• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Kanon shook her head.
"I never thought you were scary, it's just that..."

"We're not used to our brother dating anybody."

Kanon nodded, but maybe he had an interest in dating that they had never seen, since they hadn't really seen him recently.

---------

Violetta soon fell asleep as well. Having Takeshi here helped her dreams calm down, and she was simply floating through space now.

((Time skip?))

@Roman
Celia smiled sweetly. "Well I love Han very much. Don't you worry your little heads about a thing!" She said happily and sweetly at the same time.

@Roman

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler brushed his tongue against her teeth as if to ask her for permission to let it inside her mouth as he continued to kiss her.
Liara blushed badly and gasped into the kiss a little at Tylers actions feeling embarased but glad they where alone. She just pushed him down so he was laying on the couch with her on top of him as she deeoened the kiss a little

Mayyflower said:
Mia smiled. "So who all lives here?" she asks looking around the living room
"Me. My master and blake" she said softly to her before blushing "and hopfully you" she said as she smiled and blushed while sitting down on the center couch

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Because I know everything about you,I'm not your stalker The black fog then started getting red eyes
"So you know about me huh" she said as she continued to cook even though she wasn't going to eat any of it

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake sighed as he walked not saying any thing to her but knowing what she was thinking and what she wanted before he got to his room and opened the door for her to reveal a massive room with a huge bed facinf the door from the other side of the room a couple book shelfes filled with books and a computer on a desk near a massive window wall that over looked the sunset

[/QUOTE]
Rain:*she want inside the room, going to the window sill, sitting down on it, watching the view as she curled up as close to herself as she could...*

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "It's that good? Maybe I should get one." He said jokingly, as he sipped his coffee.
Celia nodded happily, "It's that good." She swallowed the food in her mouth before taking a sip of her drink. "Or I could just share mine if you really want some."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara blushed badly and gasped into the kiss a little at Tylers actions feeling embarased but glad they where alone. She just pushed him down so he was laying on the couch with her on top of him as she deeoened the kiss a little

[/QUOTE]
Tyler found a opening and slid his tongue into her mouth, holding her tightly as he enjoyed every moment that passed.

Lumina said:
Kanon shook her head.
"I never thought you were scary, it's just that..."

"We're not used to our brother dating anybody."

Kanon nodded, but maybe he had an interest in dating that they had never seen, since they hadn't really seen him recently.

---------

Violetta soon fell asleep as well. Having Takeshi here helped her dreams calm down, and she was simply floating through space now.

((Time skip?))

@Roman
Celia smiled sweetly. "Well I love Han very much. Don't you worry your little heads about a thing!" She said happily and sweetly at the same time.
@Roman
Han blushed a little, "I love you too, Celia." He said smiling. "So, are we gonna go have fun or are we gonna sit around and do nothing?"

-----

(( Let's leave em there for a bit ))

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded and smiled. "Sorta" she says stretching
Ayen pecked her nose "sorta? did i wake you up during the night?" he asked softly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Me. My master and blake" she said softly to her before blushing "and hopfully you" she said as she smiled and blushed while sitting down on the center couch

[/QUOTE]
Mia blushed before sitting down next to her. "Ill look into it" she says softly

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna hummed, "I think I'll just get a vanilla latte." She said before ordering herself one and taking a sip. "What are you gonna get?"
@TheRebelliousDragon (( You missed this >_> ))

Tyler found a opening and slid his tongue into her mouth, holding her tightly as he enjoyed every moment that passed.
Liara blushed more but let him before she broke the kiss and blushed at Tyler then sat up "t-tyler loves me right?" She asked him

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia nodded happily, "It's that good." She swallowed the food in her mouth before taking a sip of her drink. "Or I could just share mine if you really want some."
Taylor shook his head, "Nah, I'm not really hungry at the moment. I ate a ton before coming back home." He said smiling a little. "So what have you been up to while I was away?"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen pecked her nose "sorta? did i wake you up during the night?" he asked softly.
Amaya shrugged. "Cats feel emotion love, You were having nightmares all night" she says

WeirdPrincess said:
@TheRebelliousDragon (( You missed this >_> ))
((Sowwy ;- ;) )

Oliver looked at her sip before answering. "I think I'll have the same thing." He laughed a little before ordering one as well.

Mayyflower said:
Mia blushed before sitting down next to her. "Ill look into it" she says softly
Annabel smiled at her before she blushed a little and sloely brough a hand to her cheek then smiled "may I have permission to kiss you again" she asked miayuki

Mayyflower said:
Amaya shrugged. "Cats feel emotion love, You were having nightmares all night" she says
Ayen blushed "oh, um, sorry..." he said looking away from her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"So you know about me huh" she said as she continued to cook even though she wasn't going to eat any of it

[/QUOTE]
You aren't gonna eat that because your a ghoul right? The black fog said

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara blushed more but let him before she broke the kiss and blushed at Tyler then sat up "t-tyler loves me right?" She asked him

[/QUOTE]
Tyler nodded slowly, blushing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back