• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Kikuri just smiled as nuzzled Myuki's shoulder a little*

[/QUOTE]
myuki giggled a little then pulled back making her and kikuri fall into the water

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"stupid pressences" she mumbled to her self as she sat up as well and leaned into luke playing the inoccent lover as she looked around
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
shortyshot8 said:
The presence began to slow before coming to a stop in front of them....It was Tal
Luke chuckled, "It's that guy we killed~" he said smiling. "What's he doing in my apartment?"

Roman said:
Luke chuckled, "It's that guy we killed~" he said smiling. "What's he doing in my apartment?"
Tal looked at him with a glare "I won't let you harm more innocent people"

Roman said:
"why the hell is he here" she asked in an agravated tone as she stared at tal

@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
Al quickly caught her scraping his knees but he didn't care
she groaned a little when al caught her and stayed asleep

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite blinked as he looked at her. "A-Already!? I haven't even finished getting ready!" He pouted.
Lexi chuckled. "Sorry" she says smiling a little

shortyshot8 said:
Al puffed out his cheeks "Will you shut up for once old man...." He muttered
@Himeragi Seiker

(Oh boy xD )

Marcus began to close his eyes
Sam looked around the room, she yawned

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"why the hell is he here" she asked in an agravated tone as she stared at tal
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al kissed her forehead "My little girl..." He said quietly

shortyshot8 said:
Tal looked at him with a glare "I won't let you harm more innocent people"
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"why the hell is he here" she asked in an agravated tone as she stared at tal
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Luke stared back. "I don't know why he's here. It's not like he can do anything." He said with a shrug.

Roman said:
Luke stared back. "I don't know why he's here. It's not like he can do anything." He said with a shrug.
Tal smirked "Is that so?" He asked before thousands of dead rose around them

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]she groaned some more and started to wake up slowly her eyes opening

[/QUOTE]
Al looked down at her smiling with tears in his eyes

Mayyflower said:
Amaya kissed his cheek and then kissed Rin. "All done?" She asks holding her palms up.
Rin nods. "Do-ne momma" she says happily
Len smiled and nodded "Do-ne" he said before looking at Rin

shortyshot8 said:
Tal smirked "Is that so?" He asked before thousands of dead rose around them
rina growled at tal before tentacles came from her back and shredded each and every one of them "stop being an ass and go away" she said as she hugged luke

@Roman

Mayyflower said:
Lexi chuckled. "Sorry" she says smiling a little

Sam looked around the room, she yawned
Kite smiled back. "It's alright. I'm taking Ollie with me as well." He said.

Daniel reaver]rina growled at tal before tentacles came from her back and shredded each and every one of them "stop being an ass and go away" she said as she hugged luke [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Tal crossed his arms as they reformed "No"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"papa?..... i found mama" she said tiredly before curling up and closing her eyes

[/QUOTE]
Al looked shocked before nodding "I see...." He said softly

WeirdPrincess said:
"O-Oh okay~" Asuka said and played the ends of her hair. "You're so fidgety... Then again, it is your wedding day and you're probably nervous as heck." Celia said as she glanced at her before looking back at Lumina. "Of course you can help! It'd be more fun that way." "R-Right! It's be great if you helped."
Lumina smiled warmly, happy that they wanted her around.

chitoge_grin_small.gif

"I'll try my best. I've never really been to a wedding before so I don't know mich exactly what to do, but I'll try my best!"

shortyshot8 said:

she groaned in her sleep as she nuzzled his chest a little in her sleep "now we can be a family again" she mumbled in her sleep

shortyshot8 said:

Luke sighed, "Don't be a pain. When we killed you, we didn't come in your house and do it. So I suggest you leave ours."

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo smirked "fine, but taking doors can be so tedious.." he said as he followed her "if you just go through the walls no one can ever surprise you...."

Len frowned then looked at Rin and pointed "cute?" he asked curiously.
Chiharu nodded, looking over at Jojo. She wondered what it would be like to ride on his shoulders, but the thought soon passed.

"True, and in that case you might be the one that does the surprising instead!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]she groaned in her sleep as she nuzzled his chest a little in her sleep "now we can be a family again" she mumbled in her sleep

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled "I know baby...I know..." He said before standing up

Lumina said:
Lumina smiled warmly, happy that they wanted her around.
chitoge_grin_small.gif

"I'll try my best. I've never really been to a wedding before so I don't know mich exactly what to do, but I'll try my best!"

A hand tapped her on the shoulder

Roman said:
Luke sighed, "Don't be a pain. When we killed you, we didn't come in your house and do it. So I suggest you leave ours."
Tal sighed "You fools don't seem to get it.....You going out there might risk "her" getting killed....If that happened...Oh....There would be no survival for you"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back