• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]myuki giggled a little then pulled back making her and kikuri fall into the water

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri yelped a little before falling in the water with Myuki*

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "I know baby...I know..." He said before standing up
A hand tapped her on the shoulder

Tal sighed "You fools don't seem to get it.....You going out there might risk "her" getting killed....If that happened...Oh....There would be no survival for you"
"Who the hell is 'her'?" Luke asked, furrowing his brows. "Rina? Any idea who this guy is talking about?"

@Daniel reaver

Roman said:
Luke sighed, "Don't be a pain. When we killed you, we didn't come in your house and do it. So I suggest you leave ours."
shortyshot8 said:

Tal sighed "You fools don't seem to get it.....You going out there might risk "her" getting killed....If that happened...Oh....There would be no survival for you"
"and you dont get it.... i need to go out and your not stopping us" she said to him as she hugged luke tighter

shortyshot8 said:

Lumina flinched, slowly turning around. Part of her wanted to hide behind Asuka, but she had to be better than that.

Roman said:
"Who the hell is 'her'?" Luke asked, furrowing his brows. "Rina? Any idea who this guy is talking about?"
@Daniel reaver
Tal chuckled "That's none of your business"

Lumina said:
Lumina flinched, slowly turning around. Part of her wanted to hide behind Asuka, but she had to be better than that.
Al smiled brightly at her "Hello!"

Tyler and Dark Tyler appeared in the depths of oblivion, awaiting their execution... Mostly just Dark Tyler. Tyler needed his soul fixed so he was just a small blue flame floating in the air.

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Kikuri yelped a little before falling in the water with Myuki*

[/QUOTE]
myuki giggled as she uncoiled from kikuri and swam around her happily

Lumina said:
Chiharu nodded, looking over at Jojo. She wondered what it would be like to ride on his shoulders, but the thought soon passed.
"True, and in that case you might be the one that does the surprising instead!"
Jojo chuckled "well, that's part of the point! it's always best to have the element of surprise for yourself!" he said happily while smiling and waving his hand around.

giphy.gif

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]myuki giggled as she uncoiled from kikuri and swam around her happily

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri surfaced up as she giggled watching Myuki*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"and you dont get it.... i need to go out and your not stopping us" she said to him as she hugged luke tighter

[/QUOTE]
shortyshot8 said:
Tal chuckled "That's none of your business"

Al smiled brightly at her "Hello!"
"If you don't tell us who she is, possibility is she will die by our hands." Luke said.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler and Dark Tyler appeared in the depths of oblivion, awaiting their execution... Mostly just Dark Tyler. Tyler needed his soul fixed so he was just a small blue flame floating in the air.
@Daniel reaver
(I thought they were in the planes of nonexistence)

Roman said:
"If you don't tell us who she is, possibility is she will die by our hands." Luke said.
Tal appeared infront of him "You can't survive......I will not allow you to live"

@Daniel reaver
they appeared in a massive throne room in front of a throne with massive fires behind it. the throne was sinister and made from metal blacker than outerspace itself

shortyshot8 said:

Tal appeared infront of him "You can't survive......I will not allow you to live"
((Thana can fix Tyler's soul... If she decides they both live >.<))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]they appeared in a massive throne room in front of a throne with massive fires behind it. the throne was sinister and made from metal blacker than outerspace itself

[/QUOTE]
Dark Tyler looked at his surroundings. "Hmm... Death sure knows how to make a dead person feel welcome." He said sarcastically. Tyler's soul remained broken.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo chuckled "well, that's part of the point! it's always best to have the element of surprise for yourself!" he said happily while smiling and waving his hand around.
giphy.gif
Chiharu laughed lightly.

"I suppose you're right. Though breaking through walls is a bit extreme don't you think?"

(He was talking about the fourth wall the whole time wasn't he? xD )

shortyshot8 said:

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"that is true. if you just tell us who she is we can avoid her" she said to tal
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Luke sighed, and pushed him off his bed, "I don't like being in bed with others, that aren't Rina."

Roman said:
Luke sighed, and pushed him off his bed, "I don't like being in bed with others, that aren't Rina."
Tal was now floating in the air "I await you....Luke" He said before vanishing

Dark Tyler looked at his surroundings. "Hmm... Death sure knows how to make a dead person feel welcome." He said sarcastically. Tyler's soul remained broken.
suddenly chains shot from the walls to there sidesat darktyler and grabbed his wrists then pulled tight to keep him there as a black mass started to form on the throne

Users who are viewing this thread

Back