• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheBigBladeWolf said:
You aren't gonna eat that because your a ghoul right? The black fog said
"What's a ghoul?" She asked the fog frankly "I'm not what you call a ghoul. I'm a nightmare" she said to him

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel smiled at her before she blushed a little and sloely brough a hand to her cheek then smiled "may I have permission to kiss you again" she asked miayuki

[/QUOTE]
Mia nodded, blushing. "Of course" she says smiling "But, you dont need my permission to kiss me" she says softly

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen blushed "oh, um, sorry..." he said looking away from her.
Amaya kissed Ayen cheek. "Its okay" she says

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler nodded slowly, blushing.
"T-tyler loves me forever and always right?" She asked him as she stared down at him blushing also but a serious look on her face as she asked him

Mayyflower said:
Mia nodded, blushing. "Of course" she says smiling "But, you dont need my permission to kiss me" she says softly
Amaya kissed Ayen cheek. "Its okay" she says
Annabel giggled then slid closer to her and slowly pressed her lips against miayukis smiling into the kiss

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"What's a ghouk?" She asked the fog frankly "I'm not what you call a ghpul. I'm a nightmare" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
(I'm also not a Ghpul xD )

Mel said:
I laugh "maybe, but I don't think so" I say as I take a sip from my water.
Tal kissed Armina's forehead "I'm happy"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"T-tyler loves me forever and always right?" She asked him as she stared down at him blushing also but a serious look on her face as she asked him

Annabel giggled then slid closer to her and slowly pressed her lips against miayukis smiling into the kiss

[/QUOTE]
Tyler nodded slowly again.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"T-tyler loves me forever and always right?" She asked him as she stared down at him blushing also but a serious look on her face as she asked him

[/QUOTE]
Mia wrapped an arm around her waist and kissed her back also smiling into the kiss

Tyler nodded slowly again.
"Will Tyler stay with liara for ever" she asked as she layed down on him and smiled a little

Mayyflower said:
Mia wrapped an arm around her waist and kissed her back also smiling into the kiss
Annabel blushed sloghtly but continued and deeoened the kiss as she slid an arm around miayuki like she had done to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara looked at him curiously "what do you mean" she asked as she turned around and say on her knees facing him

Daniel nodded and smiled at her "all in good time" he said happily to her

[/QUOTE]
Euloria nodded "I know" she said smiling.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Will Tyler stay with liara for ever" she asked as she layed down on him and smiled a little

Annabel blushed sloghtly but continued and deeoened the kiss as she slid an arm around miayuki like she had done to her

[/QUOTE]
Tyler kept nodding.

shortyshot8 said:
(I'm also not a Ghpul xD )

Tal kissed Armina's forehead "I'm happy"
"me too" I say as the nurse comes in to give me a shot, i hold out my arm and she puts it in and releases the pain medication into my arm. I thank her as she leaves then look back at tal "took it like a bitch" i laugh

Mel said:
"me too" I say as the nurse comes in to give me a shot, i hold out my arm and she puts it in and releases the pain medication into my arm. I thank her as she leaves then look back at tal "took it like a bitch" i laugh
Tal chuckled a little "That's always nice"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Will Tyler stay with liara for ever" she asked as she layed down on him and smiled a little

[/QUOTE]
Mia tilted her head to deepen the kiss, blushing slightly

shortyshot8 said:
Tal chuckled a little "That's always nice"
i laugh, "yup guess it is, so umm... when im aloud to take the baby home. Who's place will be her home. " i say and look up at Tal

(Btw i got 2 more ear piercing they look awesome)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel laughed a little then kissed her cheek "damn you beautiful" he whispered to her

liara just nodded silently with him to before she slowly pecked him again

[/QUOTE]
Tyler wrapped his arms and wings around her, pecking her back as he continued to blush.

Roman said:
Taylor shook his head, "Nah, I'm not really hungry at the moment. I ate a ton before coming back home." He said smiling a little. "So what have you been up to while I was away?"
Celia tapped the table in thought, "I haven't been doing much. There was another game of strip poker and then I mostly just stayed at my house."

Mel said:
i laugh, "yup guess it is, so umm... when im aloud to take the baby home. Who's place will be her home. " i say and look up at Tal
(Btw i got 2 more ear piercing they look awesome)
Tal smiled "I don't care...Either" He said

Tyler wrapped his arms and wings around her, pecking her back as he continued to blush.
"Wh-what happens now" she asked him cluless to it. She had heard that people that love each other do some thing to make there love stronger but what she did not know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back