• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](but he can)
the two men you met the ones that give me strength. the beast you first saw the door to me. the three headed beasts the guardians of my love. the one at the tree the guardian of my emotions. and the dragon the protecter of my soul" she said softly before looking over at dex and smiling a little

@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex smiled back at her and winked, saluting her. "In the flesh~" He said sweetly.

@shortyshot8

Roman said:
Luke smiled and looked out the window. "Looks like we finished right on time anyways. It's getting dark. Ready to feed?" He asked.
Reiji looked at Talim and shook his head, "It isn't funny!" He muttered before one of the clones jumped through the window and put him in a headlock. "Gotcha!"

Taylor shook his head, "He might just be the craziest person you've ever met." "You know I can hear you right..."
"yeah" she said softly to him before sitting up and blushing

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]thana nodded then grabbed tyler and kissed him also as the same thing happened to him as what happened to dark tyler

[/QUOTE]
Tyler began feeling pain cover his body.

Dark Tyler suddenly disappeared and appeared in his dorm. His legs were healed.

Tyler smiled at the pain. "I'll be with you soon Liara... I promise..." He said softly.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler began feeling pain cover his body.
Dark Tyler suddenly disappeared and appeared in his dorm. His legs were healed.

Tyler smiled at the pain. "I'll be with you soon Liara... I promise..." He said softly.
"you better hurry tyler. shes about to do some thing horrible" thana said to him before dissapering

Roman said:
Taylor shook his head, "He might just be the craziest person you've ever met." "You know I can hear you right..."
Ayen laughed "maybe, but unless he's stupid enough to slap a gods wife, in front of said god, with his baby maker, or worst, he isn't.... yet...." he said smiling at the memory.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"you better hurry tyler. shes about to do some thing horrible" thana said to him before dissapering

[/QUOTE]
Tyler screamed out in pain as he teleported out of Oblivion. He was now completely fine, right next to Liara.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"yeah" she said softly to him before sitting up and blushing

[/QUOTE]
Luke nodded, he then stood up and stretched. He turned to face Rina and chuckled, "So, how many people are we gonna need to get?"

Tyler screamed out in pain as he teleported out of Oblivion. He was now completely fine, right next to Liara.
liara was sitting there on tylers bed her cheeks where stained red from the tears and she held a knife in one hand and stared down at her wrist not having noticed tyler yet

Roman said:
Luke nodded, he then stood up and stretched. He turned to face Rina and chuckled, "So, how many people are we gonna need to get?"
"depends on how much fear each person produces" she said as she also got up then started to get dressed

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]liara was sitting there on tylers bed her cheeks where stained red from the tears and she held a knife in one hand and stared down at her wrist not having noticed tyler yet

[/QUOTE]
Tyler yells out as tears stream down his face, he leaps and grabs the knife out of her hands, gasping for breath.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen laughed "maybe, but unless he's stupid enough to slap a gods wife, in front of said god, with his baby maker, or worst, he isn't.... yet...." he said smiling at the memory.
Roman chuckled, "I did something like that before!" He exclaimed.

Taylor sighed and put his face in the palm of hand.

"I was joking! Joking!"

Tyler yells out as tears stream down his face, he leaps and grabs the knife out of her hands, gasping for breath.
liara just stared at tyler with absolute shock and disbeleif as she stared at him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]liara was sitting there on tylers bed her cheeks where stained red from the tears and she held a knife in one hand and stared down at her wrist not having noticed tyler yet

"depends on how much fear each person produces" she said as she also got up then started to get dressed

[/QUOTE]
"Do you need a lot?" Luke asked, grabbing a shirt.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]liara just stared at tyler with absolute shock and disbeleif as she stared at him

[/QUOTE]
Tyler continued gasping for breath. "I-I can't bear being without you again..." He muttered.

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "I did something like that before!" He exclaimed.
Taylor sighed and put his face in the palm of hand.

"I was joking! Joking!"
Ayen nodded "well anyways..... you said guy stuff?" he asked trying not to laugh.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](but he can)
the two men you met the ones that give me strength. the beast you first saw the door to me. the three headed beasts the guardians of my love. the one at the tree the guardian of my emotions. and the dragon the protecter of my soul" she said softly before looking over at dex and smiling a little

@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Al nodded "I see....." He held out Kylee a little "I don't think you've met Kylee yet"

Tyler continued gasping for breath. "I-I can't bear being without you again..." He muttered.
t-tyler" she whispered in disbeleif as she slowly reached a hand for his face wanting to confirm that she wasnt just seeing things

Roman said:
Luke smiled and looked out the window. "Looks like we finished right on time anyways. It's getting dark. Ready to feed?" He asked.
Reiji looked at Talim and shook his head, "It isn't funny!" He muttered before one of the clones jumped through the window and put him in a headlock. "Gotcha!"

Talim smiled "It is"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]hina smiled a little at kylee who was sleeping in his arms "yeah" she said quietly

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled "She looks like you"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]t-tyler" she whispered in disbeleif as she slowly reached a hand for his face wanting to confirm that she wasnt just seeing things

[/QUOTE]
Tyler pulled her into a hug, crying. "I'm here Liara... I'm here..." He said softly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"i need a good amount so if each person gives alot of fear there should just be five" she said as she slipped her dress on

[/QUOTE]
"Five? That should be easy." Luke said, grinning. "Where do you usually find the people?"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "well anyways..... you said guy stuff?" he asked trying not to laugh.
Roman sighed, "Nevermind... We can't go to a wedding drunk." He said, hanging his head

"That's what you're worried about?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"yeah"she whispered to him

[/QUOTE]
Al held her out more "Do you want to hold her?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back