• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
"Eh.....Some bad things have happened....But other than that I'm perfectly fine" He said brightly
Lumina nodded, smiling back at him.

"Well, that's good to hear at least. Glad to see youre doing well."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](there in the tree)

myuki giggled more and hugged her a little tighter a happy smile on her face

[/QUOTE]
(Oh xD )

SoulofTobi said:
Len rolled his eyes "Rin.... poof?" he asked before attempting to climb out of the chair.
Amaya helped him out and went to find Rin. "Let's go find your sister" she says tickling lens belly.

Lumina said:
((Oh damnit that's right he can hear us))
Chiharu just blinked, staring up at him.

"Um... what?"
Jojo smiled "nothing just thought someone was over there, i must of been wrong" he said rubbing the back of his head while chuckling.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya helped him out and went to find Rin. "Let's go find your sister" she says tickling lens belly.
Len giggled "mamaaaaa!~" he said unsuccessfully grabbing for her hand.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"well i like the fear from the torture" she said with a giggle before she layed down on his chest and blushed

the man followed him once he started again

[/QUOTE]
Luke nodded and looked down at her. "I know." He said softly. "So what are we gonna do now?" He asked, playing with strands of her hair.

Roman said:
Reiji grabbed Kiri by the collar, "We don't need the women who live here thinking all the male residents are perverts." He said sternly. "Now, you're all better you're gonna leave right?"
I'm Not A Pervert I just wanted to check people really lived here Kiri said with a sigh before crossing his arms and saying I don't want to,I wanna stay here

Roman said:
Luke nodded and looked down at her. "I know." He said softly. "So what are we gonna do now?" He asked, playing with strands of her hair.
"i dont know. what do you want to do?" she asked him softly while celebrating in her head because she always wanted a guy to lay with her and play with her hair

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]another massive door way opened up on the far side of the room

[/QUOTE]
Al walked through the door "Hmm......It's almost time"

TheBigBladeWolf said:
I'm Not A Pervert I just wanted to check people really lived here Kiri said with a sigh before crossing his arms and saying I don't want to,I wanna stay here
"That's not for me to decide. Only the owners will decide if you can stay. Not only that, they're are both gone somewhere..." Reiji said. "So you'll have to leave..."

Roman said:
"That's not for me to decide. Only the owners will decide if you can stay. Not only that, they're are both gone somewhere..." Reiji said. "So you'll have to leave..."
A bunch of bats began to swarm them both (Oh yeah it's time)

SoulofTobi said:
Len giggled "mamaaaaa!~" he said unsuccessfully grabbing for her hand.
Amaya smiled and hugged him close before she went into living room and saw Rin sitting on the couch

Rin giggled. "Ma ma" she giggled

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"i dont know. what do you want to do?" she asked him softly while celebrating in her head because she always wanted a guy to lay with her and play with her hair

[/QUOTE]
Luke shrugged, "Wanna just stay home until later?" He asked, still playing with her purple hair. "I like your hair... It's really soft."

shortyshot8 said:
A bunch of bats began to swarm them both (Oh yeah it's time)
Reiji blinked, "What the hell? What's going on?" He asked looking around.

Roman said:
Luke shrugged, "Wanna just stay home until later?" He asked, still playing with her purple hair. "I like your hair... It's really soft."
rina blushed and giggled at luke "thank you... i try my best to keep it soft" she said happily to him

Roman said:
Reiji blinked, "What the hell? What's going on?" He asked looking around.
A woman stood in the middle of them all her clothing only that of bats as she smiled at the two boys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back