• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
((that's what all of them say!! then i take them on a few dates, they warm up to me, then, BAM, candle lit romantic dinner, that always gets me teh booty!!))
(( Nah m8, that's not how to get the WP booty. That's why to normal for WP ))

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "okay, i guess i don't get to have a beautiful woman with me.... this time." he said teasingly "well, i guess i'll just get ready then~" he said as he walked out of the kitchen and poured some power into the letter like it said to do.
Len looked at Amaya "foo tim?"

((@Fukushima Akira , do i just wait now?))
Amaya nods before handing a baby fork to Len and run and showing them how to eat. "Eat eat" she says happily

Rin ate how she was showed

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Nah m8, that's not how to get the WP booty. That's why to normal for WP ))
((it's all about what candles you use honestly, i may have to use my orphan tears infused candles for you though....))

Jesters Court]((Your mother is your girlfriend? That's just wrong dude...)) [/QUOTE] (Why does everyone doubt I can get a girlfriend!? [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL] was my girlfriend before!)

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods before handing a baby fork to Len and run and showing them how to eat. "Eat eat" she says happily
Rin ate how she was showed
Len ate as Amaya did tilting his head while doing so.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen crossed his arm and narrowed his eyes at Akira "Roman already told me you're a Sanctum, what ever in the several levels of Hades that means" he said obviously not buying what Akira was selling.
@shortyshot8
Roman said:
Roman sighed, "Yes... We've been waiting for decades now."

Taylor stood with his arm around Celia. "I'm officially the most confused person on the planet right now..."

@SoulofTobi @shortyshot8 @Himeragi Seiker
...♅Akira laughed lightly and spoke, the invitations glowing bright red and teleporting everyone to Euphoria's gates. Everyone was teleported to a large forest-type surroundings, complete with a house on the left. There was a small, wooden bridge which led to a ball of power. He spoke♅...

“ Here we are, the Gate of Euphoria. Bear in mind, Euphoria may be overwhelming for you guys at first, so take it in slowly~ ”

forest_3_by_edli-d2z9bnm_zpszk8kv5cu.jpg

WeirdPrincess said:
(( 0.0 Dat sounds kind of weird ))
((well, if you knew the benifets of orphan tears, you'd know enough never t talk about them IRL, like me, you must put all your weirdness in to the internet so you can find real friends that you can someday be weird with~))

WeirdPrincess said:
(( I have a nack for doing that to others (OuO) ))
(I know that much....You just love to piss me of all people off...)

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She raised her eyebrow.

[/QUOTE]
"Because I only want you to remember me"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and spoke, the invitations glowing bright red and teleporting everyone to Euphoria's gates. Everyone was teleported to a large forest-type surroundings, complete with a house on the left. There was a small, wooden bridge which led to a ball of power. He spoke♅...
“ Here we are, the Gate of Euphoria. Bear in mind, Euphoria may be overwhelming for you guys at first, so take it in slowly~ ”

forest_3_by_edli-d2z9bnm_zpszk8kv5cu.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Asuka let go of Akira's hand and stepped forward, looking around the place in awe. "She's broken..." Celia snickered as she moved out of Taylor's arms and over to her. She then just decided to repeatedly poke her cheek until she came too again.

@SoulofTobi @shortyshot8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back