• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Luke was riding his motorcycle through a neighborhood, before coming to an immediate stop in front of a house. He turned off his bike and took off his helmet before taking a deep breath and walking toward the door where he knocked. "Rina?"
@Daniel reaver
Rina looked over at the door and opened it "yes?" She said as she looked at the man that had nocked

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I want you to be happy" he said with a smile to her

"Night Mia" annabel whispered to her with a smile on her face

Blake soghed then patted her head "get some sleep. I'll be in the room just across the hall... Ok" he said softly to her her as he got up and headed for the door

"Don't fuck with me" she said coldly as she stared at him then turned away

[/QUOTE]
Black sighs and regenerates You can eat me all you want and I can regenerates it back and then you can eat again Black then stands up

(My last post,And be patient and don't move Rina)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Rina looked over at the door and opened it "yes?" She said as she looked at the man that had nocked

[/QUOTE]
Luke looked behind her and nodded, "Okay, so you're Rina..." he said with a nod. "I had a vision, which I know sounds sorta crazy, but I saw myself here. What's with the blood?"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled brightly "Wow....this is one of the nicest gifts I've ever gotten" she said as she looked at him. "If not the nicest" she said quietly.
Roland smiled "i thought you'd like it..." he said getting closer to her so he could put the necklace on her.

@Nonalaka

Jennete said:
Rain:*she nodded and sat in the room, alone and empty inside, she looks at the bed and slowly crawls inside of it, curling up. She hugged the pillow and gasped a little.. whishing she had the pillow from home... so she could smell Jay's cologne one last time.. to fall asleep and pretend she was in his arms*
Blake aighed as he slowly closed the door then went over to the room and went it to go to sleep for the night

Roman said:
Taylor laughed and stood up, "Let's get going then." He said happily.
"Yes sir!" Celia jumped out of her seat and grabbed her drink before leaving the café. "We're going...on an adventure!"

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black sighs and regenerates You can eat me all you want and I can regenerates it back and then you can eat again Black then stands up
(My last post,And be patient and don't move Rina)
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake aighed as he slowly closed the door then went over to the room and went it to go to sleep for the night

[/QUOTE]
Rina pointed back to the man that had stood up and regenerated the chunk of flesh she had taken out of him "some one doesn't beleive I'll kill him" she said coldly before she looked at the boy at the door "so you had a vision?" She said curiously

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yes sir!" Celia jumped out of her seat and grabbed her drink before leaving the café. "We're going...on an adventure!"
Taylor nodded before picking up Celia and flying away, "I'm sorry for picking you up! It's sort of a habit now!" He said as he flew.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Rina pointed back to the man that had stood up and regenerated the chunk of flesh she had taken out of him "some one doesn't beleive I'll kill him" she said coldly before she looked at the boy at the door "so you had a vision?" She said curiously

[/QUOTE]
Luke chuckled at the sight, "Wow, if he's that naive, I'd just kill him already. And yes a vision. I have them randomly and they pretty much are just things I should do."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I want you to be happy" he said with a smile to her

"Night Mia" annabel whispered to her with a smile on her face

Blake soghed then patted her head "get some sleep. I'll be in the room just across the hall... Ok" he said softly to her her as he got up and headed for the door

"Don't fuck with me" she said coldly as she stared at him then turned away

[/QUOTE]
She tilted her head at him and smiled "You're so sweet" she said with a giggle before kissing his cheek

Roman said:
Han blushed a little, "I love you too, Celia." He said smiling. "So, are we gonna go have fun or are we gonna sit around and do nothing?"
-----

(( Let's leave em there for a bit ))
Yumi looked at Han's reddened cheeks and smiled a bit. She turned to Kanon, leaning over, whispering behind her hand loud enough for Celia and Han to hear.

"Kanon, did you see that? She made big brother blush!"

"Yeah, it looks like she did."

The sisters grinned teasingly at their brother, accepting of Celia.

Roman said:
Taylor nodded before picking up Celia and flying away, "I'm sorry for picking you up! It's sort of a habit now!" He said as he flew.

Luke chuckled at the sight, "Wow, if he's that naive, I'd just kill him already. And yes a vision. I have them randomly and they pretty much are just things I should do."
"Ok" she said as her eyes turned back to there purple color and she looked the guy over. "Would you like to come in" she asked him

Lumina said:
Yumi looked at Han's reddened cheeks and smiled a bit. She turned to Kanon, leaning over, whispering behind her hand loud enough for Celia and Han to hear.
"Kanon, did you see that? She made big brother blush!"

"Yeah, it looks like she did."

The sisters grinned teasingly at their brother, accepting of Celia.
Han looked at them and made a face, "Oh shut it you two." He said laughing a little. "It's just the fact that I love her so much, is why she made me blush." He said looking over at Celia.

@TheRebelliousDragon

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "i thought you'd like it..." he said getting closer to her so he could put the necklace on her.
@Nonalaka
"Of course I would, I mean, You made it especially for me, so I know that there is no other like it" she said smiling.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Ok" she said as her eyes turned back to there purple color and she looked the guy over. "Would you like to come in" she asked him

[/QUOTE]
Luke looked down at his phone to see if he had anything to do at the moment.

zankyou_no_terror-01-arata-nine-phone-calm-glasses-mysterious.jpg

"I have nothing planned for the rest of the night. I guess I can come inside."

Nonalaka said:
"Of course I would, I mean, You made it especially for me, so I know that there is no other like it" she said smiling.
Roland nodded "just like you, one of a kind, and beautiful." he said sweetly as he backed away to see how it looked on her and smiled.

@Nonalaka

Roman said:

Celia huffed, "You're not sorry at all. Though I don't think I mind it anymore...maybe." She said as she held on to him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia huffed, "You're not sorry at all. Though I don't think I mind it anymore...maybe." She said as she held on to him.
Taylor sighed, "I am sorry. I just can't keep myself from picking you up. You're a light person, and I pick you up a lot so it just feel a natural."

Roman said:
Luke looked down at his phone to see if he had anything to do at the moment.
zankyou_no_terror-01-arata-nine-phone-calm-glasses-mysterious.jpg

"I have nothing planned for the rest of the night. I guess I can come inside."
Rina nodded then opened the door all the way for him to enter

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Rina nodded then opened the door all the way for him to enter

[/QUOTE]
Luke stepped inside and bowed his head, "What a lovely home." He said, as his devious grin spread on his face.

Roman said:
Luke stepped inside and bowed his head, "What a lovely home." He said, as his devious grin spread on his face.
"T-thanks" she said blushing slightly as she walked into her kitchen and finished making the brekfast she had started and set it on a plate "want some food" she asked him frankly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake aighed as he slowly closed the door then went over to the room and went it to go to sleep for the night

[/QUOTE]
((time skip for her if you want? To wake up from her nap?))

She sat there in the park leaned up against a tree with an emotionless look on her face as she called for her daddy by her mind

@shortyshot8

Jennete said:
((time skip for her if you want? To wake up from her nap?))
(Sure) blake sat there on the lap top in the room he was in and typed on it

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"T-thanks" she said blushing slightly as she walked into her kitchen and finished making the brekfast she had started and set it on a plate "want some food" she asked him frankly

[/QUOTE]
"No thanks, I ate already." Luke said as he looked around. He smirked a little before looking in the kitchen, "So, you like to kill? Why do you do it?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back