]
(If you wish to use him then I'll just go back to sleep then,Goodbye)

[/QUOTE]
Luke sighed in relief. "Thanks." He said softly. "Also, how was all this my fault? All I did was kiss you." He asked.

Roman said:
Roman and Taylor walked out of the restaurant, laughing. "To think one of these guys wouldn't have a accent, that chef had a hilarious one!" Roman exclaimed, still laughing.
Taylor continued to laugh, mimicking the chef's British accent.
Ayen started as Roman and Taylor walked out of the restaurant "maybe i should of asked for the secrets of the omiverse instead...." he said jokingly as he picked up his bags again "Hey Roman, and friend, hows it going?" he asked happily, trying not to look as lost as he really was.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen started as Roman and Taylor walked out of the restaurant "maybe i should of asked for the secrets of the omiverse instead...." he said jokingly as he picked up his bags again "Hey Roman, and friend, hows it going?" he asked happily, trying not to look as lost as he really was.
Roman and Taylor looked at Ayen and waved, "Sup? "Yo." They said to him. Roman walked over to Ayen, motioning for Taylor to follow, which he did. "Watcha doin', Ayen?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]rina blushed "b-because y-you..... you know" she said quietly to him

[/QUOTE]
Luke shook his head, "It wasn't my fault if you don't tell me what I did. I have literally no idea...."

Roman said:
Roman and Taylor looked at Ayen and waved, "Sup? "Yo." They said to him. Roman walked over to Ayen, motioning for Taylor to follow, which he did. "Watcha doin', Ayen?" He asked.
Luke shook his head, "It wasn't my fault if you don't tell me what I did. I have literally no idea...."
"i-its hard to resist especially when you do what you did" she said blushing more that she couldnt tell why even though it was just the way he kissed her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"i-its hard to resist especially when you do what you did" she said blushing more that she couldnt tell why even though it was just the way he kissed her

[/QUOTE]
Luke chuckled, "I'm not that hard to resist." He said waving a hand. "Okay... Maybe a little, but not a lot."

Roman said:
Ayen chuckled "well, when Akira said you could buy anything here, i thought to check that," he said with a chuckle "and he wasn't lying, so i bought some stuff and well, i may or may not be lost." he said stretching a little "and hello, I'm Ayen and you are?" he asked looking at Taylor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back