• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
(Al is walking around with her I posted so it wouldn't affect you much xD But Al is still with her in Euphoria)
ah okay...but exactly, where in Euphoria?)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]ah okay...but exactly, where in Euphoria?)))

[/QUOTE]
(Just...There IDK xD Here let me post)

Al looked around "Place sure is beautiful huh?"

shortyshot8 said:
(Just...There IDK xD Here let me post)
Al looked around "Place sure is beautiful huh?"
''yup. but between here and Aion, i think their both equally beautiful''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yup. but between here and Aion, i think their both equally beautiful''

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled "I've actually never seen Aion....What's it like there?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]is Himeragi still in Euphoria))

[/QUOTE]
((( She is now. )))

Roman said:
I missed a lot huh? Damn wifi.... ))
((( Go with Akira, Roman-chan~ )))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yup. but between here and Aion, i think their both equally beautiful''

[/QUOTE]
((( Euphoria's better ;) <3 )))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''its more...nature-like with a mix with some modern in it''

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled more "Hmm...That sounds nice....Ya know this whole wedding thing got me thinking....And I'm glad that there are people who can still feel love...It makes me happy" He said holding the black ring in his hand tightly almost like he was trying to hide it

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled more "Hmm...That sounds nice....Ya know this whole wedding thing got me thinking....And I'm glad that there are people who can still feel love...It makes me happy" He said holding the black ring in his hand tightly almost like he was trying to hide it
''thats good then..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''thats good then..''

[/QUOTE]
Al nodded "Very much so....Though....I suppose being the Dragon God of Death doesn't give many chances to find love" He said jokingly before laughing

shortyshot8 said:
Al nodded "Very much so....Though....I suppose being the Dragon God of Death doesn't give many chances to find love" He said jokingly before laughing
''oh come on, if Thana, the Goddess of Death, found someone to love, there has to be someone you love too. although, you are married, dont act like i cant see that ring''

*She said smiling as she stared at the sky*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''oh come on, if Thana, the Goddess of Death, found someone to love, there has to be someone you love too. although, you are married, dont act like i cant see that ring''
*She said smiling as she stared at the sky*

[/QUOTE]
Al shortly after frowned before opened his hand to show the ring "Was married....But no longer...." He said quietly

shortyshot8 said:
Al shortly after frowned before opened his hand to show the ring "Was married....But no longer...." He said quietly
''well...im sure someone will either be the person you need, or resemble her. in Aion, i found multiple cases that there are remnants of a dead one's personality or soul, found in another body....its possible she may be alive, just in a different body..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...im sure someone will either be the person you need, or resemble her. in Aion, i found multiple cases that there are remnants of a dead one's personality or soul, found in another body....its possible she may be alive, just in a different body..''

[/QUOTE]
Tears began to form in his eyes before he looked away "She divorced me......It wasn't a matter of her death...She just doesn't love me...."

shortyshot8 said:
Tears began to form in his eyes before he looked away "She divorced me......It wasn't a matter of her death...She just doesn't love me...."
''ah......i see...''

trix said:
Trix chuckled "Did you wanna go get breakfast? I'm starving!" She kissed his cheek gently, it felt like forever since she had seen him.
Clover smiles and nodded. "Sure we can get breakfast! Just lead the way beautiful. He chuckle and kisses her lips gently.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''ah......i see...''

[/QUOTE]
Al wiped his eyes before looking back at her and smiling "But hey maybe love's just not for some of us"

shortyshot8 said:
Al wiped his eyes before looking back at her and smiling "But hey maybe love's just not for some of us"
''no....its for everyone...its just up to you to find it''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''no....its for everyone...its just up to you to find it''

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "I have an eternity to find it...But I gotta admit...Finding the perfect girl is a pain in the ass"

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "I have an eternity to find it...But I gotta admit...Finding the perfect girl is a pain in the ass"
''hmmm...well, im goin home.......how do i get back home..?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hmmm...well, im goin home.......how do i get back home..?''

[/QUOTE]
Al looked confused "You want to miss the boring ass wedding? For shame" He said jokingly "Here let me help you go back"

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked confused "You want to miss the boring ass wedding? For shame" He said jokingly "Here let me help you go back"
((( @Himeragi Seiker You have to walk back through the portal. However, once you walk through, you'll be unable to return to Euphoria. )))

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "it's fine, i was planing on attempting to make something today anyways, i just didn't know what would make you happiness yet~" he said sweetly.
Dakota smiled as she continued hugging him "You're so sweet, I feel like the luckiest girl right now" she said softly as she kissed his cheek.

Slaxt said:
Clover smiles and nodded. "Sure we can get breakfast! Just lead the way beautiful. He chuckle and kisses her lips gently.
Trix smiled sweetly, she really had missed him. She brushed her hair out of her face and took his hand heading towards a little restaurant she liked a couple blocks away. She looked at him "So, what you been up to?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back