• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "i feel like we'll take more on that subject when i get us drunk later," he said as he went to the next hallway.
Roman nodded, "Alright... Don't get me too drunk. I like to remember my name when I wake up." He said before tripping over someone's foot. "Damn it!"

"What are you guys doing?" Taylor asked. "I'm trying to take a shower and all I hear is my damn name."

@Roman[/URL]

...ΨKenji continued to stare at Himeragi in confusion, soon replyingΨ...

“ Huh? Why so? ”

...The being looked at him in confusion and replied to him...

“ Who is ‘Akira Fukushima’? . . . Oh, do you mean His Majesty, Lord Imperius? ”
shortyshot8 said:
Al handed Kylee to her before stretching "I can't feel anything"
"I just don't..."

*She said replying to Kenji and now holding Kylee*

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "Alright... Don't get me too drunk. I like to remember my name when I wake up." He said before tripping over someone's foot. "Damn it!"
"What are you guys doing?" Taylor asked. "I'm trying to take a shower and all I hear is my damn name."
Ayen smiled "i make no promises, i like to drink to the point where i leave myself a small adventure when i get drunk~" he said jokingly "oh, hi Taylor, mind not disappearing on us next time?"

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3]"I just don't..."[/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3] [/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3][B]*She said replying to Kenji and now holding Kylee*[/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [COLOR=#ff8000]Al looked at Kenji "The woman has spoken"[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL]

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "i make no promises, i like to drink to the point where i leave myself a small adventure when i get drunk~" he said jokingly "oh, hi Taylor, mind not disappearing on us next time?"
Taylor helped Roman up and shrugged, "You guys weren't doing much, so I went to take a shower." He said. Roman growled and dusted himself off.

Taylor sighed, "I was looking for Celia, but I can't find her anywhere." "Neither can we. We weren't even looking for her though..."

Roman said:
(( Roman is with Ayen looking for Taylor who ran off without saying anything xD ))
((( Doesn't mean he can't appear above him xD )))

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "i feel like we'll take more on that subject when i get us drunk later," he said as he went to the next hallway.
((Bit late on that reply, Ayen is helping Roman find Taylor.....))
((( Yeah, I saw xD )))

Roman said:
Taylor helped Roman up and shrugged, "You guys weren't doing much, so I went to take a shower." He said. Roman growled and dusted himself off.
Taylor sighed, "I was looking for Celia, but I can't find her anywhere." "Neither can we. We weren't even looking for her though..."
Ayen smiled "I'm guessing Celia is the presence nest to the one that's feels like it's spent a lot of alone time with Akira?" he asked curiously.

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3]"I just don't..."[/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3] [/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3][B]*She said replying to Kenji and now holding Kylee*[/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [QUOTE=shortyshot8] [COLOR=#ff8000]Al looked at Kenji "The woman has spoken"[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL]
...ΨKenji shrugged his shoulders as Himeragi and replied, a smile forming on his faceΨ...

“ Okay~ ”

...ΨKenji's smile soon vanished as looked at the male and spokeΨ...

“ And you are? ”

Otoya-Ittoki-uta-no-prince-sama-34729751-160-160_zpsjxjeulb5.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Doesn't mean he can't appear above him xD )))
((( Yeah, I saw xD )))

[/QUOTE]
((though, Ayen would of been like "I FUCKING CALLED IT" and done a small victory dance....))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji shrugged his shoulders as Himeragi and replied, a smile forming on his faceΨ...
“ Okay~ ”

...ΨKenji's smile soon vanished as looked at the male and spokeΨ...

“ And you are? ”

Otoya-Ittoki-uta-no-prince-sama-34729751-160-160_zpsjxjeulb5.gif

[/QUOTE]
Al cracked his neck "I am Al.....I've heard some about you" He said before stretching more "God....Kids are going to kill me"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "I'm guessing Celia is the presence nest to the one that's feels like it's spent a lot of alone time with Akira?" he asked curiously.
Taylor facepalmed, "Do you people just know when someone has had sex? First Celia now you! You're next Roman?" Roman shook his head, before sniffing the air. "You spent time alone with Celia..." "I hate you..."

Roman said:
Taylor facepalmed, "Do you people just know when someone has had sex? First Celia now you! You're next Roman?" Roman shook his head, before sniffing the air. "You spent time alone with Celia..." "I hate you..."
Ayen raised an eyebrow "that's not what i meant, by i can tell if someone recently mated, with the smell it leaves behind, even after a dozen washings." he said nonchalantly.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen raised an eyebrow "that's not what i meant, by i can tell if someone recently mated, with the smell it leaves behind, even after a dozen washings." he said nonchalantly.
Taylor pointed at Roman, "He just did!" Roman laughed triumphantly, "This nose smells it all! It's about good as a dogs!" Taylor hung his head, "Can we just leave?"

...♆Kuroh had already left Kenji to do his own thing. As he walked, a moderately attractive female walked up to him, handing him a letter and giggling as she quickly left. Kuroh stared at it for a few moments before opening it. He looked at the contents in surprise and spoke♆...

“ What the hell? A love letter? ”

tumblr_mcoeibRbpB1ritw6oo1_500_large_zpsb0ppokiz.gif

“ I'd get used to it, young man. It's not everyday they see a man like you. ”

...♆Kuroh turned towards the sound of the voice, only to be greeted by an old man sitting at a stall. He replied♆...

“ A man like me? What do you mean? ”

“ A half-Sanctum who happens to be the son of the king. To the women of Euphoria, it's exotic, almost like a forbidden fruit. Not to mention you aren't bad looking, so you can expect a lot more or them. ”

...♆Kuroh sighed lightly and spoke to himself as he looked up the street♆...

“ How troublesome... ”

KurohWalkingWithYashiro_zpsyibixvdl.jpg

Roman said:
...♅Akira spoke from behind them all, slightly sighing to give away his position. He spoke, a small smile forming on his face♅...

“ I'm standing right here, you know.. ”

tumblr_m2ie0i3LhX1qzk4cro1_500_zpshdztkum3.jpg

Roman said:
Taylor pointed at Roman, "He just did!" Roman laughed triumphantly, "This nose smells it all! It's about good as a dogs!" Taylor hung his head, "Can we just leave?"
Ayen smiled "only a Dog? Roman you need to get on my level!" he said before laughing "and we wouldn't be here if you had a longer attention span!"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh had already left Kenji to do his own thing. As he walked, a moderately attractive female walked up to him, handing him a letter and giggling as she quickly left. Kuroh stared at it for a few moments before opening it. He looked at the contents in surprise and spoke♆...
“ What the hell? A love letter? ”

tumblr_mcoeibRbpB1ritw6oo1_500_large_zpsb0ppokiz.gif

“ I'd get used to it, young man. It's not everyday they see a man like you. ”

...♆Kuroh turned towards the sound of the voice, only to be greeted by an old man sitting at a stall. He replied♆...

“ A man like me? What do you mean? ”

“ A half-Sanctum who happens to be the son of the king. To the women of Euphoria, it's exotic, almost like a forbidden fruit. Not to mention you aren't bad looking, so you can expect a lot more or them. ”

...♆Kuroh sighed lightly and spoke to himself♆...

“ How troublesome... ”

...♅Akira spoke from behind them all, slightly sighing to give away his position. He spoke, a small smile forming on his face♅...

“ I'm standing right here, you know.. ”

tumblr_m2ie0i3LhX1qzk4cro1_500_zpshdztkum3.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Roman sighed, "That guy needs bells more than Taylor does... What is it, Akira? Why aren't you getting ready?" He asked.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "only a Dog? Roman you need to get on my level!" he said before laughing "and we wouldn't be here if you had a longer attention span!"
Taylor frowned, "Not my fault I don't find you guys as interesting. Besides, you'd do the same if you were me. This place is freaking beautiful."

Roman said:
Roman sighed, "That guy needs bells more than Taylor does... What is it, Akira? Why aren't you getting ready?" He asked.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...

“ You're kidding, right? All I need to do is snap my fingers.. ”

Roman said:

Taylor frowned, "Not my fault I don't find you guys as interesting. Besides, you'd do the same if you were me. This place is freaking beautiful."
Ayen laughed "well, i wouldn't complain against that, but I'm sure he could silence them."

@Fukushima Akira

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...
“ You're kidding, right? All I need to do is snap my fingers.. ”

[/QUOTE]
(You owe me a reply >_>)

Roman said:
Roman shrugged, "So can I, but it's your wedding I think you should be a littler more traditional y'know?"

Roman laughed, "Yeah... He's to powerful for bells. Maybe we can find something else for him."

@Fukushima Akira
Ayen laughed "to bad there isn't something other that himself to say he's there, ooo, maybe get a little rat looking dog that barks whenever he's around!" he said jokingly.

@Fukushima Akira

Users who are viewing this thread

Back