• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia tapped the table in thought, "I haven't been doing much. There was another game of strip poker and then I mostly just stayed at my house."
Taylor nodded, "Hm... I didn't do much either. I just trained and then came home. How's your brother?"

shortyshot8 said:
Tal smiled "I don't care...Either" He said
"well guess we are just gonna have to decide that last minute then" i smile and yawn a little.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Wh-what happens now" she asked him cluless to it. She had heard that people that love each other do some thing to make there love stronger but what she did not know

[/QUOTE]
Tyler blinked and looked away a bit. M-Maybe... We should take it up a level... He asked before started kissing her passionately again.

(I think you know what he has in mind... Fade
xD )

shortyshot8 said:
Tal chuckled "Yep"
I smile " you know im glad i didn't have to wait nine months for the baby to come i have a feeling i would not have survived that"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler blinked and looked away a bit. M-Maybe... We should take it up a level... He asked before started kissing her passionately again.
(I think you know what he has in mind... Fade
xD )
(Noooo I though he was going to give her a pony....... Yes fade)

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "are you sure?" he asked softly.
Amaya nodded. "Yea" she says smiling

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel blushed more as she felt her deepen the kiss and just pulled miayuki into her more as she enjoyed it all

[/QUOTE]
Mia smiled and blushed, she pressed her self against annabel.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "Yea" she says smiling
Mia smiled and blushed, she pressed her self against annabel.
Annabel smiled more into the kiss before she broke in to take a small breath fhen blushed "SH-should we take this to my room?" She asked her hesitatly

TheRebelliousDragon said:
((Sowwy ;- ;) )
Oliver looked at her sip before answering. "I think I'll have the same thing." He laughed a little before ordering one as well.
(( lol it's fine ))

Anna giggled quietly, "Alright then." She said before walking over to a table and sitting down. "What have you been doing Oli? Since the last time I saw you...which was a while ago."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel laughed a little then kissed her cheek "damn you beautiful" he whispered to her

liara just nodded silently with him to before she slowly pecked him again

[/QUOTE]
Euloria blushed lightly as she let out a giggle "Well you're pretty handsome yourself" she said before pecking him on the lips.

Nonalaka said:
Euloria blushed lightly as she let out a giggle "Well you're pretty handsome yourself" she said before pecking him on the lips.
Daniel just laughed at her then kissed back "well thank you" he said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"What's a ghouk?" She asked the fog frankly "I'm not what you call a ghpul. I'm a nightmare" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
You hate human food right? The black fog said You love blood and I can give you flesh and blood

shortyshot8 said:
Tal chuckled "I know" He said
"you know me to well" i laugh a little and lean my head on his shoulder and slowly fall asleep

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel smiled more into the kiss before she broke in to take a small breath fhen blushed "SH-should we take this to my room?" She asked her hesitatly

[/QUOTE]
Mia smiled. "Yes we should" she says breathing a little heavily

Roman said:
Taylor nodded, "Hm... I didn't do much either. I just trained and then came home. How's your brother?"
"He's fine. Still mean as always, he's been hanging out with his girlfriend though." Celia said as she drank more of her coffee.

TheBigBladeWolf said:
You hate human food right? The black fog said You love blood and I can give you flesh and blood
"Yes I love blood and flesh but that's only because it helps me to get fear" she said to the fog

WeirdPrincess said:
"He's fine. Still mean as always, he's been hanging out with his girlfriend though." Celia said as she drank more of her coffee.
Taylor chuckled, "Then I didn't really need to ask. Though I an happy for him for actually having a girlfriend."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel just laughed at her then kissed back "well thank you" he said to her

[/QUOTE]
"Well you're welcome" she said with a giggle.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel nodded as she took both of Mia's hands and stood up as she pulled Mia with her twoards her room

[/QUOTE]
Mia blushed as she held annabel's hands, she followed happily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back