• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Luke sighed, and pushed him off his bed, "I don't like being in bed with others, that aren't Rina."
shortyshot8 said:
Tal was now floating in the air "I await you....Luke" He said before vanishing
"stupid ghost" rina mumbled to luke as she stared at where tal used tio be

Lumina said:
Lumina took it, shaking it.
"Yeah it really has... how have you been??"
"Eh.....Some bad things have happened....But other than that I'm perfectly fine" He said brightly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"papa can we go see mama now" she asked al tiredly
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al nodded "Sure baby....But....Where is she?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"stupid ghost" rina mumbled to luke as she stared at where tal used tio be

[/QUOTE]
Luke groaned and laid back down, "That guy sucks. I'd kill him again, but where's the fun in that?" He asked laughing a little.

Lumina said:
Chiharu laughed lightly.
"I suppose you're right. Though breaking through walls is a bit extreme don't you think?"

(He was talking about the fourth wall the whole time wasn't he? xD )
((Shhh, if we talk like this he can pick up on it....))

Jojo laughed "sometimes, it all depends on whether or not you think people are talking about you on the other side." he said looking around and stopping at staring at seemingly nothing "especially if you can hear them talking about you."

_PnzJGy3ot19Qj6NKZ1NIxiFPl-_QhucNyjcg5KIw8bPxYT55jn6hlFCG2_j3KnJbkVc79j2XaOhXKCtpCm7NH_9tfnRpOxGd5M0HqNXaVPgYpQwi5Nlb0SPAaPv_jxuA1RXchE

shortyshot8 said:
Al nodded "Sure baby....But....Where is she?"
"mama said shed be at the top of the tree" she mumbled to him before starting to snore a little

Roman said:
Luke groaned and laid back down, "That guy sucks. I'd kill him again, but where's the fun in that?" He asked laughing a little.
"its only fun if you get some torture into it" she said as she looked down at luke and smiled

SoulofTobi said:
Len smiled and nodded "Do-ne" he said before looking at Rin
Amaya smiled before taking the plates and washing them. "There you guys go" she says happily

Rin warped out of the chair

Roman said:
Luke sighed and sat up. "We find out what's here... I feel a presence.."

Reiji shook his head, "Nah, this place is heavily populated. The owners usually bring in trusted friends and family, that's why we have so many people."
Kiri looked around again and looked through one of the keyholes of a nearby room

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite smiled back. "It's alright. I'm taking Ollie with me as well." He said.
Lexi nods. "Okay that's fine" she says. "I was asked to watch Riley but I wanna go to the wedding so I'm trusting Harper to watch her" she says

Himeragi Seiker][COLOR=#8000ff][B]*Kikuri surfaced up as she giggled watching Myuki*[/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"mama said shed be at the top of the tree" she mumbled to him before starting to snore a little

"its only fun if you get some torture into it" she said as she looked down at luke and smiled

[/QUOTE]
Luke smiled back at her, "That's why I have you for that. I would rather get to the point and shoot his head off." He shrugged. "But you like to torture unlike me."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"mama said shed be at the top of the tree" she mumbled to him before starting to snore a little

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "Oh boy" He said before heading to the tree

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled before taking the plates and washing them. "There you guys go" she says happily
Rin warped out of the chair
Len rolled his eyes "Rin.... poof?" he asked before attempting to climb out of the chair.

Roman said:
Luke smiled back at her, "That's why I have you for that. I would rather get to the point and shoot his head off." He shrugged. "But you like to torture unlike me."
"well i like the fear from the torture" she said with a giggle before she layed down on his chest and blushed

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "Oh boy" He said before heading to the tree
the man followed him once he started again

SoulofTobi said:
((Shhh, if we talk like this he can pick up on it....))
Jojo laughed "sometimes, it all depends on whether or not you think people are talking about you on the other side." he said looking around and stopping at staring at seemingly nothing "especially if you can hear them talking about you."

_PnzJGy3ot19Qj6NKZ1NIxiFPl-_QhucNyjcg5KIw8bPxYT55jn6hlFCG2_j3KnJbkVc79j2XaOhXKCtpCm7NH_9tfnRpOxGd5M0HqNXaVPgYpQwi5Nlb0SPAaPv_jxuA1RXchE
((Oh damnit that's right he can hear us))

Chiharu just blinked, staring up at him.

"Um... what?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"well i like the fear from the torture" she said with a giggle before she layed down on his chest and blushed

the man followed him once he started again

[/QUOTE]
Al looked at the giant tree "I'm gonna have to climb that? Fuck..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]myuki smiled as she slithered in the water to kikuri and hugged her from behind

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri held her hands as she giggled while turning her head to look at Myuki her wings soon disappearing*

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Kiri looked around again and looked through one of the keyholes of a nearby room
Reiji grabbed Kiri by the collar, "We don't need the women who live here thinking all the male residents are perverts." He said sternly. "Now, you're all better you're gonna leave right?"

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked at the giant tree "I'm gonna have to climb that? Fuck..."
(there in the tree)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Kikuri held her hands as she giggled while turning her head to look at Myuki her wings soon disappearing*

[/QUOTE]
myuki giggled more and hugged her a little tighter a happy smile on her face

Users who are viewing this thread

Back