• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

...ΨKenji stepped through the portal, accompanied by a younger maleΨ...

“ It's been a while since I've been here. Last time I checked, you've never been, right? ”

“ Correct. ”

“ Well, it was lucky that I could bring you back. It seems like my elder brother's powers had began disappearing, so he couldn't heal you. Luckily I could, however it took a while~ ”

“ So where's the wedding? ”

“ If I remember where the hall is, it shouldn't be too far. I guess you'll get to see your dad get married, eh, Kuroh-kun~ ”

“ Yeah. I don't believe I got a chance to meet Asuka, considering I was dead and all. ”

...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied as he smiledΨ...

“ She's sweet~ Anyway, we should get going~ We don't want to be late, do we?~ ”

tumblr_static_ittoki_zpse5sihb9o.gif

...♆Kuroh placed both of his hands into his pockets and looked at Kenji, replying to him♆...

“ Sure, lead the way, uncle~ ”

tumblr_md4wfaOGDd1rubw5ko1_1280_zpsbwd9efyz.png

((( Kuroh's back <3~ )))

Last edited by a moderator:
shortyshot8 said:
Al looked confused "You want to miss the boring ass wedding? For shame" He said jokingly "Here let me help you go back"
''ah no, never mind''

*She said waving her hands infront of her as she smiled*

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled as she continued hugging him "You're so sweet, I feel like the luckiest girl right now" she said softly as she kissed his cheek.
Roland smiled "and i feel like the luckiest guy, to have such a wonderful girl, and be able to help her~" he said tenderly before nipping her ear.

shortyshot8 said:
"My friend who's getting married...Shame...It's most likely going on at the moment...But...At least I'm with you"
@Fukushima Akira

"Whatever you say"
Sam nods. "Yea" she says softly

SoulofTobi said:
Len smiled "cute?" he said with a mouth full of spaghetti.
"That's not cute" she chuckled

Rin ate her food quietly

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Nuuu! Das not it at all! Repost, pwease? I missed it... I sowwy... I like Oliver x Anna ))
((Mmk... Don't worry, Oliver is alive xD ))

Nonalaka said:
"Well, hmm, perhaps scared isn't the right word? Because Im just well...me I guess?, I'm a bit messed up I suppose" she chuckled lightly as she rubbed the side of her neck with her hand. "But uh, I'm not going into detail about me, myself and I so yeah"
Nexus sighed. "You don't have to tell me anything... But I would of loved to get to know you better." He said as he began walking inside the mansion.

Chiharu laughed at Jojo's remark.

"I don't think destroying walls is the best way to go. That's why they make doors to walk through so you don't have to destroy walls~!"

She began walking forward towards one of the schools administrative buildings, knowing Jojo would follow.

@SoulofTobi

Mayyflower said:
(Anyone free???)
((Kaito-Senpai is here!!! ^_^ ))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Through all of this, Oliver continued not to respond.
-----

Meanwhile...

A man standing on the school rooftop with a sniper rifle grunted. "Dammit, they got away... Don't worry, they won't be able to escape my huntful gaze..." He muttered.
@WeirdPrincess

((Kaito-Senpai is here!!! ^_^ ))

@WeirdPrincess
Once the procedure was done and the bullet was out, they treated the wound before wrapping gauze around his head. The doctors then took him to one of the patient rooms before they all left. Anna fazed through the door, seemingly invisible. She looked over at Oliver and sniffed slightly before taking a seat in a chair that was a little ways away, soon making herself visible again.

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Kiri stood up and looked around again This place is really nice
Reiji sighed, "You said that like 3 times now and I each time you said it, I replied with a thank you...."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Se-" "Nothing! Nothing at all." Asuka said as she put her hand over Celia's mouth again before laughing nervously. Her cheeks reddened in embarrassment as she gazed at Akira before they glanced around again, soon spotting another girl with them. She blinked and tilted her head slightly, wondering how long she had been there and why she hadn't noticed. Though she finally realized it was because she was to busy trying to keep Celia quiet. Asuka have the girl a small smile, unsure of what to say to her. "Can you take your hand off of my house now?" Celia's muffled voice asked. "O-Oh uh... right, sorry..." She mumbled before removing her hand from Celia's mouth. "I almost licked your hand then." "That's gross..." "You would have loved it." "No... no I wouldn't." Celia snickered before her eye landed on Lumina, soon smiling and waving. "Hi~"
@Lumina
Lumina was still trying to work up the courage to go say hi to Asuka and Celia when she noticed the bride to be looking at her. She flinched, and fidgeted a bit in place when Celia actually said hello to her.

"U-um, hello there..."

Her wings fluttered again, and she blushed a bit out of embarassment.

"T-Thank you very much for inviting me to y-your wedding..."

She bowed her head a bit, her blonde hair covering bits of her face.

WeirdPrincess said:
Once the procedure was done and the bullet was out, they treated the wound before wrapping gauze around his head. The doctors then took him to one of the patient rooms before they all left. Anna fazed through the door, seemingly invisible. She looked over at Oliver and sniffed slightly before taking a seat in a chair that was a little ways away, soon making herself visible again.
Oliver was awake. He just seemed to be staring up at the ceiling.

(( @Fukushima Akira I'll just have Roman looking around Euphoria at the moment. Then I'll send him to Akira for the wedding. ))

Roman sighed, walking around Euphoria, admiring the beauty of the place. He took a look in a few shops, and a few other places before taking a seat in a area that seemed peaceful, waiting for the wedding to start.

@Anyone in Euphoria

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Kiri looked at him and said Who was that guy who just left?
"You mean Roman? He's one if the two people who own this place. Why do you ask?" Reiji asked him.

Mayyflower said:
(Okay)
Lexi walks inside th house. "I'm home!" She called out
Kite hollered back, smiling as he was changing into a suit and tie in the bathroom. "Welcome home babe!" He hollered back with a small chuckle.

Roman said:
(( @Fukushima Akira I'll just have Roman looking around Euphoria at the moment. Then I'll send him to Akira for the wedding. ))
Roman sighed, walking around Euphoria, admiring the beauty of the place. He took a look in a few shops, and a few other places before taking a seat in a area that seemed peaceful, waiting for the wedding to start.

"You mean Roman? He's one if the two people who own this place. Why do you ask?" Reiji asked him.
Kiri got a little surprised at the mention of Roman R...Roman?! Kiri's attitude suddenly changed and scratched his head I remember Ayame telling me that he has great job opportunities

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Kiri got a little surprised at the mention of Roman R...Roman?! Kiri's attitude suddenly changed and scratched his head I remember Ayame telling me that he has great job opportunities
"Yep. Though he's not here on Earth right now. His energy vanished, so he must be somewhere else." Reiji explained.

Kite hollered back, smiling as he was changing into a suit and tie in the bathroom. "Welcome home babe!" He hollered back with a small chuckle.
Lexi went to him. "Ooo what's the occasion?" She asks

Mayyflower said:
Lexi went to him. "Ooo what's the occasion?" She asks
Kite chuckled as he looked at her, kissing her cheek. "I'm going to Akira's and Asuka's wedding. A lot of people are going. Do you want to come? I'm sure he wouldn't mind if I brought my beautiful wife along~" He said sweetly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back