• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and hugged him close before she went into living room and saw Rin sitting on the couch
Rin giggled. "Ma ma" she giggled
Len looked over when he heard Rin "Riiin!~" he chimed happily.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]rina blushed and giggled at luke "thank you... i try my best to keep it soft" she said happily to him

[/QUOTE]
Luke chuckled, "You're welcome, babe~" he said, smiling warmly. "I gotta know what you use for your hair so I can use it too~" he said jokingly.

shortyshot8 said:
A woman stood in the middle of them all her clothing only that of bats as she smiled at the two boys
Reiji raised a brow, "Who... Are you?" He asked curiously.

Roman said:
Luke chuckled, "You're welcome, babe~" he said, smiling warmly. "I gotta know what you use for your hair so I can use it too~" he said jokingly.
She smirked "I go by many names"

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "Oh boy....Just a little longer baby...." He whispered to Kylee before starting to walk up the stairs

(@Lumina you owe Al a post xD )
the man followed al when he started into the staircase the door slowly closing behind them

Who the hell are you?!One of the residents here? Kiri asked as he crossed his arms and looked at Reiji Are you doing this? Kiri said before looking at the woman and saying Can you at least tell one the names?

@shortyshot8

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo smiled "nothing just thought someone was over there, i must of been wrong" he said rubbing the back of his head while chuckling.
Chiharu blinked before grinning at him.

"Well... okay then! Well, the building is just over there. I think..."

She continued walking, her hands behind her head.

Roman said:
"a mixture of natural herbs mixed with a rare tree sap" she said frankly to him with a smile

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Who the hell are you?!One of the residents here? Kiri asked as he crossed his arms and looked at Reiji Are you doing this? Kiri said before looking at the woman and saying Can you at least tell one the names?
@shortyshot8
"Well....One that I'm known by is the Vampire"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]the man followed al when he started into the staircase the door slowly closing behind them

[/QUOTE]
Al continued walking looking around

shortyshot8 said:
"A certain man...At any certain time"
"There's a lot of guys who live here. Be more specific." Reiji said, furrowing his brows. Who the hell is she and who does she want?

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"a mixture of natural herbs mixed with a rare tree sap" she said frankly to him with a smile

[/QUOTE]
Luke blinked, "Yep, wanna share all that?" He asked smiling. "Nah~ I'm joking." He said before kissing her forehead.

Roman said:
"There's a lot of guys who live here. Be more specific." Reiji said, furrowing his brows. Who the hell is she and who does she want?
shortyshot8 said:
"Well....One that I'm known by is the Vampire"
Al continued walking looking around
Is he your partner in love?Or is he your target?Kiri asked curiously,Looking at her up and down

Roman said:
She smirked "Oh just a God....That of Dragon's as a matter of fact"

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Is he your partner in love?Or is he your target?Kiri asked curiously,Looking at her up and down
She giggled "I have no partner in love nor is he my target"

shortyshot8 said:
"Al isn't here. Why do you want him?" Reiji asked, frowning slightly.

Roman said:

Luke blinked, "Yep, wanna share all that?" He asked smiling. "Nah~ I'm joking." He said before kissing her forehead.
"good because i wasnt going to either way" she said as she looked at him and smiled

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]suddenly chains shot from the walls to there sidesat darktyler and grabbed his wrists then pulled tight to keep him there as a black mass started to form on the throne

[/QUOTE]
Dark Tyler grunted and winced in pain, looking at the black mass. "Ngh... I can't move..." He muttered. The flame of Tyler remained where it was.

Roman said:
"That's for him to find out sweety"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"why are you going through all this" the man asked al as they walked

[/QUOTE]
Al looked back at him almost with a glare for the man's stupidity "Because I love her"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dark Tyler grunted and winced in pain, looking at the black mass. "Ngh... I can't move..." He muttered. The flame of Tyler remained where it was.
"thats the point" a voice called from the black mass as it formed the figure of a woman that was sitting on the throne with one leg crossed over the other and one arm restin on the arm rest

Roman said:
shortyshot8 said:

She giggled "I have no partner in love nor is he my target"
Your Looking for Al?! You mean the one who's a creepy weirdo?! Kiri asked a little suprised

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"good because i wasnt going to either way" she said as she looked at him and smiled

[/QUOTE]
Luke laughed and resumed playing with her hair, "Liar~ You would love to share with your awesome boyfriend~"

shortyshot8 said:
"That's for him to find out sweety"

Al looked back at him almost with a glare for the man's stupidity "Because I love her"
the man gave a cold glare back to him before sighing at him "you do know she rests with another man right" he asked him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"thats the point" a voice called from the black mass as it formed the figure of a woman that was sitting on the throne with one leg crossed over the other and one arm restin on the arm rest

[/QUOTE]
Dark Tyler coughed a little as he looked at Thana. "I get were supposed to die and all, but can you at least fix Tyler's soul? He's literally all I have left now." He muttered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back