• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"no no i want to use some of my powers first ok" she said before silently going down the steps and sneaking to a dark place to hide

myuki blushed to before she pecked kikuris cheek then nuzzled her neck a little

[/QUOTE]
Luke nodded and let her go hide, taking a seat on the steps, waiting for Rina.

shortyshot8 said:
Talim sighed "Sure"
Reiji handed her a bottle of water. "Well, thanks for the little lesson. If I have have questions I'll ask."

Mayyflower said:
"What's sad?" She asks at a picture in the living room
Marcus sighed "Riley grew up so fast already...."

Roman said:
Luke nodded and let her go hide, taking a seat on the steps, waiting for Rina.
Reiji handed her a bottle of water. "Well, thanks for the little lesson. If I have have
Talim grabbed it "Yeah"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled. "Yea, your father can teach you how to talk" she says before grabbing Rin and setting her upright and teaching her how to walk
Harper smiled. "Awesome, thanks" she says happily

Lexi chuckled. "Don't do anything I wouldn't Harper" she says sternly
Kite headed out the door, with Lexi in tow.

Hiro peeked through the window with a smile out the backdoor.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"no no i want to use some of my powers first ok" she said before silently going down the steps and sneaking to a dark place to hide

myuki blushed to before she pecked kikuris cheek then nuzzled her neck a little

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri's blush became darker as she started to giggle when Myuki started to nuzzle her neck*

"hehe, Myuki, that tickles"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]liara nodded her head quickly and frantacly

[/QUOTE]
Tyler took her hand and stepped to the middle of the room. He held her hands in his. "Do you, Liara, take me to be your lawfully wedded husband?" He asked with a soft smile, a blush forming on his cheeks.

Roman said:
"Well Sanctums have been around since the beginning of time. They just haven't inhabited Earth. Only few have."
Ayen nodded "well, i guess that makes a bit of sense, but i haven't stayed on just earth, I've been to all the different worlds of the gods.." he said rubbing the back of his head.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled. "Yea, your father can teach you how to talk" she says before grabbing Rin and setting her upright and teaching her how to walk
Len pouted and crossed his arms.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi looked back and saw Al*
''oh, heyo''

[/QUOTE]
Al was cradling Kylee "Hey" He said smiling

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Axel pulled up in front of the school on his motorcycle, soon getting off as he deactivated his cycle shift and beginning to walk through the front gates.
@Amanda Rose
Alex was standing there with her brother as they walked towards the school. Casually struting over to the boy cautiously. "Hi?" She asked.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]Alex was standing there with her brother as they walked towards the school. Casually struting over to the boy cautiously. "Hi?" She asked.

[/QUOTE]
Axel turned around and looked at her, giving her a soft smile. "Oh, hello... How may I help you?" He asked.

Axel turned around and looked at her, giving her a soft smile. "Oh, hello... How may I help you?" He asked.
She looked at the building. "My brother and I are kinda new. And lost." She admited, looking back at her brother, who was just exploring.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''haha, then maybe i should baby sit?''

[/QUOTE]
Al blinked "I mean...I couldn't ask something so large a favor from you"

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She giggled. "I know~."

[/QUOTE]
Nero smiled and closed his eyes

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She looked at the building. "My brother and I are kinda new. And lost." She admited, looking back at her brother, who was just exploring.

[/QUOTE]
Axel nodded. "I guess I've gotten to know this school very well... I could show you guys around if you like." He said.

Axel nodded. "I guess I've gotten to know this school very well... I could show you guys around if you like." He said.
She smiled happily. "That would be lovely!" She said , holding out her hand. "Im alex, by the way."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i think itll be fine,,''

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled "Well....If you are sure then yeah I wouldn't mind it"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "well, i guess that makes a bit of sense, but i haven't stayed on just earth, I've been to all the different worlds of the gods.." he said rubbing the back of his head.

Len pouted and crossed his arms.
"Simple. Sactums aren't gods. In fact they're above gods." Roman said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back