• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She sighed, more flashes coming back. "Yeah..."

[/QUOTE]
Nero stopped before placing his hands on her cheeks "Hey...Look at me"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and spoke, commenting on the scene unfolding♅...
“ Wow, do you guys act like this all the time when you're together? ”

[/QUOTE]
"No-" "She's lying, yes we do. We argue a lot so we don't hang out much." "Well that's a lie... we don't hang out much because I've been busy." Asuka stated and gave Celia a pointed look. Celia waved her hand about, "Busy, shmizy. You could have at least left a little time for friends." "But I like getting things done... The faster I get things done, the more time a kind of have." Celia stared at her for a second before asking, "You know what else likes getting done fast?" Asuka just stared at her in confusion, "No... what's that?" She asked curiously, wondering what she meant by that. There wasn't a double meaning to that... right? "You~" "I don't..." She trailed off, still a little confused before the pieces finally clicked together. "Celia!" "You know you do... you can't deny it." She snickered and nudged her arm. Asuka just blushed and looked down at the ground, "I'm not answering that you weirdo." "You don't have to~ I already know."

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She looked over at him, nuzzling his hand.

[/QUOTE]
Nero smiled "You are mine and I am yours....For all eternity"

WeirdPrincess said:
"No-" "She's lying, yes we do. We argue a lot so we don't hang out much." "Well that's a lie... we don't hang out much because I've been busy." Asuka stated and gave Celia a pointed look. Celia waved her hand about, "Busy, shmizy. You could have at least left a little time for friends." "But I like getting things done... The faster I get things done, the more time a kind of have." Celia stared at her for a second before asking, "You know what else likes getting done fast?" Asuka just stared at her in confusion, "No... what's that?" She asked curiously, wondering what she meant by that. There wasn't a double meaning to that... right? "You~" "I don't..." She trailed off, still a little confused before the pieces finally clicked together. "Celia!" "You know you do... you can't deny it." She snickered and nudged her arm. Asuka just blushed and looked down at the ground, "I'm not answering that you weirdo." "You don't have to~ I already know."
...♅Akira looked over towards Asuka and Celia, talking to them as he raised an eye brow♅...

“ What're you guys talking about? ”

Lumina said:
Elyse simply stood, waiting for her phone when Everest looked at her. She shrugged.
"I'm not really sure. Anything and everything I guess? You can't go wrong with alternative or pop or rock or something."

Vanille blinked, simply looking at Parker.

"Well, alright... if you say so..."

She wasn't sure what to make of that statement.
Everest shrugged before turning back to the phone and saying, "just about anything and everything.... I don't know.... Hmm... Fine... Ok how about we call up Rise Against, New Medicine, an Paramore. They should be free, because as far as I'm aware, none of them at touring currently, and Rise Against and New Medicine still owe me favors... Ok, ya.... Yep... Ok, talk to you in a few days and we can iron out the rest of the details once we have a line up. Ya... Ok. Talk to you later Alice." Hanging up the phone, Everest passed it back to Elyse before saying, "Thanks for that. Hopefully in a few days I won't need to give a shit about money again..."

Lumina said:
Lumina looked over to the two girls, who seemed to too be engrossed in their bickering to even have noticed she was even there. She looked back at Akira, looking more nervous than before.
"Y-yeah, I guess... I just don't want to get in the middle of anything, yknow... I don't want to intrude or anything..."

She cursed herself for being bad at talking to people.

@WeirdPrincess
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...

“ Hey, relax~ They don't bite~ Well, I don't think Celia bites. Asuka on the other hand..~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Hey, relax~ They don't bite~ Well, I don't think Celia bites. Asuka on the other hand..~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina looked between him and the girls, her wings still fluttering nervously, not even caring they were out in the open.

"I suppose so.. i-I'm trying..."

She mustered up her best smile, which came out slightly mangled. She sighed, hanging her head, wishing she wasn't so nervous.

Lumina said:
Lumina looked between him and the girls, her wings still fluttering nervously, not even caring they were out in the open.

She mustered up her best smile, which came out slightly mangled. She sighed, hanging her head, wishing she wasn't so nervous.
(You once again owe me a reply...Damn notifs...)

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Everest shrugged before turning back to the phone and saying, "just about anything and everything.... I don't know.... Hmm... Fine... Ok how about we call up Rise Against, New Medicine, an Paramore. They should be free, because as far as I'm aware, none of them at touring currently, and Rise Against and New Medicine still owe me favors... Ok, ya.... Yep... Ok, talk to you in a few days and we can iron out the rest of the details once we have a line up. Ya... Ok. Talk to you later Alice." Hanging up the phone, Everest passed it back to Elyse before saying, "Thanks for that. Hopefully in a few days I won't need to give a shit about money again..."

[/QUOTE]
Elyse nodded, taking back the phone and quickly pocketing it.

"Those are some pretty popular names you were listing off.. and you say some of them owe you favors eh? So you're in the music industry?"

She resumed her position of leaning against the door.

shortyshot8 said:
Nero smiled "You are mine"

(Dead)

Parker smiled and tilted his head "I'm offering to help you up"
Vanille blinked, then smiled and took his hand.

"Ah, of course."

Standing up, she dusted herself off, trying to fix her clothing.

"Thank you."

Lumina said:
"Those are some pretty popular names you were listing off.. and you say some of them owe you favors eh? So you're in the music industry?"

"Ah, of course."

"Thank you."
Parker blinked "Why are you thanking me? If anything you saved my life.....But there is a slight price..."

shortyshot8 said:
Parker blinked "Why are you thanking me? If anything you saved my life.....But there is a slight price..."
"A price?"

The statement worried the young witch.

"What kind of price?"

Lumina said:
"A price?"

The statement worried the young witch.

"What kind of price?"
Parker sighed "Well....It's slightly strange and if you don't accept it that's fine...I could last in the soul realm...I think...But the price would be...You become my underling"

Lumina said:

“ Just walk up and say hi~ They're good people~ ”

Lumina said:

"Ah, of course."

"Thank you."
Everest laughed before saying, "Ya something like that, I've had a few brushes with the industry in the past. Though I suppose in general I work more often in the bounty hunting business, but I don't really feel like finding a contract right now, so this is the next best thing."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Just walk up and say hi~ They're good people~ ”

[/QUOTE]
is Himeragi still at Euphoria or...where is she?))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]is Himeragi still at Euphoria or...where is she?))

[/QUOTE]
(Al is walking around with her I posted so it wouldn't affect you much xD But Al is still with her in Euphoria)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back