• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

"Stop running!" Celia exclaimed as she chased after Asuka. "You're naked!" Asuka stopped and turned her head to look at Celia in surprise.

tumblr_mhcsjfPPue1s4c1jfo1_400.gif

"I am?" She asked before looking down at herself and squealing. She snatched the towel out of her hands and wrapped it around her body.
"I tried to tell you before but you weren't listening to me." Celia huffed and crossed her arms over her chest. "Can we finish getting you ready now?" "It's not my fault! You did all this other stuff to me, made me try on a corset, and scared me half to death." Asuka said and sniffed as she walked into the room and say down on a chair. "I know I know... I'm sorry." Celia muttered as she stood behind her and started to play with her hair. She smiled at her through the mirror that was in front of them before speaking, "I'm so proud of you." Asuka blinked and looked at her, "Why?" "Because I never thought you'd get married or date anyone... you're way to innocent to do anything romantic or ask someone out in a date." "I'm taking offence to that..." Celia giggled as she started to put her hair up, "Sorry. I just really wanted to say that." Asuka sighed and smiled, "You're forgiven. You know... I can't believe I'm getting married..." She said quietly as Celia finished doing her hair. "Mhm! Now how does that make you feel?" Celia asked curiously and motioned for her to stand up, which Asuka did. Celia then went over and grabbed the dress from the closet, soon holding it out in front of her. "Happy... and very nervous. I'm marrying the man of my dreams..." She sighed happily. "Akki-san is amazing and can be sweet at times." "As well as perverted." Celia said with a nod as she went over to Asuka and held the dress out to her. Asuka graciously took the dress and let the towel slip to the floor before slowly putting it on. "That too. I'm okay with it though... did I tell you how we had to both get naked so I could be comfortable with the fact that he was naked?" She asked and laughed lightly. "You did tell me. You explained how everything went out to everyone." "And those times that he somehow peeped on me when I was skinny dipping in a lake?" "Those too. First one was where you teleported away after some weird incident, then took off your clothes before getting into the lake. Then here comes Akira, out of nowhere looking for you." Celia giggled and helped Asuka put on her dress. "You then proceeded to pull out your wand and smack him with a hand. That was hilarious." Asuka nodded and laughed again, "The second was the time I decided to run away, only to come back a day later. It was also the day he proposed... I don't know how I missed that." "You're dense, it'll get better." She stated and finished helping her into the dress. Asuka then sat down in the chair again as Celia began to put on the smallest amount of makeup. "Remember when you two first met?" Asuka smiled and nodded, "I can't forget that. I was new to the school and I had met only one person before him, Kite. Kite and I had been planning to go get some candy then go to the beach." "Look up." Celia instructed before Asuka looked up and Celia proceeded to put on a small amount of mascara. "Akira showed up and introduced himself in a way I thought was funny. I couldn't help but laugh." Asuka said as Celia stopped putting on mascara and put on blush before finishing. "Yeah, the way you explained it sounded hilarious. He took your first date and kiss!" "I was a reck during the kiss... I was to nervous and embarrassed to do anything. The date was fun though, I still have the camera he gave me and a picture of the stars that were arranged to spell my name." "Walking down memory lane..." Celia said softly before grinning. "You're all ready! I just need to text Akira and tell him we're done... I'll text Taylor too." She pulled out her phone and typed out that Asuka was ready to Akira before taking a picture of herself, with her tongue sticking out and a smile on her face and sending it to Taylor. Asuka sat on the edge of the bed and shook slightly with nerves. "I'm scared Cel..." "You'll do fine. Nothing will go wrong and everything will be perfectly fine." She stated as she sat down next to her and wrapped her arms around Asuka. "But what if he decides that this was a mistake? O-Or that... that he doesn't love me?" Asuka panicked and held on to Celia tightly, burying her head in the crook of her neck. "You're pairs... you've told me this before..." "Y-Yeah but-" "He wouldn't do that to you. I don't think he'd have the heart too, to be honest with you. Akira lives you and wants to marry you, stop doubting it. You're a great girl! You're beautiful! If I was a guy, I would totally bang you." Asuka laughed through her tears and hugged her tighter, "Alright... I believe you. I'll stop doubting everything and just be confident about it. You're a good friend... you know that?" Celia smiled and rested her head on the top of Asuka's, "Yeah... I know I am..." She said softly and they stayed like that for while, until the wedding would officially start. "You're walking me down the aisle right?" Asuka asked quietly. "Yeah I am. Who else would do? I'm gonna look so cool doing it too." "You have Akki-san's ring too right?" "Uh...."

@Fukushima Akira @Roman

WeirdPrincess said:
"Stop running!" Celia exclaimed as she chased after Asuka. "You're naked!" Asuka stopped and turned her head to look at Celia in surprise.

"I am?" She asked before looking down at herself and squealing. She snatched the towel out of her hands and wrapped it around her body.
"I tried to tell you before but you weren't listening to me." Celia huffed and crossed her arms over her chest. "Can we finish getting you ready now?" "It's not my fault! You did all this other stuff to me, made me try on a corset, and scared me half to death." Asuka said and sniffed as she walked into the room and say down on a chair. "I know I know... I'm sorry." Celia muttered as she stood behind her and started to play with her hair. She smiled at her through the mirror that was in front of them before speaking, "I'm so proud of you." Asuka blinked and looked at her, "Why?" "Because I never thought you'd get married or date anyone... you're way to innocent to do anything romantic or ask someone out in a date." "I'm taking offence to that..." Celia giggled as she started to put her hair up, "Sorry. I just really wanted to say that." Asuka sighed and smiled, "You're forgiven. You know... I can't believe I'm getting married..." She said quietly as Celia finished doing her hair. "Mhm! Now how does that make you feel?" Celia asked curiously and motioned for her to stand up, which Asuka did. Celia then went over and grabbed the dress from the closet, soon holding it out in front of her. "Happy... and very nervous. I'm marrying the man of my dreams..." She sighed happily. "Akki-san is amazing and can be sweet at times." "As well as perverted." Celia said with a nod as she went over to Asuka and held the dress out to her. Asuka graciously took the dress and let the towel slip to the floor before slowly putting it on. "That too. I'm okay with it though... did I tell you how we had to both get naked so I could be comfortable with the fact that he was naked?" She asked and laughed lightly. "You did tell me. You explained how everything went out to everyone." "And those times that he somehow peeped on me when I was skinny dipping in a lake?" "Those too. First one was where you teleported away after some weird incident, then took off your clothes before getting into the lake. Then here comes Akira, out of nowhere looking for you." Celia giggled and helped Asuka put on her dress. "You then proceeded to pull out your wand and smack him with a hand. That was hilarious." Asuka nodded and laughed again, "The second was the time I decided to run away, only to come back a day later. It was also the day he proposed... I don't know how I missed that." "You're dense, it'll get better." She stated and finished helping her into the dress. Asuka then sat down in the chair again as Celia began to put on the smallest amount of makeup. "Remember when you two first met?" Asuka smiled and nodded, "I can't forget that. I was new to the school and I had met only one person before him, Kite. Kite and I had been planning to go get some candy then go to the beach." "Look up." Celia instructed before Asuka looked up and Celia proceeded to put on a small amount of mascara. "Akira showed up and introduced himself in a way I thought was funny. I couldn't help but laugh." Asuka said as Celia stopped putting on mascara and put on blush before finishing. "Yeah, the way you explained it sounded hilarious. He took your first date and kiss!" "I was a reck during the kiss... I was to nervous and embarrassed to do anything. The date was fun though, I still have the camera he gave me and a picture of the stars that were arranged to spell my name." "Walking down memory lane..." Celia said softly before grinning. "You're all ready! I just need to text Akira and tell him we're done... I'll text Taylor too." She pulled out her phone and typed out that Asuka was ready to Akira before taking a picture of herself, with her tongue sticking out and a smile on her face and sending it to Taylor. Asuka sat on the edge of the bed and shook slightly with nerves. "I'm scared Cel..." "You'll do fine. Nothing will go wrong and everything will be perfectly fine." She stated as she sat down next to her and wrapped her arms around Asuka. "But what if he decides that this was a mistake? O-Or that... that he doesn't love me?" Asuka panicked and held on to Celia tightly, burying her head in the crook of her neck. "You're pairs... you've told me this before..." "Y-Yeah but-" "He wouldn't do that to you. I don't think he'd have the heart too, to be honest with you. Akira lives you and wants to marry you, stop doubting it. You're a great girl! You're beautiful! If I was a guy, I would totally bang you." Asuka laughed through her tears and hugged her tighter, "Alright... I believe you. I'll stop doubting everything and just be confident about it. You're a good friend... you know that?" Celia smiled and rested her head on the top of Asuka's, "Yeah... I know I am..." She said softly and they stayed like that for while, until the wedding would officially start. "You're walking me down the aisle right?" Asuka asked quietly. "Yeah I am. Who else would do? I'm gonna look so cool doing it too." "You have Akki-san's ring too right?" "Uh...."

@Fukushima Akira @Roman
((Holy wall of text!!!!!!))

SoulofTobi said:
((Holy wall of text!!!!!!))
(( xD What do you expect? Their alone and their gonna talk about a crap ton of stuff xD I was also kind of bored and decided to do that ))

Roman said:
Roman laughed at Ayen before looking at Akira. "I didn't wanna know how many times you did it.... That's just wrong man..."
SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed and quickly got dressed "i swear, your women here must be horny 24/7, i mean, why would they want me? I'm just a Fae, with slight primal god blood in me, but still mostly just Fae!" he complained as he checked his bags "good, i still have my bottomless bottle of sake."
@Roman
...♅Akira thought for a moment before replying, ignoring Roman's comment♅...

“ The women here like new stuff, like all women, I suppose. ”

WeirdPrincess said:

@Fukushima Akira @Roman
Taylor looked at his phone, and read the text. "Well... Guess it's time to stop exploring..." he said sadly. He then left his current location and headed for his new destination.

Roman said:
Taylor looked at his phone, and read the text. "Well... Guess it's time to stop exploring..." he said sadly. He then left his current location and headed for his new destination.
(( why he gotta stop xD Have him explore more or >_> I don't know, do something xD ))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira thought for a moment before replying, ignoring Roman's comment♅...
“ The women here like new stuff, like all women, I suppose. ”

[/QUOTE]
"So what now? Is there still time left or do we get dressed and begin prepping for this wedding?" Roman asked, checking his pocket for the ring.

@SoulofTobi

WeirdPrincess said:
(( why he gotta stop xD Have him explore more or >_> I don't know, do something xD ))
(( Nuuu... He's been exploring a lot. I just never typed it. ))

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "one would think being with their king would mean safety, but i guess you sanctums are a breed apart." he said looking around "not even the humans are that attracted to me! how can a higher being be like that!" he asked Akira "and i don't care if they like new stuff!!"
@Roman
Roman sighed, "You don't like the fact they were attracted to you? That should be like a self-esteem booster...." he said, shrugging.

Roman said:
"So what now? Is there still time left or do we get dressed and begin prepping for this wedding?" Roman asked, checking his pocket for the ring.
@SoulofTobi
SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "one would think being with their king would mean safety, but i guess you sanctums are a breed apart." he said looking around "not even the humans are that attracted to me! how can a higher being be like that!" he asked Akira "and i don't care if they like new stuff!!"
@Roman
WeirdPrincess said:

@Fukushima Akira @Roman
...♅Akira laughed lightly and spoke♅...

“ Female Sanctums are gentle, kind women. They tend to be over emotional, so it's only natural that they get horny in the presence of a new comer, a half-Sanctum and their king. ”

...♅Akira then checked his phone as an audible tone was heard. He looked at the contents of the text and looked up at Roman and Ayen, soon talking as he sat down and manifested his suit around his body♅...

“ Looks like Asuka's ready. I guess the wedding'll start. Ayen, can you go tell the guests that the wedding is starting and to meet at the building I pointed to when we reached the square. It's the large square building, you can't miss it~ ”

snkpjl_zpsd7a6z51x.jpg

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She shrugged. "Im Alexandra, And this is my brother Andrew. We're eighteen and new here. He's a fire elf, and Im a ice elf." She smiled.

[/QUOTE]
Axel sighed. "Well, I guess since you've told me a little about yourself, it's only fair if I tell you a little bit about myself." He said as he glanced at Alex out of the corner of his eye. "I'm Axel. I own a motorcycle and I prefer to stay quiet. My hobbies... Working in the garage, working out... And living on the edge I guess." He said in his usual serious tone. "You'll get bored of me really fast, but hey, that's only my theory."

Mayyflower said:
Harper looked back at hiro and smiled. "I know right" she says happily
"Are you a couple?" She asks
Hiro blushed badly. "Well uh... Umm..." He mumbled, not sure if Harper was okay with them being a couple. He didn't wanna embarrass her.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Axel sighed. "Well, I guess since you've told me a little about yourself, it's only fair if I tell you a little bit about myself." He said as he glanced at Alex out of the corner of his eye. "I'm Axel. I own a motorcycle and I prefer to stay quiet. My hobbies... Working in the garage, working out... And living on the edge I guess." He said in his usual serious tone. "You'll get bored of me really fast, but hey, that's only my theory."
She rolled her eyes. "Really? You think I'll get bored?" She teased, before giggling. She pushed her white blonde hair back, still smiling. "You seem rather nice, anyways. I mean...more on the improper side, like my brother, but nice." She said, smiling, as he brother said "Yo." In the background. She laughed, rubbing the crystal on her forehead. "Anyways.... Gym?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

“ Female Sanctums are gentle, kind women. They tend to be over emotional, so it's only natural that they get horny in the presence of a new comer, a half-Sanctum and their king. ”

...♅Akira then checked his phone as an audible tone was heard. He looked at the contents of the text and looked up at Roman and Ayen, soon talking as he sat down and manifested his suit around his body♅...

“ Looks like Asuka's ready. I guess the wedding'll start. Ayen, can you go tell the guests that the wedding is starting and to meet at the building I pointed to when we reached the square. It's the large square building, you can't miss it~ ”

snkpjl_zpsd7a6z51x.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Roman sighed and took a seat on the couch next to Akira. "So, are you ready to be married? Not nervous or anything?" He asked jokingly.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

snkpjl_zpsd7a6z51x.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Ayen sighed "and never did i think i'd take an order from another monarch." he said as he grabbed a seed out of his pocket and it grew into a tree branch that started producing wooden butterflies with green leaf wings "I'll have these like buggers track down and inform the other guests that the wedding is staring soon" he said as the butterflies took flight and when to each of the guests with the info.

@shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon

((Who all do i need to tag???))

"Celia!" "What?! I was joking! It's right here, so don't hurt me." Celia said as she held up the ring box in front of her. "I thought I was going to have to kill you..." Asuka sighed in relief as she sat up. "Nuuu! Don't kill me!" Celia jumped up and ran off. "Get back here!" She exclaimed and stood up, picking up her dress before going after her. Slamming into a wall, the box the ring was in flew out of Celia's hand and out the window. She rubbed her forehead and watched with a blank expression as the ring somehow popped out of the box before rolling down the concrete to in unknown location. "Tell me that didn't just happen..." Asuka whispered as she stared out the window. Without a second thought, Celia jumped out of the window. "After that ring!" She exclaimed before chasing after it. "It could be worse... Deep breaths Asuka, it's not all that bad. Everything will be fine and-" she stopped as her phone buzzed. Asuka picked it up and answered it, "Hello?" "It went into the sewers." "What?!" "I had almost grabbed it and it straight up went down into the sewers. Don't worry! I'll get it! If I'm not back in time, you know what to do!" Celia then hung up on her. Asuka blinked before making her way over to the bed and sitting down, "No... no it just got worse... This is why I can't trust her with anything..."

Mayyflower said:
"In her sleep, you act like she can control that." She says
Len smirked "daddy seems to be able to control his body while he sleeps!" he said looking up at her.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She rolled her eyes. "Really? You think I'll get bored?" She teased, before giggling. She pushed her white blonde hair back, still smiling. "You seem rather nice, anyways. I mean...more on the improper side, like my brother, but nice." She said, smiling, as he brother said "Yo." In the background. She laughed, rubbing the crystal on her forehead. "Anyways.... Gym?"

[/QUOTE]
Axel made a turn as they approached a building up ahead. "It's just up ahead." He said with a smile. Alex's giggle was kinda cute, he had to give her that, but he wasn't completely sold on the idea of her yet. The teasing had put him off a bit. He wasn't sure if she was playing some type of game with him or she just wanted to make him blush or something.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "and never did i think i'd take an order from another monarch." he said as he grabbed a seed out of his pocket and it grew into a tree branch that started producing wooden butterflies with green leaf wings "I'll have these like buggers track down and inform the other guests that the wedding is staring soon" he said as the butterflies took flight and when to each of the guests with the info.
@TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8 @Himeragi Seiker @Lumina @Anybody else who's going ))

Roman said:
Roman sighed and took a seat on the couch next to Akira. "So, are you ready to be married? Not nervous or anything?" He asked jokingly.
SoulofTobi said:
@shortyshot8 @Lumina

((Who all do i need to tag???))
...♅Akira watched the butterflies and spoke♅...

“ Sure~ ”

...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...

“ Of course I am, but being
nervous isn't necessarily change anything. You've still got the ring, right? ”

-----------------

((( Roman took care of it xD )))

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "and i feel like the luckiest guy, to have such a wonderful girl, and be able to help her~" he said tenderly before nipping her ear.
Dakota smiled brightly before examining the bracelet again "I still feel weird, I guess I'm still not used to this yet" she said giggling lightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back