• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Tal nodded "Ye-Yeah"
I laugh again, "i would have passed out after 3 minutes of that" I say as I pat an open spot next to me on the bed.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel giggled as she pulled miayuki into the castle then smiled as they walked through the great hall then went up the stairs and down a hall "there's alot here. We can go swimming or play tennis. We also have a library" she said happily to miayuki as she led her through the castle

[/QUOTE]
Miayuki looked around the castle. "Its all so beautiful" she says happily

(ok guys remind me not to touch my ears cause I am having trouble with that xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel giggled as she pulled miayuki into the castle then smiled as they walked through the great hall then went up the stairs and down a hall "there's alot here. We can go swimming or play tennis. We also have a library" she said happily to miayuki as she led her through the castle

Blake walked to her then smiled sligihtly "come on Yoy can take my room" he said plainly as he jestured for her to follow him

[/QUOTE]
Rain:*she follows him, looking at her hands, imagining what it would be like if she had actually gotten to bind with Jay... to be a true family.*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara blushed more as she let him kiss her feeling the warmth he gave off making her feel safe and happy

[/QUOTE]
Tyler brushed his tongue against her teeth as if to ask her for permission to let it inside her mouth as he continued to kiss her.

Mel said:
I laugh again, "i would have passed out after 3 minutes of that" I say as I pat an open spot next to me on the bed.
[quote="Mayyflower, post: 3

Tal sat next to her "You okay?"

shortyshot8 said:
[quote="Mayyflower, post: 3
Tal sat next to her "You okay?"
I was about to answer then see his shoulder, "are you" I say

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Rina just stood there ignoring the fog "if you think you will scare me your wrong" was all she said as she continued with what she was doing

[/QUOTE]
The black fog then started to touch Rina You should be hanging out with me,Not that boy!

Mayyflower said:
Miayuki looked around the castle. "Its all so beautiful" she says happily
Annabel smiled and nodded "it is isn't it" she said happily to her as they entered a massive living room with three coutches and a flat screen tv that was over a fire place with a kitchen behind the couches

Roman said:
Taylor ordered a simple coffee and then took a seat at a table, waiting for Celia.
Celia happily got her food and bounded over to the table, soon taking a seat. She eagerly took a bite of her sandwich, "This is so good. I think I'm in love." She said as she took another bite of the sandwich.

TheBigBladeWolf said:
The black fog then started to touch Rina You should be hanging out with me,Not that boy!
"And why is that" she asked the fog curiously as she started to cook some brekfast for her self

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel smiled and nodded "it is isn't it" she said happily to her as they entered a massive living room with three coutches and a flat screen tv that was over a fire place with a kitchen behind the couches

[/QUOTE]
Mia smiled. "So who all lives here?" she asks looking around the living room

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"And why is that" she asked the fog curiously as she started to cook some brekfast for her self

[/QUOTE]
Because I know everything about you,I'm not your stalker The black fog then started getting red eyes

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia happily got her food and bounded over to the table, soon taking a seat. She eagerly took a bite of her sandwich, "This is so good. I think I'm in love." She said as she took another bite of the sandwich.
Taylor chuckled, "It's that good? Maybe I should get one." He said jokingly, as he sipped his coffee.

Jennete said:
Rain:*she follows him, looking at her hands, imagining what it would be like if she had actually gotten to bind with Jay... to be a true family.*
Blake sighed as he walked not saying any thing to her but knowing what she was thinking and what she wanted before he got to his room and opened the door for her to reveal a massive room with a huge bed facinf the door from the other side of the room a couple book shelfes filled with books and a computer on a desk near a massive window wall that over looked the sunset

shortyshot8 said:
Tal looked at his shoulder "I ran into..A...Problem" He said
"what kind of problem" I say as I hand Armina to him

Mayyflower said:
Amaya pecked his lips and smiled. "Morning" she says sweetly
Ayen smiled back "i hope you slept well." he said running his hand through her hair.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia blinked. "I don't know what makes me so scary... I love everybody... Except for a William that is." She laughed nervously.
@Lumina
Kanon shook her head.

"I never thought you were scary, it's just that..."

"We're not used to our brother dating anybody."

Kanon nodded, but maybe he had an interest in dating that they had never seen, since they hadn't really seen him recently.

---------

Violetta soon fell asleep as well. Having Takeshi here helped her dreams calm down, and she was simply floating through space now.

((Time skip?))

@Roman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back