• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
(No dude I don't think you people get it shit like that's just....You are both terrible people)
Nero smiled more
((Dude even I didn't think that one wasn't that bad, and half the time I'm just to lazy to write out my "could you nots"... But have them far more than you...))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( It'll be our secret, Lumina-chan~
tumblr_nagh4pR9Eg1saxdy4o1_500.gif
)))

[/QUOTE]
((

tumblr_mr67fp3OiX1s1ny8xo1_500.gif

It's hard to resist Akira-sama...))

Lumina said:
((
tumblr_mr67fp3OiX1s1ny8xo1_500.gif

It's hard to resist Akira-sama...))
2ad.png

shortyshot8 said:
(I'm seriously done with you guys...Do you not realise? Joke or not that is NOT something you suggest... @Lumina back me up here)
((we only suggest that because it is udderly improbable that it will happen, like when ever you think about what if scenarios in which someone you don't like 'disappears' and don't tell me you haven't had at least one!))

SoulofTobi said:
2ad.png

((we only suggest that because it is udderly improbable that it will happen, like when ever you think about what if scenarios in which someone you don't like 'disappears' and don't tell me you haven't had at least one!))
(But....Maybe I'm just being sensitive to my past....Sorry I guess...)

shortyshot8 said:
(But....Maybe I'm just being sensitive to my past....Sorry I guess...)
((( Oh god, not another origin story. There's already been like six, WE DON'T CARE HOW YOU BECAME SPIDER-MAN )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( It'll be between us~ Our own little secret~ )))

[/QUOTE]
(Nope I wasn't being sensitive that's fucked up)

BlueHawk said:
(Can at least you back me up?)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( It'll be between us~ Our own little secret~ )))

[/QUOTE]
((and Tobi's, because Tobi is watching from the shadows and putting on 4chan and @channel.....))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Oh god, not another origin story. There's already been like six, WE DON'T CARE HOW YOU BECAME SPIDER-MAN )))

[/QUOTE]
(I wasn't even going to talk about my past...Nor have I ever talked about my past in this thread ._.)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and followed everyone through the gates, a large city unfolding infront of them. The sky was blue and there seemed to be many powerful beings walking around the streets, each one being slightly weaker than Akira. The streets hustled and bustled with stalls and shops, along with multiple children occasionally running around, laughing and playing with their toys. Akira turned around to face them all and smiled, stretching his arms outward♅...
“ Welcome to Euphoria~ ”

setaperium_palace_distirict_by_lathander1987-d5hgrix_zpsfhn8rnih.jpg

[/QUOTE]
"Oh..." "My" "Gosh..." Asuka whispered in awe as she looked around. "This place is beautiful..." "No kidding... I feel like such a weakling here..." Celia muttered as she shuffled closer to Asuka and held on tightly to her arm. "What? Why think that? They all look and seem friendly enough." She said as she turned her head to look at Celia. "These people are powerful! How can you not think that?" "Because it's my wedding day? I also don't really focus on that type of stuff..." Asuka murmured as she glanced around again, walking forward a little. "Oh right, we gotta get you ready. Not now of course... but once I'm done with you, you'll look amazing! He'll die... not literally of course because he can't do that." Asuka sighed and shook her head, "You're so weird... you have everything right?" Celia patted her pocket, "Just like you told me too! We just have to find out where to go now..."

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]((You already used that line...))

[/QUOTE]
((( Repeating it makes it more.. intimate~ )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Oh god, not another origin story. There's already been like six, WE DON'T CARE HOW YOU BECAME SPIDER-MAN )))

[/QUOTE]
((or batman or wolverine or death-stroke))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Repeating it makes it more.. intimate~ )))

[/QUOTE]
((... No ... It just makes you sound like a simpleton...))

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen went wide eyed "i never thought i would feel like an ant among gods again...." he said quietly as he looked around.
WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh..." "My" "Gosh..." Asuka whispered in awe as she looked around. "This place is beautiful..." "No kidding... I feel like such a weakling here..." Celia muttered as she shuffled closer to Asuka and held on tightly to her arm. "What? Why think that? They all look and seem friendly enough." She said as she turned her head to look at Celia. "These people are powerful! How can you not think that?" "Because it's my wedding day? I also don't really focus on that type of stuff..." Asuka murmured as she glanced around again, walking forward a little. "Oh right, we gotta get you ready. Not now of course... but once I'm done with you, you'll look amazing! He'll die... not literally of course because he can't do that." Asuka sighed and shook her head, "You're so weird... you have everything right?" Celia patted her pocket, "Just like you told me too! We just have to find out where to go now..."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he began walking forwards, the civilians around them bowing and offering confectioneries towards him and the group♅...

“ Don't worry, they're all pretty weak~ These are just the civilians~ When we pass through here, we should come to the main square, which is where the other Sanctums are, along with the church, and the shops~ ”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back