• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]
"Ya ya, whatever, just turn the door into metal and maybe that will buy me some time to arrange a show..." Turning to pick up his phone, Everest stopped and said, "Shit... I lent my phone to Fenris..."

[/QUOTE]
Elyse dug her phone out of her pocket, handing it to Everest.

"Use this."

She then placed a hand on the door, scrunching her face in concentration. Soon metal spread from that spot outward, and the door began to turn completely into metal.

Lumina stood looking around the city, trying to not be in the way of them passing by her. She glanced over at Akira and who she assumed was the bride to be, smiling softly. They looked so happy together. She still wondered why she was invited, but she couldn't really question it for much longer as she was already here. He said they could go sightseeing... but where would she go? Shed get so lost so easily... but she couldn't just stay with them. They had to get ready for the wedding... her wings fluttered nervously again, a habit she hated. What a pretty city.

@Fukushima Akira @WeirdPrincess

shortyshot8 said:
Parker smiled at her "Sorry for forcing you to kiss me though..."
@Lumina turns out I owed it T-T
Vanille blinked, the blush starting to fade.

"T-That's fine, it was just surprising is all. Plus you said it helped, so it wasn't that bad."

She gave a small smile.

shortyshot8 said:
Nero smiled as he continued
(NOW You owe me a reply on the previous page ._.)
((Just did bruh))

Lumina said:
Lumina stood looking around the city, trying to not be in the way of them passing by her. She glanced over at Akira and who she assumed was the bride to be, smiling softly. They looked so happy together. She still wondered why she was invited, but she couldn't really question it for much longer as she was already here. He said they could go sightseeing... but where would she go? Shed get so lost so easily... but she couldn't just stay with them. They had to get ready for the wedding... her wings fluttered nervously again, a habit she hated. What a pretty city.
@Fukushima Akira @WeirdPrincess
...♅Akira looked around and spoke as he noticed Lumina standing alone and fluttering her wings♅...

“ It looks like you don't know what to do~ If you want, you can tag along with us~ ”

Lumina said:
Vanille blinked, the blush starting to fade.
"T-That's fine, it was just surprising is all. Plus you said it helped, so it wasn't that bad."

She gave a small smile.

((Just did bruh))
(Fuck xD )

Parker laughed nervously "Don't expect that to happen again...Maybe..." He shook his head

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She blushed a darker red.

[/QUOTE]
Nero smirked "What's wrong?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as the Sanctums around them continued to bow♅...
“ Huh? ”

[/QUOTE]
"N-Nothing! Don't listen to anything she's saying." Asuka said quickly before slapping a hand over Celia's house. "That hurt you know..." She said quietly and gave Asuka a blank stare. "D-Don't talk about anything weird then!" "But... I'm a succubus... what do you expect from me?" "Nevermind... I'll just be quiet now..."

Lumina said:
Elyse dug her phone out of her pocket, handing it to Everest.
"Use this."

She then placed a hand on the door, scrunching her face in concentration. Soon metal spread from that spot outward, and the door began to turn completely into metal.
Accepting the phone, Everest dialed one of the few numbers he actually had memorized and when the phone was answered on the other end he said, "Hey Alice, I'm a bit short on cash right now, you think we could organize a venue?" Listening to the reply he grinned and said, "Ok, whose available within your label?........ Eh... Who else you got?... Ugh seriously? Fine... Who would be willing to sign a one time touring contract then?........ I don't know... Hang on a sec and I'll ask someone." Sighing, Everest turned to Elyse and asked, "What kind of music do most people around here listen to?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"N-Nothing! Don't listen to anything she's saying." Asuka said quickly before slapping a hand over Celia's house. "That hurt you know..." She said quietly and gave Asuka a blank stare. "D-Don't talk about anything weird then!" "But... I'm a succubus... what do you expect from me?" "Nevermind... I'll just be quiet now..."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and spoke, commenting on the scene unfolding♅...

“ Wow, do you guys act like this all the time when you're together? ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked around and spoke as he noticed Lumina standing alone and fluttering her wings♅...
“ It looks like you don't know what to do~ If you want, you can tag along with us~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina flinched hearing Akira talk to her. She hadn't really been expecting that.

"E-eh? But don't you guys need to get ready for the wedding? I don't wanna get in the way.. I mean, you were nice enough to invite me so I can help out.. i-if you want. If not, it's okay too."

Lumina bit her lip, hoping she wasn't babbling too much.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Accepting the phone, Everest dialed one of the few numbers he actually had memorized and when the phone was answered on the other end he said, "Hey Alice, I'm a bit short on cash right now, you think we could organize a venue?" Listening to the reply he grinned and said, "Ok, whose available within your label?........ Eh... Who else you got?... Ugh seriously? Fine... Who would be willing to sign a one time touring contract then?........ I don't know... Hang on a sec and I'll ask someone." Sighing, Everest turned to Elyse and asked, "What kind of music do most people around here listen to?"

[/QUOTE]
Elyse simply stood, waiting for her phone when Everest looked at her. She shrugged.

"I'm not really sure. Anything and everything I guess? You can't go wrong with alternative or pop or rock or something."

shortyshot8 said:
(Fuck xD )
Parker laughed nervously "Don't expect that to happen again...Maybe..." He shook his head

Nero smirked "What's wrong?"
Vanille blinked, simply looking at Parker.

"Well, alright... if you say so..."

She wasn't sure what to make of that statement.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She blushes. "W-watcha doing?"

[/QUOTE]
Nero smirked more "I think you know..."

Lumina said:
Elyse simply stood, waiting for her phone when Everest looked at her. She shrugged.
"I'm not really sure. Anything and everything I guess? You can't go wrong with alternative or pop or rock or something."

Vanille blinked, simply looking at Parker.

"Well, alright... if you say so..."

She wasn't sure what to make of that statement.
Parker stood up and held out his hand to her smiling warmly

(I'm so shipping them xD Because I can ._.)

shortyshot8 said:

She giggled, sighing as she started to remeber bits of the last night. "Ah..."

shortyshot8 said:

((Ahah nice.))

Vanille blinked, staring at the hand. She didn't understand why he was holding it out.

"Um... did you want me to hand you something?"

((Playing the naivete card))

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She giggled, sighing as she started to remeber bits of the last night. "Ah..."

[/QUOTE]
Nero smiled "You are mine"

Lumina said:
((Ahah nice.))
Vanille blinked, staring at the hand. She didn't understand why he was holding it out.

"Um... did you want me to hand you something?"

((Playing the naivete card))
(Dead)

Parker smiled and tilted his head "I'm offering to help you up"

Lumina said:
Lumina flinched hearing Akira talk to her. She hadn't really been expecting that.
"E-eh? But don't you guys need to get ready for the wedding? I don't wanna get in the way.. I mean, you were nice enough to invite me so I can help out.. i-if you want. If not, it's okay too."

Lumina bit her lip, hoping she wasn't babbling too much.
...♅Akira sighed lightly and replied, laughing lightly as he rubbed the back of his head♅...

“ By that, I meant getting dressed appropriately for the situation. If you have nothing else to do, you could go with Asuka and Celia~ Me and Roman need to get changed. Who knows? Maybe you'll befriend my fiancée and Celia~ ”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back