• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Axel nodded. "That's exactly what it's supposed to be." He said. "Now... To the gym!" He laughed as he started walking in that direction.
She nodded, followng. "Alright."

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She nodded, followng. "Alright."

[/QUOTE]
Axel decide to try a little small talk. "Alright, why don't you 2 tell me a little about yourselves..." He said.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "great, just what i need, more higher beings with dangerous mating." he said as he backed up next to Akira and Roman "Sooo, whats the plan? throw Roman and run?" he asked jokingly "or teleport?"
@SoulofTobi[/color]
...♅Akira replied, continuing to follow Roman♅...

“ My guess is they sense that your half-Sanctum, so they want a piece. They want me because I'm their king and I'm just sexy. They probably want Ayen because he's new here. Not to mention I just did that seductive slurp, so that could play a part. I have a wedding to attend later, Roman has to attend the wedding with my ring. ”

...♅Akira looked at Ayen and spoke, wrapping chains around him♅...

“ Sorry bro, you have to take one for the team. You like women, right? They're all women, except for that questionably muscular one, so I don't see the problem. ”

Axel decide to try a little small talk. "Alright, why don't you 2 tell me a little about yourselves..." He said.
She shrugged. "Im Alexandra, And this is my brother Andrew. We're eighteen and new here. He's a fire elf, and Im a ice elf." She smiled.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ My guess is they sense that your half-Sanctum, so they want a piece. They want me because I'm their king and I'm just sexy. They probably want Ayen because he's new here. Not to mention I just did that seductive slurp, so that could play a part. I have a wedding to attend later, Roman has to attend the wedding with my ring. ”

“ Sorry bro, you have to take one for the team. You like women, right? They're all women, except for that questionably muscular one, so I don't see the problem. ”

[/QUOTE]
(( That muscular one though xD ))

Roman blinked, as he continued to walk backwards, "What's so special about being half Sanctum? They're all stronger than me I bet? Besides... I like my head." He said, placing his hands on his head.

@SoulofTobi

SoulofTobi said:
Len chuckled "bath hater." he said without thinking.
Rin gasped before punching len in the stomach before she started crying. "Not funny!" She says covering her face

Amaya stood up. "Stop!" She hollered.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded as they were warped there
Sam stayed close to him

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen shook his head "not to day motherfucker!!" he said as his body exploded into mist and he attempted to run away.
@SoulofTobi[/color]
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
Lumina watched this happen out of a nearby window, having walked around a bit and subsequently got lost. It was entertaining to say the least.

Hiro followed happily. "Yayyyy this is going to be so much fun~" He said childishly.
Harper looked back at hiro and smiled. "I know right" she says happily

"Are you a couple?" She asks

Mayyflower said:
Rin gasped before punching len in the stomach before she started crying. "Not funny!" She says covering her face

Sam stayed close to him
Marcus looked around

Mayyflower said:
Len grabbed his stomach before chuckling "she started it!" he said.

Lumina said:
Lumina watched this happen out of a nearby window, having walked around a bit and subsequently got lost. It was entertaining to say the least.
(( >_> So she just gonna watch us get attacked my horny Sanctum women? Nice  ̄ 3 ̄ ))

Roman said:
(( That muscular one though xD ))
Roman blinked, as he continued to walk backwards, "What's so special about being half Sanctum? They're all stronger than me I bet? Besides... I like my head." He said, placing his hands on his head.

@SoulofTobi
SoulofTobi said:
Ayen shook his head "not to day motherfucker!!" he said as his body exploded into mist and he attempted to run away.
@Roman
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he continued to wrap chains around Ayen♅...

“ There are only two half Sanctums in existence. It's not hard to understand why they want to try you. ”

...♅Akira then looked back towards Ayen, only to notice he had disappeared. Akira gripped Roman and vanished just the the females went to jump on them, soon reappearing within the palace, in the centre of the throne room. He spoke slowly walking around, soon pretending that none of the previous events had happened♅...

“ Holy crap, that was close. Well anyway, this is my throne room~ ”

The_Salvatican_Throne_by_GleamingScythe_zpsgoquotab.jpg

SoulofTobi said:
Len grabbed his stomach before chuckling "she started it!" he said.
Rin cried. "I hate you Len I late you" she says before warping away and into the room

"Actually you started it Len" she says.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he continued to wrap chains around Ayen♅...
“ There are only two half Sanctums in existence. It's not hard to understand why they want to try you. ”

...♅Akira then looked back towards Ayen, only to notice he had disappeared. Akira gripped Roman and vanished just the the females went to jump on them, soon reappearing within the palace, in the centre of the throne room. He spoke slowly walking around, soon pretending that none of the previous events had happened♅...

“ Holy crap, that was close. Well anyway, this is my throne room~ ”

The_Salvatican_Throne_by_GleamingScythe_zpsgoquotab.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Roman sighed, looking around the throne room. "Well I was almost kidnapped by some females with my best friend... Now I'm here... Cool." He said, walking around. "So, I guess Kuroh and I are... Exotic?" He asked, laughing a little.

((( This is what I was picturing @SoulofTobi :

Normal female Sanctums:

Called+good+taste+_10d265ad77c532d62cc05c79b6fd600b.jpg

Quesionable Muscular Sanctum:

jN8nqvTuz9K5t.jpg
)))

Roman said:
Roman sighed, looking around the throne room. "Well I was almost kidnapped by some females with my best friend... Now I'm here... Cool." He said, walking around. "So, I guess Kuroh and I are... Exotic?" He asked, laughing a little.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...

“ Yeah, for the time being. After all, there are only two of you in existence. ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Yeah, for the time being. After all, there are only two of you in existence. ”

[/QUOTE]
"I'm guessing you and Asuka are planning on making a third one?" Roman asked, looking at the throne.

Roman said:
"I'm guessing you and Asuka are planning on making a third one?" Roman asked, looking at the throne.
SoulofTobi said:
Ayen looked down at his bags, and clothes on the ground "well, i guess i'll have someone grab those later for me" he said as he explored the palace in mist form till he found Roman and Akira in the throne room and started reforming on the ground, looking like a misty tornado for a moment till he was his normal self again, minus any form of clothing "Akira, can i borrow some close, this Fae is without his stuff right now, and i'd rather be clothed in-case those horny Sanctums show up again...."
@Roman

“ We've done it once. I don't believe we've spoke about children, yet~ ”

...♅Akira laughed once more and clicked his fingers, Ayen's bags and clothes appearing at his feet. He spoke♅...

“ No need~ Just please, get dressed. ”

Mayyflower said:
Rin cried. "I hate you Len I late you" she says before warping away and into the room
"Actually you started it Len" she says.
Len huffed "if she hadn't hit me in my sleep....."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen looked down at his bags, and clothes on the ground "well, i guess i'll have someone grab those later for me" he said as he explored the palace in mist form till he found Roman and Akira in the throne room and started reforming on the ground, looking like a misty tornado for a moment till he was his normal self again, minus any form of clothing "Akira, can i borrow some close, this Fae is without his stuff right now, and i'd rather be clothed in-case those horny Sanctums show up again...."
@Roman
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ We've done it once. I don't believe we've spoke about children, yet~ ”

...♅Akira laughed once more and clicked his fingers, Ayen's bags and clothes appearing at his feet. He spoke♅...

“ No need~ Just please, get dressed. ”

[/QUOTE]
Roman laughed at Ayen before looking at Akira. "I didn't wanna know how many times you did it.... That's just wrong man..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back