• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She went under the covers.

[/QUOTE]
Nero let go of the covers as they fell onto them

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and continued walking, each time a civilian looked at Akira, they bowed. He paid no attention and continued walking, shortly before entering a large door way. Within the door way, there was civilians buying and selling goods, along with multiple powers that were twelve times stronger than the civilians combined. Akira spoke as he came to a gold coloured statue of himself. He pointed towards a large building which was down a large set of stairs♅...
“ It wasn't my idea, they built it. But anyway, this is the Euphoria's centre. You can buy literally anything from here~ Over there in that building is where the wedding will be taking place~ In the meantime, if you want to go sight seeing, go ahead~ Both myself and Asuka will have to prepare for our wedding, right?~ ”

etropia_prrosecutory_affairs_building_by_lathander1987-d4gxuqz_zpsyqlzpspo.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Ayen smiled "well, if you say anything, then i might just have to find a bottomless container of sake~" he said happy again as he walked towards the stores, grabbing one of the pouches of gold from hid belt.

@shortyshot8

((got to sleep now, night!))

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]((Your just ignoring me at this point aren't you...))

[/QUOTE]
((Honestly no! I'm just not at home, it's hard replying to everybody on mobile... -bows- I'm sorry! I'll find your reply right now!))

Lumina said:
((Honestly no! I'm just not at home, it's hard replying to everybody on mobile... -bows- I'm sorry! I'll find your reply right now!))
((I'm on a mobile right now... I have been all day... Even earlier when I was RPing with you...))

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]((I'm on a mobile right now... I have been all day... Even earlier when I was typing with you...))

[/QUOTE]
((I've also been out dancing, so my replies were a bit more sporatic... I just can't seem to please anyone today.. :c))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and continued walking, each time a civilian looked at Akira, they bowed. He paid no attention and continued walking, shortly before entering a large door way. Within the door way, there was civilians buying and selling goods, along with multiple powers that were twelve times stronger than the civilians combined. Akira spoke as he came to a gold coloured statue of himself. He pointed towards a large building which was down a large set of stairs♅...
“ It wasn't my idea, they built it. But anyway, this is the Euphoria's centre. You can buy literally anything from here~ Over there in that building is where the wedding will be taking place~ In the meantime, if you want to go sight seeing, go ahead~ Both myself and Asuka will have to prepare for our wedding, right?~ ”

etropia_prrosecutory_affairs_building_by_lathander1987-d4gxuqz_zpsyqlzpspo.jpg

[/QUOTE]
"I refuse." Celia stated and hugged Asuka's arm tighter. "He said if you'd like... not that you had to." Asuka muttered. "I'm staying to help you get ready... If I got left out in this I'd be really sad." She said quietly and pouted. "You don't wanna make me sad... do you?" Celia asked as she gave her the best puppy dog eyes she could muster. "N-No! O-Of course not. You'll help me, I promise." Asuka blushed lightly and looked away from her. "Oh yay! I'm gonna make you look amazing..." Celia grinned happily at her as they walked. "I know you will Cel."

Lumina said:
((I've also been out dancing, so my replies were a bit more sporatic... I just can't seem to please anyone today.. :c))
((Nah, not your fault, I'm just getting a bit bored because my gf is still driving back from her lab, so right now it's just me and the dog...))

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She laughed. "Cutie."

[/QUOTE]
Nero smiled "I'm not really"

Mayyflower said:
Sam latex her hand on his chest. "When is the wedding?" She asks
Marcus sighed "It never said..."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "well, if you say anything, then i might just have to find a bottomless container of sake~" he said happy again as he walked towards the stores, grabbing one of the pouches of gold from hid belt.
@shortyshot8

((got to sleep now, night!))
WeirdPrincess said:
"I refuse." Celia stated and hugged Asuka's arm tighter. "He said if you'd like... not that you had to." Asuka muttered. "I'm staying to help you get ready... If I got left out in this I'd be really sad." She said quietly and pouted. "You don't wanna make me sad... do you?" Celia asked as she gave her the best puppy dog eyes she could muster. "N-No! O-Of course not. You'll help me, I promise." Asuka blushed lightly and looked away from her. "Oh yay! I'm gonna make you look amazing..." Celia grinned happily at her as they walked. "I know you will Cel."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, looking towards Asuka and Celia♅...

“ Okay, follow me and I'll take you to the place~ ”

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Everest laughed before saying, "Lots of people destroy things for no reason. As for me having a stick up my ass, that would be because i am going to have to replace that door, and dont currently have the money for it."

[/QUOTE]
Elyse blinked.

"I literally just fixed it. There is no more holes in your door. If you're getting your knickers in a twist over the difference in materials of what make up the door, I can just turn the whole door to metal, if that would satiate you."

She huffed, leaning against the door frame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back