• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Yeah Kiri said before looking at Reiji
Reiji noticed Kiri was looking at him. He then nodded his head and smiled.

tumblr_moaobaAuvx1rvva9so1_500.gif

"I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Reiji. Smartest man alive and disciple to a Intoner." He said chuckling.

Lumina said:
Lumina was still trying to work up the courage to go say hi to Asuka and Celia when she noticed the bride to be looking at her. She flinched, and fidgeted a bit in place when Celia actually said hello to her.
"U-um, hello there..."

Her wings fluttered again, and she blushed a bit out of embarassment.

"T-Thank you very much for inviting me to y-your wedding..."

She bowed her head a bit, her blonde hair covering bits of her face.
"You're welcome... b-but you don't need to bow your head or anything." Asuka stated, still smiling at her. "I've never seen you before... What's your name?" Celia asked curiously as she moved closer to her. "Don't do anything weird to scare her off... or make her anymore nervous then she already is." "I make no promises. I'll just try not to... do anything out of the ordinary."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver was awake. He just seemed to be staring up at the ceiling.
"Oli?" Anna asked quietly, not sure if he was awake or just sleeping. She only made a quick glance at him before taking her seat.

WeirdPrincess said:
"You're welcome... b-but you don't need to bow your head or anything." Asuka stated, still smiling at her. "I've never seen you before... What's your name?" Celia asked curiously as she moved closer to her. "Don't do anything weird to scare her off... or make her anymore nervous then she already is." "I make no promises. I'll just try not to... do anything out of the ordinary."
Lumina looked up, returning the smile. It was a genuine, warm smile. She already was feeling better, from Asuka's kindness.

"My name is Lumina. It's nice to meet you both."

Tucking a strand of hair behind her ear that fell out of place in the bow, Lumina was able to relax a bit, her wings finally settling down on her back. Akira was right. They were nice.

WeirdPrincess said:

"Oli?" Anna asked quietly, not sure if he was awake or just sleeping. She only made a quick glance at him before taking her seat.
Oliver responded as he looked at her, rolling over. "Yeah...?" He asked quietly. His goggles he had received from his father were on the side of his bed.

Kite chuckled as he looked at her, kissing her cheek. "I'm going to Akira's and Asuka's wedding. A lot of people are going. Do you want to come? I'm sure he wouldn't mind if I brought my beautiful wife along~" He said sweetly.
Lexi nods. "Yea sure" she says smiling. "It would be nice to meet new people" she chuckled. (Brb I have gym)

Lumina said:
Lumina looked up, returning the smile. It was a genuine, warm smile. She already was feeling better, from Asuka's kindness.
"My name is Lumina. It's nice to meet you both."

Tucking a strand of hair behind her ear that fell out of place in the bow, Lumina was able to relax a bit, her wings finally settling down on her back. Akira was right. They were nice.
"Ooo! I like that name, it's pretty and unique~" Celia said happily. Asuka laughed lightly, "It's nice to meet you too. I'm Asuka and that's Celia," She said as she pointed her finger towards Celia, "If you didn't know that already anyways." "I'm sure she knew, she was talking to your husband the whole time we were bickering." Celia stated a with nod. "Oh god, she was? I'm so sorry! I feel bad that I didn't notice you earlier." Asuka said and bowed slightly in an apologetic way. "Why are you bowing now?" "I-I... I don't know..." She blushes slightly more as she stood upright. "Wanna help me get her ready? When we get to wherever we're suppose to be anyways." Celia asked Lumina, smiling brightly at her.

Oliver responded as he looked at her, rolling over. "Yeah...?" He asked quietly. His goggles he had received from his father were on the side of his bed.
"I'm sorry..." Anna said quietly as she pulled her legs up on the chair and hugged them, gazing at Oliver as her chin rested on her knees.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Ooo! I like that name, it's pretty and unique~" Celia said happily. Asuka laughed lightly, "It's nice to meet you too. I'm Asuka and that's Celia," She said as she pointed her finger towards Celia, "If you didn't know that already anyways." "I'm sure she knew, she was talking to your husband the whole time we were bickering." Celia stated a with nod. "Oh god, she was? I'm so sorry! I feel bad that I didn't notice you earlier." Asuka said and bowed slightly in an apologetic way. "Why are you bowing now?" "I-I... I don't know..." She blushes slightly more as she stood upright. "Wanna help me get her ready? When we get to wherever we're suppose to be anyways." Celia asked Lumina, smiling brightly at her.

"I'm sorry..." Anna said quietly as she pulled her legs up on the chair and hugged them, gazing at Oliver as her chin rested on her knees.
Oliver put a hand on her cheek, brushing it softly. "I'm sorry too... I should of just taken the time to understand what you were saying..." He said softly before coughing a bit.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi nods. "Yea sure" she says smiling. "It would be nice to meet new people" she chuckled. (Brb I have gym)
Kite started combing his hair properly, setting his goggles on the counter. "Alright, then you better get ready." He said happily.

Oliver put a hand on her cheek, brushing it softly. "I'm sorry too... I should of just taken the time to understand what you were saying..." He said softly before coughing a bit.

Kite started combing his hair properly, setting his goggles on the counter. "Alright, then you better get ready." He said happily.
Anna sniffed and nodded, "I didn't want you to leave... I just... say that sometimes when I'm embarrassed... I never mean it." She said quietly.

WeirdPrincess said:

Lumina smiled warmly, watching the interaction between the two.

"That's alright, I don't really have much of a presence anyways. No worries."

She couldnt help but laugh a bit at how lovely they were being.

"I'd love to help... i-if that's okay, that is.."

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna sniffed and nodded, "I didn't want you to leave... I just... say that sometimes when I'm embarrassed... I never mean it." She said quietly.
Oliver looked down, now feeling like a jerk. He felt like he didn't deserve her.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ah no, never mind''
*She said waving her hands infront of her as she smiled*

[/QUOTE]
Al put a hand on her forehead "Are you feeling okay?"

Mayyflower said:
Sam nods. "Yea" she says softly

"That's not cute" she chuckled

Rin ate her food quietly
Marcus kissed her cheek

Lumina said:

(Missy *Crosses arms*)

shortyshot8 said:
Al put a hand on her forehead "Are you feeling okay?"

Marcus kissed her cheek

(Missy *Crosses arms*)
*Himeragi puffed her cheeks a little*

''im fine...im not sick...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi puffed her cheeks a little*
''im fine...im not sick...''

[/QUOTE]
Al tilted his head "You're just acting a little weird"

Lumina said:

"O-Oh okay~" Asuka said and played the ends of her hair. "You're so fidgety... Then again, it is your wedding day and you're probably nervous as heck." Celia said as she glanced at her before looking back at Lumina. "Of course you can help! It'd be more fun that way." "R-Right! It's be great if you helped."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''no im not...''

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "Alright....Just...Promise me you're okay?" He asked with a worried expression

Lumina said:
Chiharu laughed at Jojo's remark.
"I don't think destroying walls is the best way to go. That's why they make doors to walk through so you don't have to destroy walls~!"

She began walking forward towards one of the schools administrative buildings, knowing Jojo would follow.

@SoulofTobi
Jojo smirked "fine, but taking doors can be so tedious.." he said as he followed her "if you just go through the walls no one can ever surprise you...."

Mayyflower said:
"That's not cute" she chuckled
Rin ate her food quietly
Len frowned then looked at Rin and pointed "cute?" he asked curiously.

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "Alright....Just...Promise me you're okay?" He asked with a worried expression
Someone came and shoved Al's shoulder playfully. "Love struck?" He asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
...♅Akira soon stopped walking as they reached a large building. Ivy and ferns grew at either side of the stone path, which led directly to the colossal structure. The mansion loomed proudly behind the large garden, flanked by rows of skeletal trees crowned in a light green colour, swaying gently to the hot Euphorian wind. At it's threshold stood the delicate marble fountain, the soft gurgling of the clear water melodic as it resonated in the surrounding silence. The mansion had architecture like no other in the district. Perhaps common where he came from, it would be sufficiently exotic on Earth to inspire awe in the populous. She had an open porch at the front held up with most ostentatiously detailed pillars, painted in brilliant white. The flagstone floor was made with a stone of soft blue hues that had never before been seen on Earth. It was clear that this was a one of a kind house♅...

“ This is where you can get ready~ ”

a738177471a4e853f00bf96b14f28553-d3jer0o_zpsacbbd28t.jpg

...♅Akira soon looked over towards the two guards, who seemed to be sleeping. He walked over to them and kicked their feet, prompting them to stand up. Akira questioned them, and as they replied, they began making comical movements. As this happened, Akira placed his hand onto his head and sighed♅...

“ Faeyar, Geaos, what the hell are you doing? ”

Faeyar: “ Going with the flow, bro~ ”

Geaos: “ Yeah, man. Like the wind~ ”

akatsuki-no-yona-gif_zpswnkfyq77.gif

“ My fiancée and her friends will be using the premises. You will be awake at all times, you here me? Also, do not peep on them, or I will have your balls fed to you from a paper cup. ”

Both: “ You're so funny, mister~ ”

“ It's Your Majesty to you punks. ”

...Both of them suddenly stopped moving and looked at Akira, shortly before standing up straight, their care-free personalities soon fading. They spoke, more serious than before...

Faeyar: “ Apologies, Your Majesty! We didn't know it was you! ”

Geaos: “ Please forgive us, Lord Imperius! ”

“ Ugh, just do as I said. ”

Both: “ Yes, Your Majesty! ”

...♅Akira then turned to Asuka and spoke♅...

“ Handmaidens will tend to your every need while you're in there. If you need anything, they will retrieve it for you~ ”

...♅Akira gave Asuka a kiss and began to walk away, soon talking to Asuka, Celia and Lumina as he raised his hand and smiled♅...

“ I'll see you at the wedding!~ ”

tumblr_nj8aae8cnz1snltj3o1_500_zpso7qx8wvo.gif

---------------

@Lumina

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''im fine...you dont have to worry about me..''

[/QUOTE]
Roman said:
Someone came and shoved Al's shoulder playfully. "Love struck?" He asked.
Al was about to respond to Himeragi before he flung around his hand connecting with the person's head as an embarrassed blush spread on his face

shortyshot8 said:
Al was about to respond to Himeragi before he flung around his hand connecting with the person's head as an embarrassed blush spread on his face
Roman caught his hand and chuckled, "You can't hit me~" he said, smiling. "Hello Al, Himeragi."

@Himeragi Seiker

Lexi snapped her fingers and she appeared in a dress. "Ready" she says happily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back