• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled and followed her deeper into the house as he looked around

Blake nodded as he held out his hand and the fruit she wanted appeared in his hand then he handed it to her

[/QUOTE]
Rain:*she took it and stared at it, wiping tears away from her eyes*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Don't make me" she said coldly to him as she pushed past him and walked into the living room

[/QUOTE]
Black then laughed I knew you couldn't eat me

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked at the now finished chain, "Its so pretty!" She said quietly as she looked at it before looking at Roland and smiling.
Roland smiled after adding some final touches "it's more than a chain, it's a necklace, with your favorite gemstone..." he said as he walked over to her holding it and smiling at her.

@Nonalaka

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "Maybe" she says smiling
Ayen smiled "though, that will only work for so long." he said chuckling as he ran a hand down her side.

Roman said:
Taylor continued to look out the window, "I don't know... Wherever you want to I guess." He said, as he turned to look at her. "Doesn't matter to me."
"Oh....I don't know what I want to do." Celia said with a frown. "I was mostly just going to relax today. Just hang out at the park or just walk around."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel followed her in and looked around it nodding a little "yeah" he said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
Euloria turned around to look at him, smiling and raising a brow "Are you just saying that cause I chose it or do you want this one" she asked as she looked at him.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh....I don't know what I want to do." Celia said with a frown. "I was mostly just going to relax today. Just hang out at the park or just walk around."
"I was just at the park. I don't really wanna go back. Maybe we can go sit on a mountain top. Try something new for a change." Taylor said jokingly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel slowly closed her eyes and smiled happily as she laued there with Mia in her arms

[/QUOTE]
Mia pressed her forehead against her forehead and closed her eyes aswell

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Whats wrong" he asked not liking how he hasent been able to make her happy even a little bit

[/QUOTE]
Rain:*she shrugs, hurt, not able to move on so quickly, unable to be happier that fast.. to stop crying so soon. If she stopped crying... how, how would she forgive herself. Jay wouldn't have stopped crying for her, he wouldn't have smiled so soon. She would not let herself ruin his memory and not mourn him*

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled after adding some final touches "it's more than a chain, it's a necklace, with your favorite gemstone..." he said as he walked over to her holding it and smiling at her.
@Nonalaka

Ayen smiled "though, that will only work for so long." he said chuckling as he ran a hand down her side.
Amaya nodded. "Yea" she says getting up and picking Len and Rin up, and looked at Ayen and then at the door

Roman said:
"I was just at the park. I don't really wanna go back. Maybe we can go sit on a mountain top. Try something new for a change." Taylor said jokingly.
Celia giggled, "I'm all for it. I wouldn't really mind doing that... Or going to a meadow. Oh oh, or going inside a spaceship!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Try me" she said before she appeared behind him and bit into his shoulder ripping a chunk out and eating it

[/QUOTE]
Black smirked as he fell onto the ground

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "Yea" she says getting up and picking Len and Rin up, and looked at Ayen and then at the door
Ayen sighed as he got up and walked out of the room.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled, "I'm all for it. I wouldn't really mind doing that... Or going to a meadow. Oh oh, or going inside a spaceship!"
Taylor rubbed his head, "Spaceship? I don't know....Let's do something a little more Earth level. I'll let you choose: Mountain or meadow?"

SoulofTobi said:
@Nonalaka

Dakota looked at the necklace then at him blinking a few times "this is for me?" She said as she looked at him.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked at the necklace then at him blinking a few times "this is for me?" She said as she looked at him.
Roland smiled and then nodded "yes... yes it is...." he said softly while lightly blushing.

@Nonalaka

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Euloria turned around to look at him, smiling and raising a brow "Are you just saying that cause I chose it or do you want this one" she asked as she looked at him.
"I want you to be happy" he said with a smile to her

Mayyflower said:
Mia pressed her forehead against her forehead and closed her eyes aswell
"Night Mia" annabel whispered to her with a smile on her face

Jennete said:
Rain:*she shrugs, hurt, not able to move on so quickly, unable to be happier that fast.. to stop crying so soon. If she stopped crying... how, how would she forgive herself. Jay wouldn't have stopped crying for her, he wouldn't have smiled so soon. She would not let herself ruin his memory and not mourn him*
Blake soghed then patted her head "get some sleep. I'll be in the room just across the hall... Ok" he said softly to her her as he got up and headed for the door

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black smirked as he fell onto the ground
"Don't fuck with me" she said coldly as she stared at him then turned away

Roman said:
Taylor rubbed his head, "Spaceship? I don't know....Let's do something a little more Earth level. I'll let you choose: Mountain or meadow?"
"To the mountains!" Celia exclaimed and pointed her arm up slightly towards the ceiling.

WeirdPrincess said:
"To the mountains!" Celia exclaimed and pointed her arm up slightly towards the ceiling.
Taylor laughed and stood up, "Let's get going then." He said happily.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled and then nodded "yes... yes it is...." he said softly while lightly blushing.
@Nonalaka
Dakota smiled brightly "Wow....this is one of the nicest gifts I've ever gotten" she said as she looked at him. "If not the nicest" she said quietly.

Luke was riding his motorcycle through a neighborhood, before coming to an immediate stop in front of a house. He turned off his bike and took off his helmet before taking a deep breath and walking toward the door where he knocked. "Rina?"

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I want you to be happy" he said with a smile to her

"Night Mia" annabel whispered to her with a smile on her face

Blake soghed then patted her head "get some sleep. I'll be in the room just across the hall... Ok" he said softly to her her as he got up and headed for the door

"Don't fuck with me" she said coldly as she stared at him then turned away

[/QUOTE]
Rain:*she nodded and sat in the room, alone and empty inside, she looks at the bed and slowly crawls inside of it, curling up. She hugged the pillow and gasped a little.. whishing she had the pillow from home... so she could smell Jay's cologne one last time.. to fall asleep and pretend she was in his arms*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back