• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

(I wanna go after @Lumina's booty but she wouldn't let me T-T)

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She blushed a bit. "B-but..."

[/QUOTE]
Nero smiled "I still love you"

shortyshot8 said:
(I know that much....You just love to piss me of all people off...)

"Because I only want you to remember me"
(( No, not really xD I have other people that I like to piss off... you aren't one of them. It just happens ))

SoulofTobi said:
((well, if you knew the benifets of orphan tears, you'd know enough never t talk about them IRL, like me, you must put all your weirdness in to the internet so you can find real friends that you can someday be weird with~))
(( I put my weirdness in the Internet and real life... Like today! I touched two of my friends boobs (OuO) it wasn't the same friend ))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and spoke, the invitations glowing bright red and teleporting everyone to Euphoria's gates. Everyone was teleported to a large forest-type surroundings, complete with a house on the left. There was a small, wooden bridge which led to a ball of power. He spoke♅...
“ Here we are, the Gate of Euphoria. Bear in mind, Euphoria may be overwhelming for you guys at first, so take it in slowly~ ”

forest_3_by_edli-d2z9bnm_zpszk8kv5cu.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Ayen sighed and nodded, his wanderlust getting the better of him he rushed through the gate just to be met with a pain that felt similar to two pantheons of god using his head as a battle field "fucking nature damn it, whats with this place..." he said holding his head with one hand.

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Because you ain't got no game. )))

[/QUOTE]
(My mind is more creative than most....Does that count? xD )

Mayyflower said:
Sam nods. "Oh yea me too" she says softly
Marcus held her hand "We can only hope"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed and nodded, his wanderlust getting the better of him he rushed through the gate just to be met with a pain that felt similar to two pantheons of god using his head as a battle field "fucking nature damn it, whats with this place..." he said holding his head with one hand.
@shortyshot8
Roman said:
Roman looked around, "Seems like paradise..." he said, taking a step closer. "Yep... Rather beautiful..." Taylor stood next to him, looking around himself. "It is isn't it? I wonder why Earth wasn't created to look this nice..."
@SoulofTobi @shortyshot8 @SoulofTobi @Himeragi Seiker @shortyshot8 [/color][/font]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and spoke, slowly walking up to the gate as the invitation flew out of everyone's pockets and rotated around his head♅...

“ We aren't in Euphoria yet, this is only the gate~ ”

...♅Akira smiled and placed his hand onto the power ball, soon closing his eyes, the invitations following him. They suddenly turned into everyone's powers and were absorbed. Akira turned around and spoke, opening his eyes again♅...

“ You can all go in now~ ”

shortyshot8 said:
(My mind is more creative than most....Does that count? xD )
Marcus held her hand "We can only hope"
Sam kissed his cheek. "Yea" she says linking her fingers with his

Mayyflower said:
Sam kissed his cheek. "Yea" she says linking her fingers with his
Marcus smiled more when she did that

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She giggled and kissed him back

[/QUOTE]
Nero bit her lower lip gently

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Can I haz your booty? (^,-) ~<3 )))

[/QUOTE]
((A-Akira-sama wants my booty? W-well...

tumblr_n42anr7ePk1sgi5mmo4_250.gif

You might have to ask my boyfriend first~!

tumblr_mgaixhirFy1r04u2ao1_500.gif

))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back