• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "Yes. My mother was a Sanctum and my father a Human." He said. "Though it doesn't matter now... They're both dead."
Ayen sighed "both my parents have been dead longer than the sun have burned for the earth, and it still matters to me who and what they were." he said soberly.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "both my parents have been dead longer than the sun have burned for the earth, and it still matters to me who and what they were." he said soberly.
Roman chuckled, "Well there's something we have in common. That and the fact we both have white hair." He said laughing a little more.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She shrugged. "Brother. Come on, andrew." He sighed, following.

[/QUOTE]
Axel began walking into the courtyard first. "This is the courtyard. A lot of students like to hang around here." He said happily.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Axel began walking into the courtyard first. "This is the courtyard. A lot of students like to hang around here." He said happily.
She nodded. "Ah... So... Like a hangout area?" She asked.

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "Well there's something we have in common. That and the fact we both have white hair." He said laughing a little more.
Ayen looked at him for a moment "yeah, i guess so." he said with a chuckle "do you get yours from your father aswell?" he said looking around "where could Taylor of gone..."

SoulofTobi said:
Len held out his hand "ready!!" he said happily.
Amaya grabbed him and started teaching him how to walk

After Kite and Lexi left, Hiro snuck in through the backdoor, snickering.
Riley layed on the floor and watched tv.

Harper layed on the couch, also watching tv.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded as he stood up with her
Sam went into their room and started getting ready

Mayyflower said:

Hiro popped up from behind the couch. "Your Hiro is here~!" He said happily.

Mayyflower said:

Al got himself into a suit and sighed "I swear to god....If anything happens to Riley Harper is dead"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen looked at him for a moment "yeah, i guess so." he said with a chuckle "do you get yours from your father aswell?" he said looking around "where could Taylor of gone..."
"No, my mother's natural hair color is white. My father's hair was black." Roman said. "Like I said, most likely searching for Celia."

Roman said:
"No, my mother's natural hair color is white. My father's hair was black." Roman said. "Like I said, most likely searching for Celia."
Ayen smiled "would this Celia, his fiancée, possibly be one of the bridesmaids?" he asked looking around "also, it was the opposite for me, my father had white hair, and my mother had blonde, though, both of them were Fae."

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled more "Thank you so much....How can I repay you? I will literally do anything"
"don't need payment. I just like spending time with kids. it's just......interesting"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]"don't need payment. I just like spending time with kids. it's just......interesting"

[/QUOTE]
Al nodded "Are you sure? As the Dragon Aspect of Death I could do anything you want or get you anything you wanted"

shortyshot8 said:
Al nodded "Are you sure? As the Dragon Aspect of Death I could do anything you want or get you anything you wanted"
"nah, I'm not greedy nor am I needy"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "would this Celia, his fiancée, possibly be one of the bridesmaids?" he asked looking around "also, it was the opposite for me, my father had white hair, and my mother had blonde, though, both of them were Fae."
Roman nodded, "Yeah, she is. I believe her and the bride Asuka are best friends." He said, looking around for Taylor.

Hiro popped up from behind the couch. "Your Hiro is here~!" He said happily.
Riley yelped. "Woah" she says looking at hiro

Harper looked at hiro and smiled. "Hiro!" She says happily

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "Yeah, she is. I believe her and the bride Asuka are best friends." He said, looking around for Taylor.
Ayen nodded "well, if Taylor knows this, is it possible he went where ever they are right now?" he asked scanning through the people there.

SoulofTobi said:
Len smiled as he got use to walking, then started looking for Rin.
Rin walked around the living room happily. "Leenn" she says happily

Amaya smiled. "Now for talking, Ayen can teach len how to use his magic, I'll teach the basic stuff" she mumbled. "Come here you two" she hollered

Mayyflower said:
Rin walked around the living room happily. "Leenn" she says happily
Amaya smiled. "Now for talking, Ayen can teach len how to use his magic, I'll teach the basic stuff" she mumbled. "Come here you two" she hollered
Len grabbed Rin's hand then went back to Amaya.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]
the girls smiled happily when they got to a small clearing with a small log cabin with a beautiful pond next to it
"this is our home!" katie said happily before running ahead

lily followed katie happily

rina giggled happily and pulled on one of the mans hands while following her sisters

rina layed there her breathing slightly heavy as she stared at luke a blush across her face

[/QUOTE]
Murasaki nodded and looked at the house, it was awfully small, but probably fit the girls and their mother pretty well, and more recently just the girls.

Mayyflower said:
Riley yelped. "Woah" she says looking at hiro
Harper looked at hiro and smiled. "Hiro!" She says happily
The blonde haired boy hopped up on the couch next to Harper. "So whatcha doin'?" He asked happily.

Mayyflower said:
Rin followed and sat down in front of Amaya
"Ima try and teach you guys how to talk" she says
Len sat down as well "Teach y-you g-guys to talk?" he attempted to imitate her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back