• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen stopped "i know this sound weird, but if you have anything that smells like him i could find him." he said tilting his head at Roman.
Roman shook his head, "I don't have anything... We didn't exchange anything." He said. "He's somewhere around. Most likely sleep."

Roman said:
Roman shook his head, "I don't have anything... We didn't exchange anything." He said. "He's somewhere around. Most likely asleep."
Ayen nodded "well, lets look for anyone sleeping and hope their either Taylor, or weaker than us." he said with a chuckle as he walked towards a hallway.

"Ow! Geez this hurt.." Asuka muttered and winced in pain as Celia pulled on the strings of a corset. "Oh hush up. It's not even that bad." Celia stated and pulled tighter. "Yes it- Ow! Is! Why are you even doing this?" She exclaimed. "You said you wanted to know what it was..." "I didn't mean now! Or for the wedding." Asuka said as she sniffed, tears running down her face. "This hurts way to much." "Alright fine... I'll stop now since you're crying." Celia muttered before she loosened and undid the strings on the corset, then took it off of her. "I can breath! I wasn't crying either..." Asuka sniffed. "You were and you know it. Now go take a bath... so I can see dat ass." She said and snickered as Asuka turned bright red. "I swear something is wrong with you have the time... I don't know how Taylor deals with you." "Me either! Oh wait... I just realized I left him..." Celia said quietly and pouted. "Aw... This sucks! Now I can't get kisses..." "You're the one who followed me, you didn't have to. Akki-san did say you could go sightseeing if you wanted and you could have went with Taylor." Asuka stated as she walked towards the bathroom and hopped inside the shower once she turned it on. "I wasn't thinking about it!" Celia said as she followed her inside the bathroom. "I'm sad now..." "You'll see him eventually, during the wedding obviously." "I want hugs and cuddles and kisses now!"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "well, lets look for anyone sleeping and hope their either Taylor, or weaker than us." he said with a chuckle as he walked towards a hallway.
"Yeah." Roman said, sighing quietly. "Damn it Taylor...." he muttered. "Where could he possibly be?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Ow! Geez this hurt.." Asuka muttered and winced in pain as Celia pulled on the strings of a corset. "Oh hush up. It's not even that bad." Celia stated and pulled tighter. "Yes it- Ow! Is! Why are you even doing this?" She exclaimed. "You said you wanted to know what it was..." "I didn't mean now! Or for the wedding." Asuka said as she sniffed, tears running down her face. "This hurts way to much." "Alright fine... I'll stop now since you're crying." Celia muttered before she loosened and undid the strings on the corset, then took it off of her. "I can breath! I wasn't crying either..." Asuka sniffed. "You were and you know it. Now go take a bath... so I can see dat ass." She said and snickered as Asuka turned bright red. "I swear something is wrong with you have the time... I don't know how Taylor deals with you." "Me either! Oh wait... I just realized I left him..." Celia said quietly and pouted. "Aw... This sucks! Now I can't get kisses..." "You're the one who followed me, you didn't have to. Akki-san did say you could go sightseeing if you wanted and you could have went with Taylor." Asuka stated as she walked towards the bathroom and hopped inside the shower once she turned it on. "I wasn't thinking about it!" Celia said as she followed her inside the bathroom. "I'm sad now..." "You'll see him eventually, during the wedding obviously." "I want hugs and cuddles and kisses now!"
(( xD We can't find Taylor either. He ran off somewhere ))

Roman said:
"Yeah." Roman said, sighing quietly. "Damn it Taylor...." he muttered. "Where could he possibly be?"
Ayen shrugged his shoulders "Hell if i know, maybe we should put a bell on him." he said as he opened a door and looked in before quickly closing it "I'm sorry!" he said quickly.

Roman said:

(( xD We can't find Taylor either. He ran off somewhere ))
(( Brilliant xD ))

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen shrugged his shoulders "Hell if i know, maybe we should put a bell on him." he said as he opened a door and looked in before quickly closing it "I'm sorry!" he said quickly.
"Saw something?" Roman asked before looking inside a different room. "God... Where is room service at?" He chuckled.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Brilliant xD ))
(( I don't know where I wanna find him yet xD So he's pretty much lost unless someone just appears next to him xP ))

Roman said:
"Saw something?" Roman asked before looking inside a different room. "God... Where is room service at?" He chuckled.
Ayen nodded "some girl changing" he said looking at the door before turning to Roman "lets see if we can't find him in another hallway."

((wouldn't be afoul if we barged in on @WeirdPrincess 's characters??))

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "no, i like my family jewels, I'm just saying being a Fae, i can tend to be a bit more...." he sighed "pretty then most men...." he said looking around "so, where do we start looking?"

Len smiled "okay~" he said innocent like.
Rin pushed him with her free hand. "Moments boy" she snarls

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "some girl changing" he said looking at the door before turning to Roman "lets see if we can't find him in another hallway."
Roman chuckled, "Well that sounds better than what I saw. All I saw was a dirty room." He said, putting a hand in his pockets. "Different hallway? Alright."

SoulofTobi said:
(( So awful.... do it xD ))

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "Well that sounds better than what I saw. All I saw was a dirty room." He said, putting a hand in his pockets. "Different hallway? Alright."
Ayen smiled "yeah, but I've seen enough naked women in my life to fill an imperial city and palace." he said as he started walking "though, some of them didn't like it."

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blushed lightly and waved as Akira left before turning to the two girls. "Alright, we can go now." She said before walking towards the large building. "This place is huge... You're lucky..." Celia whispered as she slowly followed behind. "Why am I lucky?" She asked curiously, looking back at her. "I don't know. I just wanted to say that. Hehe... You're so cute." Celia said and pinched her cheek. "Completely random, but okay." Asuka said as she walked inside. "You love my randomness. Now let's go! This is gonna take hours!" "Hey! Why hours?!" "Well... we have to do your hair for one thing, then some light, and I mean light, makeup, then we need to get you in the dress and voilà! We are done! Lumina, you're going to help right?" Celia asked as she turned to look at her. @Lumina
...♅Akira's form changed. He replied as he continued walking away, smiling slightly. Shortly after talking, he vanished in a flurry of golden particles♅...

“ Text me from Asuka's phone when she's ready~ ”

tumblr_ni7x8aZZYN1u0jzt2o1_r1_500_zpsq7spsfhn.gif

...♅Akira formed above Roman in the sky with his arms crossed. He looked around, soon picking him out from the crowd. He spoke down to him♅...

“ Hey, Roman. Wanna check out the palace? ”

tumblr_m9qx5p4WbC1r4szoro1_500_zps8cfq5hvf.gif

--------------

@Roman

...The being looked at him in confusion and replied to him...

“ Who is ‘Akira Fukushima’? . . . Oh, do you mean His Majesty, Lord Imperius? ”

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "yeah, but I've seen enough naked women in my life to fill an imperial city and palace." he said as he started walking "though, some of them didn't like it."
Roman chuckled, "I've seen my fair share also, but who says seeing more isn't good?" He said, pushing open one more door. "Taylor!?" He sighed when he got no answer. "Next hall."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"thats all your fault... and its your fault if i get pregnant" she said teasingly to him as she put his arm around her and nuzzled his ribs

[/QUOTE]
((( So.. uh, is Thana in Euphoria, yet? XDD )))

@Roman[/URL]

...ΨKenji continued to stare at Himeragi in confusion, soon replyingΨ...

“ Huh? Why so? ”

(( Roman is with Ayen looking for Taylor who ran off without saying anything xD ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
"uhh sure"
*She said as she was sitting on a chair holding her arms out to Al*

[/QUOTE]
Al handed Kylee to her before stretching "I can't feel anything"

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "I've seen my fair share also, but who says seeing more isn't good?" He said, pushing open one more door. "Taylor!?" He sighed when he got no answer. "Next hall."
Ayen chuckled "i feel like we'll take more on that subject when i get us drunk later," he said as he went to the next hallway.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
((Bit late on that reply, Ayen is helping Roman find Taylor.....))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back