• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji smiled and spoke, looking over towards KurohΨ...
“ Hey~ Kuroh's over there, you know~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"....."

*Himeragi remained silent obviously not wanting to notice Kuroh*

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Kiri smiled and said My Name Is Kiri,The.....Well....Uhhhh I don't know actually
Reiji chuckled, "You'll probably be something one day~"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]the man stopped at the edge of the room and just stared at it as it started to open at als precense

[/QUOTE]
Al continued walking narrowing his eyes

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"or we can go now if you want to get it over with" she suggested before blushing a little and kissing luke slowly

[/QUOTE]
Luke kissed her back, "I would rather we do it later. We have a higher chance of being caught during the day, trying to kill."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"i dont feel hypnotized" she said to her as she hugged her more and giggled at kikuris worry

[/QUOTE]
"then that's good.."

*She said as she smiled more at Myuki hugging her back*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
"....."
*Himeragi remained silent obviously not wanting to notice Kuroh*

[/QUOTE]
...ΨKenji looked at Himeragi with a surprised facial expressionΨ...

“ Huh? What's wrong? ”

tumblr_m8iwg6HUUB1ro8cnpo1_500_zpsbs3gr5oe.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji looked at Himeragi with a surprised facial expressionΨ...
“ Huh? What's wrong? ”

tumblr_m8iwg6HUUB1ro8cnpo1_500_zpsbs3gr5oe.gif

[/QUOTE]
"honestly I......just don't want to talk nor look at him right now.."

*She said as she looked down a little before walking past Kenji*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]
rina just sat there not affected by his face if there was anything that would scare them "we can protect you!!" she said happily to him
"yeah. mama always said we where great protectors" katie said to him in a sort of smart and adorable way

"i cant say" the man said frankly as he walked with his spear on his shoulders

[/QUOTE]
Murasaki sighed defeated, the kids were even unaffected by his true face. These kids were almost the physical embodiment of hope to Murasaki, hope that the world was not all bad. "We shall journey underground, and rise as close as we can. Minimal surface time." He explains.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]when the flower fully opened there was there daughter floating there curled up and asleep over the flower

[/QUOTE]
Al's eyes widened as he broke out into a sprint

Roman said:
Reiji chuckled, "You'll probably be something one day~"
Yeah One Day I'll be an Astronaut or something,Kiri said sighing and smiling a little Do People Live Here?Or Are You,Roman and the other owner the only people who live here?

Roman said:
Luke kissed her back, "I would rather we do it later. We have a higher chance of being caught during the day, trying to kill."
rina nodded to him and smiled "ok... then what should we do?" she asked him

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
"then that's good.."
*She said as she smiled more at Myuki hugging her back*

[/QUOTE]
myuki giggled and nodded to her happily

shortyshot8 said:
A presence was felt swirling around them
@Daniel reaver
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]rina nodded to him and smiled "ok... then what should we do?" she asked him

[/QUOTE]
Luke sighed and sat up. "We find out what's here... I feel a presence.."

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Yeah One Day I'll be an Astronaut or something,Kiri said sighing and smiling a little Do People Live Here?Or Are You,Roman and the other owner the only people who live here?
Reiji shook his head, "Nah, this place is heavily populated. The owners usually bring in trusted friends and family, that's why we have so many people."

Roman said:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]rina nodded to him and smiled "ok... then what should we do?" she asked him

[/QUOTE]
The presence began to slow before coming to a stop in front of them....It was Tal

BlueHawk said:
Murasaki sighed defeated, the kids were even unaffected by his true face. These kids were almost the physical embodiment of hope to Murasaki, hope that the world was not all bad. "We shall journey underground, and rise as close as we can. Minimal surface time." He explains.
"ok" lily said to him as she slid down the slide again

rina cheered and hugged the man around his chest happily giggling when he agreed to go

katie giggled happily as she jumped up and down

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri just smiled as nuzzled Myuki's shoulder a little*

Roman said:

Reiji shook his head, "Nah, this place is heavily populated. The owners usually bring in trusted friends and family, that's why we have so many people."
"stupid pressences" she mumbled to her self as she sat up as well and leaned into luke playing the inoccent lover as she looked around

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]when als started to sprint she was droped from her little place over the flower and fell

[/QUOTE]
Al quickly caught her scraping his knees but he didn't care

Users who are viewing this thread

Back