• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Roland continued making the silver chain then stopped stopped as he grabbed a tape measure then walked over to her "hold still..." he said as he measured her neck.
@Nonalaka are your alerts not working?))

Mayyflower said:
Mia blushed as she held annabel's hands, she followed happily
Annabel giggled constantly as she walked with her pulling Mia with as she looked back at her then turned to a door and opened it for Mia then pulled her in and smiled at her

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "Then I didn't really need to ask. Though I an happy for him for actually having a girlfriend."
"He's had one for a while." Celia said, smiling a little. "He's nice to her, I've seen it.... Because I'm a ninja." She snickered.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "your not gonna let me feel down, are you?" he said with a chuckle.
Amaya shook her head. "Nope" she says smiling

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel giggled constantly as she walked with her pulling Mia with as she looked back at her then turned to a door and opened it for Mia then pulled her in and smiled at her

[/QUOTE]
Mia went into the room before she shut the door behind her, turning her attention back to Annabel, she smiled back before pulling her close

Mayyflower said:
Amaya shook her head. "Nope" she says smiling

Mia went into the room before she shut the door behind her, turning her attention back to Annabel, she smiled back before pulling her close
Annabel smiled some more and slid her arms around her "I love you Mia" she whispered to her before she started to kiss her again

(Fade?)

WeirdPrincess said:
"He's had one for a while." Celia said, smiling a little. "He's nice to her, I've seen it.... Because I'm a ninja." She snickered.
Taylor laughed a little, "Of course you seen it. Besides, he's nice to you sometimes, I don't recall him being nice to me at all."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled then kissed her neck "fine, you win this round." he said hugging her.
Amaya giggled. "I always win" she says hugging him back

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel smiled some more and slid her arms around her "I love you Mia" she whispered to her before she started to kiss her again
(Fade?)

[/QUOTE]
Mia smiled. "I love you too" she says before she kissed her back

(Yea)

Mayyflower said:
Mia smiled. "I love you too" she says before she kissed her back

(Yea)
Annabel layed there her breathing slightly heavy as she looked over at Mia and blushed

Mayyflower said:
Ayen smiled "oh? so if i start making it rain inside you'd still be winning?" he asked jokingly.

Roman said:
Taylor laughed a little, "Of course you seen it. Besides, he's nice to you sometimes, I don't recall him being nice to me at all."
Celia giggled, "That's because he doesn't like you. It's rare for him to like anyone really, besides me, mom, dad sometimes, and his girlfriend Lucy."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake watched rain as he let her walk into the room then smiled slightly "will you be ok here?" He asked her

[/QUOTE]
Rain:*She nods her head, sitting on the window still, staring out blankly at the scenery... she rests her forehead on the glass, tears still creeping down her cheeks*

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled, "That's because he doesn't like you. It's rare for him to like anyone really, besides me, mom, dad sometimes, and his girlfriend Lucy."
Taylor sighed, "What have I ever done to him? I don't remember doing anything wrong..."

Jennete said:
Rain:*She nods her head, sitting on the window still, staring out blankly at the scenery... she rests her forehead on the glass, tears still creeping down her cheeks*
"Do you want some food" he asked her hoping she would awnser

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Yes I love blood and flesh but that's only because it helps me to get fear" she said to the fog

[/QUOTE]
You fool victims and get those fears right?

Roman said:
Taylor sighed, "What have I ever done to him? I don't remember doing anything wrong..."
"You haven't done anything. He's like that with everyone." Celia said and reached out to lay his cheek. "There's nothing to worry about."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Do you want some food" he asked her hoping she would awnser

[/QUOTE]
Rain:*she shrugs, not able to vocalize that she can't eat human food..... her and Jay.. how many times had they eaten together, shared fae fruit together. Made gardens. He loved it, even when it did get weird.. Snow, sweet Snow forcing herself to cook even though it was painful to her. Painful every time she smelled the Human foods yet she forced herself to do it for her love for Roman and her children....*

Jennete said:
Rain:*she shrugs, not able to vocalize that she can't eat human food..... her and Jay.. how many times had they eaten together, shared fae fruit together. Made gardens. He loved it, even when it did get weird.. Snow, sweet Snow forcing herself to cook even though it was painful to her. Painful every time she smelled the Human foods yet she forced herself to do it for her love for Roman and her children....*
Blake frowned more then walked over and sat next to her "what would you like. Anything you want I can get" he said softly to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Shall we go pick out a bed room" he asked her happily

[/QUOTE]
Euloria nodded "Ah, yeah" she said as she spun on her heel to go further into the house "C'mon!"

-------------

SoulofTobi said:
@Nonalaka are your alerts not working?))
((Yeah, they are being weird ;- ;) )

Dakota had been quietly watching as he made the chain before his voice snapped her attention back "Ah, Alrighty" she said smiling for a bit as she did what he asked, staying still.

WeirdPrincess said:
"You haven't done anything. He's like that with everyone." Celia said and reached out to lay his cheek. "There's nothing to worry about."
Taylor smiled a little, "If you say so. I won't worry about it." He said softly. He then finished this coffee and looked out the window. "Wanna head out?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake frowned more then walked over and sat next to her "what would you like. Anything you want I can get" he said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
Rain:*she looks at him and whispers* Fae fruit.... its the only thing I can eat, food of the Fae.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back