• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

...ΨKenji continued walking, each one bowing and giving him free food and confectioneries. He spoke as he turned around towards KurohΨ...

“ Aren't weddings just exciting? I hope I can have one some day~ ”

Otoya-Ittoki-uta-no-prince-sama-34729836-245-245_zpsjbgsnc5m.gif

...♆Kuroh sighed as he opened his eyes and looked at Kenji, a blank stare focusing on him♆...

“ Has anyone ever told you that you act like a little girl? ”

tumblr_mcj3hiBLVX1qc5wono1_500_zpslbimvun8.gif

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''ah, hey Roman''

[/QUOTE]
shortyshot8 said:
Al blinked a little surprised before his face turned to wrath "Why the hell would you say something like that Roman......?"
Roman chuckled and ruffled Al's hair, "Is it not true?" He asked. "Also, nice to see you again, Hime."

Mayyflower said:
Lexi snapped her fingers and she appeared in a dress. "Ready" she says happily
Kite blinked as he looked at her. "A-Already!? I haven't even finished getting ready!" He pouted.

shortyshot8 said:
Al put a hand on her forehead "Are you feeling okay?"

Marcus kissed her cheek

(Missy *Crosses arms*)
Sam smiled and kissed his cheek back

shortyshot8 said:
(Who the hell is going to watch Riley then!?)
(Lmao, Harper lexis little sister)

Roman said:
Roman chuckled and ruffled Al's hair, "Is it not true?" He asked. "Also, nice to see you again, Hime."
Al puffed out his cheeks "Will you shut up for once old man...." He muttered

@Himeragi Seiker

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled and kissed his cheek back

(Lmao, Harper lexis little sister)
(Oh boy xD )

Marcus began to close his eyes

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo smirked "fine, but taking doors can be so tedious.." he said as he followed her "if you just go through the walls no one can ever surprise you...."

Len frowned then looked at Rin and pointed "cute?" he asked curiously.
Amaya pinched his cheeks

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji continued walking, each one bowing and giving him free food and confectioneries. He spoke as he turned around towards KurohΨ...

...♆Kuroh sighed as he opened his eyes and looked at Kenji, a blank stare focusing on him♆...

[/QUOTE]
((Kenji... is r-really cute...

a991b9e2056c4db4621aa02270bdf6c9.jpg

))

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "I was just having a serious talk with Himeragi and you had to ruin it....God....This is why I didn't used have friends....Ruins my...Nevermind"
@Himeragi Seiker
"Al... You're never serious. I'm pretty sure we can all see what you're trying to do. It most likely won't work~" Roman said, trying to hold in a laugh.

@Himeragi Seiker

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked at him "What I'm trying to do? You've officially confused me....."
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi just watched*

[/QUOTE]
Roman took a seat on the ground, "Maybe you won't try it.... Which would be a surprise. So, what made you love Hime?" He asked teasingly.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi sighed and decided to head to the wedding leaving Roman and Al to their own conversation. She walked past Kenji and Kuroh not really paying them any attention*

@shortyshot8

Fukushima Akira]((( Why does everyone keep saying this?! XDD [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL] )))
(( I told you~ ))

Nonalaka said:
She giggled "Silly?, How?"
"you just are" HE SAID LAUGHING ALONG WITH HER AS HE HELD HER MORE

Roman said:
Luke pulled away and smiled, "Thanks... No one ever said anything that nice before."

Ken blushed a little before sliding his tongue in her mouth, deepening the kiss even more.
"well im your girlfreind what am i supposed to say? that i hate you?" she asked playfully

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi sighed and decided to head to the wedding leaving Roman and Al to their own conversation. She walked past Kenji and Kuroh not really paying them any attention*
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
...ΨKenji noticed Himeragi walk by and called out, loud enough for her to hearΨ...

“ Hey, Kuroh! Isn't that the girl you're in love with?! ”

tumblr_mkpjfxiAjF1r4t83xo2_250_zps9wzzmkkj.gif

...♆Kuroh blushed lightly as he noticed Himeragi, soon turning back to Kenji. He smirked out of anger and slowly began unsheathing his sword, replying♆...

“ Mind repeating that? ”

YashiroTeasingKuroh_zpsvqvtt89u.jpg

--------------

Roman said:
(( I told you~ ))
((( Told me what? XDD )))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Roman sighed, "She left... I was gonna ask her something too. Oh well, maybe later."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji noticed Himeragi walk by and called out, loud enough for her to hearΨ...
“ Hey, Kuroh! Isn't that the girl you're in love with?! ”

...♆Kuroh blushed lightly as he noticed Himeragi, soon turning back to Kenji. He smirked out of anger and slowly began unsheathing his sword, replying♆...

“ Mind repeating that? ”

YashiroTeasingKuroh_zpsvqvtt89u.jpg

((( Told me what? XDD )))

[/QUOTE]
(( I told you everyone likes Kenji. ))

BlueHawk said:
Murasaki shakes his head once more, his hood falling over his face completely, revealing his true face. "If I follow you beyond this sewer, I shall be hunted. I have made enemies, enemies who cannot share my vision. Who would rather live in blindfolds."
rina just sat there not affected by his face if there was anything that would scare them "we can protect you!!" she said happily to him

"yeah. mama always said we where great protectors" katie said to him in a sort of smart and adorable way

shortyshot8 said:
Nero nodded "Yeah anything"

Al followed him "What is this place?"
"i cant say" the man said frankly as he walked with his spear on his shoulders

Users who are viewing this thread

Back