• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
(( xD He gonna get slapped if that happens ))
(( Don't slap him too hard. He needs his face xD

tumblr_m52cyr4w4G1qlomhno1_r4_500.png

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen shrugged his shoulders "hey, as long as you're not lying i don't mind, besides, that just means i could see if my full power was what it was before i took my five hundred year nap." he said with a smile "and at least now i know who and what is at the top of the food chain," he said jokingly.
@Roman
...♅Akira laughed lightly♅...

“ Well, you know~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira held out a small box and spoke♅...
“ You hold the ring for me until the wedding ceremony. Lose it, and I'll cut off your balls. ”

[/QUOTE]
Roman groaned and took the box. "You gotta ball fetish? I lost count of how many times you threatened me using my crotch area..."

Roman said:
Roman groaned and took the box. "You gotta ball fetish? I lost count of how many times you threatened me using my crotch area..."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and licked his lips, soon making a slurping sound and replying to Roman♅...

“ Only for you, big boy~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Puh-lease~
Gilgamesh.full.850860_zpsmu18v0kg.jpg
)))

[/QUOTE]
(( Don't wanna go there with me >-> ))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly♅...
“ Well, you know~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Ayen smirked "y'know up until now, i wondered if there even was a top, but now if i ever fight anyone, but you, i can say i know someone who could beat them out of existence." he said with a chuckle while holding out his hand "I'd much rather us be friends~" he said happily.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smirked "y'know up until now, i wondered if there even was a top, but now if i ever fight anyone, but you, i can say i know someone who could beat them out of existence." he said with a chuckle while holding out his hand "I'd much rather us be friends~" he said happily.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and took his hand, shaking it. He spoke♅...

“ Sure. ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and licked his lips, soon making a slurping sound and replying to Roman♅...
“ Only for you, big boy~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Roman blinked, "Yeah... I don't know how to respond to that." He said, putting the box in his pocket.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( O-oh, I really do. )))

[/QUOTE]
(( You don't >-> ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''o-oi..stop that..''
*She said before pulling her hair away from Kylee*

[/QUOTE]
Kylee just giggled a little as Al looked at them "She is indeed a handful"

Roman said:
Roman blinked, "Yeah... I don't know how to respond to that." He said, putting the box in his pocket.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and looked around, noticing the numerous females around them blushing and biting their lips. Akira spoke♅...

“ Well... looks like we attracted a crowd.. ”

----

shortyshot8 said:
Kylee just giggled a little as Al looked at them "She is indeed a handful"
...ΨKenji then turned around and began walking away, shortly before talkingΨ...

“ Well, I got to go find Kuroh again. I'll probably see you at the wedding~ ”

...ΨKenji vanishedΨ...

------------

Roman said:
(( You don't >-> ))
((( Oh, I think I do. )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and looked around, noticing the numerous females around them blushing and biting their lips. Akira spoke♅...
“ Well... looks like we attracted a crowd.. ”

[/QUOTE]
Roman looked around, "...Oh." he said rubbing his head. "How didn't we notice this?" He asked. "Are we blind or something?"

Roman said:
Roman looked around, "...Oh." he said rubbing his head. "How didn't we notice this?" He asked. "Are we blind or something?"
...♅Akira sighed lightly and spoke as the females began holding their thighs♅...

“ They're Sanctums, they aren't very loud. Hey, we need to leave. Like, now. ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and took his hand, shaking it. He spoke♅...
“ Sure. ”

[/QUOTE]
Ayen nodded "Now, Akira, with the way your people greeted you, i'm guessing you're the monarch here?" he asked as he set down the bags he was carrying "so i gotta ask, is it worth it, ascending the throne that is?" he tilted his head.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed lightly and spoke as the females began holding their thighs♅...
“ They're Sanctums, they aren't very loud. Hey, we need to leave. Like, now. ”

[/QUOTE]
Roman noticed that and looked at Akira. "Yeah... Maybe we should..." he said, slowly taking steps away from the girls. "Where did they even come from?"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "Now, Akira, with the way your people greeted you, i'm guessing you're the monarch here?" he asked as he set down the bags he was carrying "so i gotta ask, is it worth it, ascending the throne that is?" he tilted his head.
Roman said:
Roman noticed that and looked at Akira. "Yeah... Maybe we should..." he said, slowly taking steps away from the girls. "Where did they even come from?"
...♅Akira turned to Ayen and replied♅...

“ I'm the second ruler of Euphoria, my father was the first. I dunno, I get whatever I want, whenever I want it, so I guess it's worth it. Plus due to my looks and unique powers, the women love me. Of course, I don't partake of them. I prefer more natural means. ”

...♅Akira started walking backwards, replying to Roman♅...

“ We're in Euphoria. They live here. Hey, Ayen. You may want to come with us. Female Sanctums mating can apparently make lower beings' heads explode, especially when they're this turned on.. ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira turned to Ayen and replied♅...
“ I'm the second ruler of Euphoria, my father was the first. I dunno, I get whatever I want, whenever I want it, so I guess it's worth it. Plus due to my looks and unique powers, the women love me. Of course, I don't partake of them. I prefer more natural means. ”

...♅Akira started walking backwards, replying to Roman♅...

“ We're in Euphoria. They live here. Hey, Ayen. You may want to come with us. Female Sanctums mating can apparently make lower beings' heads explode, especially when they're this turned on.. ”

[/QUOTE]
Roman continued to walk backwards, "Hey Akira? Does this happen to all good looking people who visit, Euphoria? They seem really attracted to us..."

@SoulofTobi

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She nodded. "Ah... So... Like a hangout area?" She asked.

[/QUOTE]
Axel nodded. "That's exactly what it's supposed to be." He said. "Now... To the gym!" He laughed as he started walking in that direction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back