• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Elyse blinked.
"I literally just fixed it. There is no more holes in your door. If you're getting your knickers in a twist over the difference in materials of what make up the door, I can just turn the whole door to metal, if that would satiate you."

She huffed, leaning against the door frame.
(You owe me a reply Lumina-Chan unless I missed it in which case I am very sorry)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, looking towards Asuka and Celia♅...
“ Okay, follow me and I'll take you to the place~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"Sir yes sir!" Asuka said and saluted Akira. "That was so my line..." Celia muttered and pouted. "I was around before you, so it's my line." Celia, being the childish person she is, mimicked ever word she said. "You say I'm mean... then you go and do that." Asuka muttered.

Lumina said:
Elyse blinked.
"I literally just fixed it. There is no more holes in your door. If you're getting your knickers in a twist over the difference in materials of what make up the door, I can just turn the whole door to metal, if that would satiate you."

She huffed, leaning against the door frame.
Everest sighed before saying, "it's not me whose going to be pissy about it... It's the school... They're the ones who are going to make me replace it... It wouldn't matter if it was all made of metal, they would still require me to replace it..."

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Everest sighed before saying, "it's not me whose going to be pissy about it... It's the school... They're the ones who are going to make me replace it... It wouldn't matter if it was all made of metal, they would still require me to replace it..."

[/QUOTE]
Elyse raised an eyebrow.

"ThIs school has been destroyed a few times and there's people who wreak havoc in the courtyard on a daily basis... and you think they're gonna be upset about a door? Seriously??"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Akira...."

@Fukushima Akira
WeirdPrincess said:
"Sir yes sir!" Asuka said and saluted Akira. "That was so my line..." Celia muttered and pouted. "I was around before you, so it's my line." Celia, being the childish person she is, mimicked ever word she said. "You say I'm mean... then you go and do that." Asuka muttered.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he walked♅...

“ You guys are funny~ ”

...♅Akira turned to Marcus and spoke♅...

“ Yes? ”

Lumina said:
Elyse raised an eyebrow.
"ThIs school has been destroyed a few times and there's people who wreak havoc in the courtyard on a daily basis... and you think they're gonna be upset about a door? Seriously??"
"I got bitched about for complaints of my room smelling like a camp sight, and was forced to foot the bill for the rooms cleaning... Yes I think they will bitch about a door..."

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]"I got bitched about for complaints of my room smelling like a camp sight, and was forced to foot the bill for the rooms cleaning... Yes I think they will bitch about a door..."

[/QUOTE]
Elyse shrugged.

"Well that's weird cuz the school doesn't seem to give a shit about anybody else. Maybe they've got a vendetta against you or something. That sucks."

She blinked like she wasn't even sorry.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he walked♅...
“ You guys are funny~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"We are?" "Wait really?" "I wasn't even trying to be..." Celia muttered as they followed him along. "Yeah me neither... I suppose us bickering is enjoyable for other people, just not us." Asuka said and looked around her. "Is it wrong to say I enjoy it?" She asked as she raised her hand. "Yes... now put your hand down! It's not like you're in class or anything." Asuka said and blushed lightly in embarrassment as Celia kept her hand raised. "I think I'm gonna leave it... My arm needs to be stretched anyways." Celia snickered. "You're so embarrassing..." "Oh I'm not that bad~ I can't even make you as flustered as Akira over there can." Asuka's eyes widened and she blushed even more as she looked at her, "B-Be quiet about that! It's not the time or place." She hissed. "I'll question you later... when we're alone." She sighed and nodded, "Fine..."

"Ya ya, whatever, just turn the door into metal and maybe that will buy me some time to arrange a show..." Turning to pick up his phone, Everest stopped and said, "Shit... I lent my phone to Fenris..."

Mayyflower said:
Sam looked at Marcus. "Who is that?" She asks
"My friend who's getting married...Shame...It's most likely going on at the moment...But...At least I'm with you"

@Fukushima Akira

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]"Noooope!"

[/QUOTE]
"Whatever you say"

WeirdPrincess said:
"We are?" "Wait really?" "I wasn't even trying to be..." Celia muttered as they followed him along. "Yeah me neither... I suppose us bickering is enjoyable for other people, just not us." Asuka said and looked around her. "Is it wrong to say I enjoy it?" She asked as she raised her hand. "Yes... now put your hand down! It's not like you're in class or anything." Asuka said and blushed lightly in embarrassment as Celia kept her hand raised. "I think I'm gonna leave it... My arm needs to be stretched anyways." Celia snickered. "You're so embarrassing..." "Oh I'm not that bad~ I can't even make you as flustered as Akira over there can." Asuka's eyes widened and she blushed even more as she looked at her, "B-Be quiet about that! It's not the time or place." She hissed. "I'll question you later... when we're alone." She sighed and nodded, "Fine..."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as the Sanctums around them continued to bow♅...

“ Huh? ”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back