• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"you just are" HE SAID LAUGHING ALONG WITH HER AS HE HELD HER MORE

"well im your girlfreind what am i supposed to say? that i hate you?" she asked playfully

[/QUOTE]
Luke sighed, "I know that." He said, laughing a little. "It's just new, having someone nice to someone who's been alone all his life."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji noticed Himeragi walk by and called out, loud enough for her to hearΨ...
“ Hey, Kuroh! Isn't that the girl you're in love with?! ”

...♆Kuroh blushed lightly as he noticed Himeragi, soon turning back to Kenji. He smirked out of anger and slowly began unsheathing his sword, replying♆...

“ Mind repeating that? ”

YashiroTeasingKuroh_zpsvqvtt89u.jpg

((( Told me what? XDD )))

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi then lifted her head a little and looked back at Kuroh and Kenji. She then quickly turned away realizing Kuroh's there and continued walking*

'no use having a conversation with them...i dont know the other guy and Kuroh's probably just gonna ignore me..'

Roman said:
(( I told you everyone likes Kenji. ))
((( I know XDD Like, god damn. He the real MVP XDD

And he's single~~ )))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi then lifted her head a little and looked back at Kuroh and Kenji. She then quickly turned away realizing Kuroh's there and continued walking*
'no use having a conversation with them...i dont know the other guy and Kuroh's probably just gonna ignore me..'

[/QUOTE]
((( Himeragi's met Kenji before xD )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I know XDD Like, god damn. He the real MVP XDD
And he's single~~ )))

[/QUOTE]
(( Girls can't chase him if he's never around as much xD ))

''Hey, Myuki...what do you think about Jace's cause? are you...still interested in it?''

*Kikuri asked testing Myuki to see if Myuki was in her right mind and not hypnotized*

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I know XDD Like, god damn. He the real MVP XDD
And he's single~~ )))

[/QUOTE]
then she doesnt recognize him xD ))

Roman said:
Luke sighed, "I know that." He said, laughing a little. "It's just new, having someone nice to someone who's been alone all his life."
"yeah. its definitely a change" she said as she looked around the room then layed her head back down next to his and smiled a little

@Daniel reaver[/URL]

then she doesnt recognize him xD ))
"yup!" myuki said happily to kikuri as she smiled at her

WeirdPrincess said:
(( School is a pain... Ugh... Be back laterz! ))
(( i feel like making a joke about something that starts with B, but, a small, or rather short minded individual might take offense when there's no offense to be had........))

@Fukushima Akira

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"yeah. its definitely a change" she said as she looked around the room then layed her head back down next to his and smiled a little

[/QUOTE]
''oh. alright''

*She said as she smiled back at Myuki* (gtg band camp soon >.< tomorrow im hella free all day...)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
...ΨKenji walked infront of Himeragi and spokeΨ...

“ Hi, Himeragi-chan!~ ”

...♆Kuroh watched Kenji and spoke quietly to himself♆...

“ What do I even say..? ”

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"yeah. its definitely a change" she said as she looked around the room then layed her head back down next to his and smiled a little

[/QUOTE]
Luke looked over at her and smiled, "Yeah... So tonight you're going feeding?" He asked curiously.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji walked infront of Himeragi and spokeΨ...
“ Hi, Himeragi-chan!~ ”

...♆Kuroh watched Kenji and spoke quietly to himself♆...

“ What do I even say..? ”

[/QUOTE]
*himeragi stopped walking seeing the feet of someone before she looked up looking at Kenji*

''oh...hey Kenji''

Roman said:
Roman took a seat on the ground, "Maybe you won't try it.... Which would be a surprise. So, what made you love Hime?" He asked teasingly.
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi sighed and decided to head to the wedding leaving Roman and Al to their own conversation. She walked past Kenji and Kuroh not really paying them any attention*
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed "E-Eh!?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]
rina just sat there not affected by his face if there was anything that would scare them "we can protect you!!" she said happily to him
"yeah. mama always said we where great protectors" katie said to him in a sort of smart and adorable way

"i cant say" the man said frankly as he walked with his spear on his shoulders

[/QUOTE]
"Alright I guess" He said holding the ring tightly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''oh. alright''
*She said as she smiled back at Myuki* (gtg band camp soon >.< tomorrow im hella free all day...)

[/QUOTE]
myuki giggled and smiled more at kikuri "why" she asked her

Roman said:
Luke looked over at her and smiled, "Yeah... So tonight you're going feeding?" He asked curiously.
rina nodded before closing her eyes and sliding her arms around his neck "yeah im hungry" she said to him with a smile

shortyshot8 said:
Al blushed "E-Eh!?"

the man nodded glancing back slightly and frowning at al before looking forward again and picking up the pace a little

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]myuki giggled and smiled more at kikuri "why" she asked her

[/QUOTE]
"well...about that guy from earlier..he seemed a bit......off.."

*She then sighed in relief*

"it looked like he was hypnotizing someone and I wanted to check if you were okay"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*himeragi stopped walking seeing the feet of someone before she looked up looking at Kenji*
''oh...hey Kenji''

[/QUOTE]
...ΨKenji smiled and spoke, looking over towards KurohΨ...

“ Hey~ Kuroh's over there, you know~ ”

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]myuki giggled and smiled more at kikuri "why" she asked her

rina nodded before closing her eyes and sliding her arms around his neck "yeah im hungry" she said to him with a smile

the man nodded glancing back slightly and frowning at al before looking forward again and picking up the pace a little

[/QUOTE]
Al just followed him a little confused

shortyshot8 said:
Al blushed "E-Eh!?"

Roman stood up and shook his head, "You're hopeless." He said, laughing a little. "Wha- AGH!" He was interrupeted by Taylor, whi had grabbed him by the collar. What the fuck!? Let me go!"

Taylor chuckled, "Not until I show you this one place. Their food is amazing." He said before they vanished.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji smiled and spoke, looking over towards KurohΨ...
“ Hey~ Kuroh's over there, you know~ ”

[/QUOTE]
(Oh I see your plan xD Good luck >_>)

Roman said:
Roman stood up and shook his head, "You're hopeless." He said, laughing a little. "Wha- AGH!" He was interrupeted by Taylor, whi had grabbed him by the collar. What the fuck!? Let me go!"
Taylor chuckled, "Not until I show you this one place. Their food is amazing." He said before they vanished.
Al sat there alone now "Fuck...." He muttered now completely bored and lost

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
"well...about that guy from earlier..he seemed a bit......off.."
*She then sighed in relief*

"it looked like he was hypnotizing someone and I wanted to check if you were okay"

[/QUOTE]
"i dont feel hypnotized" she said to her as she hugged her more and giggled at kikuris worry

Roman said:
Reiji noticed Kiri was looking at him. He then nodded his head and smiled.
tumblr_moaobaAuvx1rvva9so1_500.gif

"I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Reiji. Smartest man alive and disciple to a Intoner." He said chuckling.
Kiri smiled and said My Name Is Kiri,The.....Well....Uhhhh I don't know actually

[/QUOTE]
Luke smiled and kissed her cheek. "So we wait til' later?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]they eventually came to another massive room except this one had a large white flower in the middle

[/QUOTE]
Al's pace began to pick up the moment he saw the flower

Users who are viewing this thread

Back