• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
"That's for him to find out sweety"

Al looked back at him almost with a glare for the man's stupidity "Because I love her"
"He'll be here after a wedding most likely. I guess you can wait..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]the man gave a cold glare back to him before sighing at him "you do know she rests with another man right" he asked him

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "I don't care about that...." He muttered before looking down at Kylee

Roman said:
Luke laughed and resumed playing with her hair, "Liar~ You would love to share with your awesome boyfriend~"
"your right... i just wouldnt share my hair products" she said with a teasing grin to him

Roman said:
"He'll be here after a wedding most likely. I guess you can wait..."
shortyshot8 said:
She giggled a little "Yes thats sounds like him"
There a wedding and I didn't get invited? Kiri said in a sluggish tone before looking at the woman saying

Why are you searching for him?

Mayyflower said:
Lexi nods. "Okay that's fine" she says. "I was asked to watch Riley but I wanna go to the wedding so I'm trusting Harper to watch her" she says
Kite nodded and continued to smile. "I'm sure Harper is responsible enough to take care of Riley." He said happily.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dark Tyler coughed a little as he looked at Thana. "I get were supposed to die and all, but can you at least fix Tyler's soul? He's literally all I have left now." He muttered.
"why do you think your here" she asked as the blackness around her body vanashed so they could see her before a schythe formed in one of her hands and she swung it in tylers direction and his body reformed then was placed in shackals like dark tyler was

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"your right... i just wouldnt share my hair products" she said with a teasing grin to him

[/QUOTE]
Luke smiled, "That's so evil~" he said jokingly

shortyshot8 said:
She smiled "Thanks"
"Mind sharing your name?" Reiji asked

TheBigBladeWolf said:
There a wedding and I didn't get invited? Kiri said in a sluggish tone before looking at the woman saying
Why are you searching for him?
She poked him on the nose "That's not for you to know till later~"

Roman said:
She giggled "Fine....Talim"

shortyshot8 said:

Roman said:
Kiri pushed her away after she poked his nose Talim?That sounds really ancient

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"why do you think your here" she asked as the blackness around her body vanashed so they could see her before a schythe formed in one of her hands and she swung it in tylers direction and his body reformed then was placed in shackals like dark tyler was

[/QUOTE]
Tyler blinked. "W-What the hell!? I thought I was gone forever!" He said, slightly panicked to see he was moving again.

Dark Tyler answered her question. "Because we died protecting our mother and her husband..." He said.

shortyshot8 said:

"Nice to meet you Talim. I'm Reiji and this is Kiri." He said pointing at Kiri.

Tyler blinked. "W-What the hell!? I thought I was gone forever!" He said, slightly panicked to see he was moving again.
Dark Tyler answered her question. "Because we died protecting our mother and her husband..." He said.
"and now your mother along with the woman that was going to marry tyler are devastated. never to be the same because they lost you" she said to them as she studied them both

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]that just means it suits me" she said with a giggle as she grinned at him more

[/QUOTE]
"True." Luke said, poking her cheek. "You're like... The cutest bad thing ever~"

shortyshot8 said:
(It's fine ^^)
Marcus followed "Mmmm....Dat ass" He said clearly joking
Sam looked back at Marcus and then at her butt. "Oh I know right" she says with a chuckle before facing front

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"and now your mother along with the woman that was going to marry tyler are devastated. never to be the same because they lost you" she said to them as she studied them both

[/QUOTE]
Dark Tyler looked down, ashamed. "W-We couldn't let him kill mom... We couldn't let him hurt anybody." He said. "But in the end... We were the ones who hurt somebody..."

Tyler looked back and forth between Thana and Dark Tyler.

Roman said:
"Nice to meet you Talim. I'm Reiji and this is Kiri." He said pointing at Kiri.
Talim nodded "I know I watched you both be born"

Mayyflower said:
Sam looked back at Marcus and then at her butt. "Oh I know right" she says with a chuckle before facing front
Marcus began laughing

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "I don't care about that...." He muttered before looking down at Kylee
@Daniel reaver

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus began laughing
Reiji almost threw up in his own mouth at her words. "How nice...."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"i know" she said happily to him

[/QUOTE]
Luke grinned, "I bet I can make you blush~" he said chuckling.

Dark Tyler looked down, ashamed. "W-We couldn't let him kill mom... We couldn't let him hurt anybody." He said. "But in the end... We were the ones who hurt somebody..."
Tyler looked back and forth between Thana and Dark Tyler.
"yeah... liaras especially hurt though" she said quietly to them "along with your mother" she said to them

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus began laughing

@Daniel reaver
kylee mumbled in her sleep as she gripped als shirt tightly as she slept

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]
"ok" lily said to him as she slid down the slide again
rina cheered and hugged the man around his chest happily giggling when he agreed to go

katie giggled happily as she jumped up and down

[/QUOTE]
Murasaki pulled his hood back over his face, picking up Rina and gently placing her down on the floor. He rose to his feet and stepped down off the throne, motioning for the girls to follow him into the sewer system

Users who are viewing this thread

Back