• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]
lily smiled then ran over and started to climb the ladder
rina smiled and hugged the man before she ran over to lily and started up after her

katie quickly followed lily and rina

[/QUOTE]
Murasaki sighed contently at Rina's hug, not having been hugged since his past life. It felt nice. He stayed on the ground to make sure the girls ascended the ladder safely, before beginning to climb behind them.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler tilted his head. "You plan to send us back?" Both Dark Tyler and Tyler said at the same time.
"maybe.... maybe not" thana said as she walked around them inspecting every thing before she grabed one of tylers and dark tylers wings and made them spread that wing out so she could look at them

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]rina blushed more and kissed back like luke did while bringing her hands to his cheeks

[/QUOTE]
Luke held on to her tighter, bringing her even closer to himself.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]thana smiled as she grabed tylers face in a soft way and moved his head around a little to inspect him before doing the same to dark tyler then walking around them "what do you not think i can reject a soul from death and send them back?" she asked them

hina slowly opened her eyes and looked up a little but didnt look back at him yet

[/QUOTE]
Al was now holding Kylee with one hand as he stood there (BRB)

BlueHawk said:
Murasaki sighed contently at Rina's hug, not having been hugged since his past life. It felt nice. He stayed on the ground to make sure the girls ascended the ladder safely, before beginning to climb behind them.
lily giggled as she pushed on the man hole as hard as she could and struggled to get it off but managed then climbed out

rina smiled happily when they got out and looked around "our house isnt to far from here" she said happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"maybe.... maybe not" thana said as she walked around them inspecting every thing before she grabed one of tylers and dark tylers wings and made them spread that wing out so she could look at them

[/QUOTE]
Tyler and Dark Tyler moaned as their wings were pulled. Tyler quickly shook it off, seeing as he was the tougher one out of the two. "U-Umm... You know us Angels find this highly sexual?" He asked.

Roman said:
Luke held on to her tighter, bringing her even closer to himself.
rina blushed more but absolutely enjoyed it as they kissed

shortyshot8 said:
Al was now holding Kylee with one hand as he stood there (BRB)
hina slowly looked back at him suprise in her eyes "al?" she said quietly

Tyler and Dark Tyler moaned as their wings were pulled. Tyler quickly shook it off, seeing as he was the tougher one out of the two. "U-Umm... You know us Angels find this highly sexual?" He asked.
(( I don't know why I found do this funny, but I did ))

Ayen carried three large bags, two in his arms and one on his back "Geez, that Akira wasn't kidding when he said you could buy anything, i thought i'd never get refined kraken ink again." he said out loud while wandering around and taking the sights 'i never would of thought a higher plane of existances like this was hidden out of my reaches for so long.... and even though i'm here it's still out of my reaches without a sanctum....' he thought be for bumping into a random man "um, execuse me, but do you know how to get to Akira Fukushima's place, I'm here for his wedding and got a little lost..." he said with a small chuckled while rubbing the back of his head.

@Fukushima Akira @Roman @WeirdPrincess @Lumina

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]
lily giggled as she pushed on the man hole as hard as she could and struggled to get it off but managed then climbed out
rina smiled happily when they got out and looked around "our house isnt to far from here" she said happily

[/QUOTE]
Murasaki nodded his head, motioning for the girls to walk. "Then lead on young ones." He says as he inspects their surroundings.

"would you rather have me bend your soul to my will and force you to open them gthat way... i hear its quite painfull" she said to him as she ran a hand across the edge of the wing feeling the soft angelic feathers

Kite nodded and continued to smile. "I'm sure Harper is responsible enough to take care of Riley." He said happily.
Harper walked in. "I have to watch someone?" She asks

Lexi nods. "Yea" she says

BlueHawk said:
Murasaki nodded his head, motioning for the girls to walk. "Then lead on young ones." He says as he inspects their surroundings.
the girls all giggled and grabbed hands then started into the woods

"can you play with us when we get there" rina asked the man as they all walked together

lily looked at him and smiled brightly also wanting him to play with them

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]rina blushed more but absolutely enjoyed it as they kissed

hina slowly looked back at him suprise in her eyes "al?" she said quietly

[/QUOTE]
Luke smiled under the kiss, blushing even more than before. He moved closer again, the space between them now completely gone.

Roman said:
Luke smiled under the kiss, blushing even more than before. He moved closer again, the space between them now completely gone.
rina deepened the kiss with luke before she broke it and opened her eyes just a little and looked at him an embarrassed but happy look on her face as she stared into his eyes

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]
the girls all giggled and grabbed hands then started into the woods
"can you play with us when we get there" rina asked the man as they all walked together

lily looked at him and smiled brightly also wanting him to play with them

[/QUOTE]
Murasaki nodded affirmatively, walking behind them. "Breifly, since you girls have kept me safe." He says with a soft grin, making them happy.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]rina deepened the kiss with luke before she broke it and opened her eyes just a little and looked at him an embarrassed but happy look on her face as she stared into his eyes

[/QUOTE]
Luke stared back into her eyes, speechless, but happy.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"would you rather have me bend your soul to my will and force you to open them gthat way... i hear its quite painfull" she said to him as she ran a hand across the edge of the wing feeling the soft angelic feathers

[/QUOTE]
Tyler gulped, unable to speak as he continued to blush.

Dark Tyler was unable to speak as well.

BlueHawk said:
Murasaki nodded affirmatively, walking behind them. "Breifly, since you girls have kept me safe." He says with a soft grin, making them happy.
rina cheered with her sisters before they ran ahead happily

"we should play tag when we get there"

"yeah!"

Roman said:
Luke stared back into her eyes, speechless, but happy.
rina smiled at him before slowly kissing him again and closing her eyes

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]

"yeah!"

[/QUOTE]
Murasaki had a nagging upset feeling in the back of his head, conflicted on opening up to the girls and telling them that their mother has no intention of returning. He suppress it for now, figuring he could inform them later.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]

"yeah!"

[/QUOTE]
Luke kissed back, closing his eyes also.

(( Fade? ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back